• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
RJ270106_img_main.jpg

Overview:
In order to save her friend, a plain and reserved witch named Decilia makes a contract with a devil that eats desire,
and must gather up the sexual desire power from the villagers to have her wish granted.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-09
Release Date: 2020-03-02
Developer: Tail Aki -
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English (Machine translation)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

This machine translation has quite a few game-breaking bugs in it, so its been moved back to translation forum
for a better
alternative

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thank you Azoz5643 for translating.

RJ270106_img_smp1.jpg RJ270106_img_smp2.jpg RJ270106_img_smp3.jpg RJ270106_img_smp4.jpg RJ270106_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Ooh, this is actually a premise that I don't think I've ever seen before.

Willing to basically whore yourself out to save a non-romantic friend.

It's always been more along the lines of saving yourself or your partner.

This does mean no NTR though. I hope the developer conveys the reluctance and determination well without the underlying NTR theme.

Reactions: falafelswoop

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
English (Machine translation)
i kinda want to try this one but i think for now i gonna wait for the ppl to try out and say how bad/good the translation is (or if is playable) for now

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Damn it. The story sounds like the most interesting part, but there's no way it'll come through if it's not even edited MTL.

dantder

Mar 11, 2018
In japanese NTR does not mean strictly cheating on a romantic partner, it concerns 2 elements: someone has strong feelings for another person and a third party "takes them away'; and the first person is aware that this is happening and in most cases they witness it. Just a FYI, i see a lot of confusion surrounding the tag

boiltheramen

Mar 8, 2018
MTL aside, what's with the amount of bugs in this game? Text gets stuck on screen when I try to turn a quest or change a hairstyle so I have to restart the game!

Reactions: Sef

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Did they at least apply the patch that was created to fix the game crashing with an error up when you skip the prologue at least? I found one bug in this game and I worry that more may also be present. I think they should of waited a bit longer till at least the game was proven to have no more game breaking bugs in it before putting it in games where it will be seen by a wider audience. :(

Last edited:

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Is this gonna be one of those there was no friend in danger and it was all to bring out the inner slut?

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Ooh, this is actually a premise that I don't think I've ever seen before.

Willing to basically whore yourself out to save a non-romantic friend.

It's always been more along the lines of saving yourself or your partner.

This does mean no NTR though. I hope the developer conveys the reluctance and determination well without the underlying NTR theme.
Unless you were being sardonic I believe I've seen this sort of plot before. For example paying off the debts of uncaring parents or floundering companies.

Feb 26, 2018
After what appears to just be the intro, the MTL appears to be pretty bad, and also none of the menus are translated, so this probably isn't one for most people

• Sad
Reactions: Xill

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
So not even a full MTL, just a partial MTL and partial un-TL. I'm really starting to wonder why this is here, and who keeps making these half-ass "translations".

Edit: I missed it in the OP at first - the "translator" is Azoz5643

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: AzuraMeta

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Unless you were being sardonic I believe I've seen this sort of plot before. For example paying off the debts of uncaring parents or floundering companies.
Your comment reminded me of Hayate no Gotoku, lol. He was super capable because of all the things he had to do to cover his parents debts.
They were worse than uncaring. They not only kept creating more debts whils he was trying to pay off the current ones, but actively sold his organs to the Yakuza without telling him.
I should mention that this anime is a COMEDY.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes