VN Others Completed Desire Dungeon [Yokubo no Tou]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

maxman21

Jul 25, 2017
The patch seems to have broken my unlocking system as I can't select left or right as I can't see them. If anyone has a solution please share.

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
am I missing something, I talked to everyone in the town, entered the dungeon and just get slaughtered in 3 moves by that fucking fairy. I haven't beat it and I just cant progress. is it supposed to be this bullshit at the start?

Fuck it, I'm just using cheat engine to freeze my health, being patronized and 3 shot is not fun

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
am I missing something, I talked to everyone in the town, entered the dungeon and just get slaughtered in 3 moves by that fucking fairy. I haven't beat it and I just cant progress. is it supposed to be this bullshit at the start?

Fuck it, I'm just using cheat engine to freeze my health, being patronized and 3 shot is not fun
At level one, you're kind of at the mercy of RNGesus. Depending on the RNG, you can either win or lose against the fairy. But If I remember right, you only need to beat like one fairy to get to level two, and then fairies are a lot easier to beat. You still gotta go back and forth a lot though, to heal between matches. TBH, if you're gonna be using cheat engine anyway, you can just give yourself XP. None of the variables are obfuscated, so you can pretty much just scan for the exact value and find them pretty quick. Maybe do a second scan after the next fight (or bribing the church if you want gold) with the second value.

Oh, right, if you change your combat stats after a battle starts, they won't change back until its over. So if you wanna skip battles, max your attack. If you wanna go straight to the lewd, max your ero. You can find them pretty easy the same way you found experience or whatever before, and changing your equipment.

Damn I love cheat engine.

Last edited:

SmugglesTheCutie

Oct 18, 2018
How do I change the resolution so I can use cheat engine because at the default the resolution is too small for me to just alt tab and changing the resolution in 0.txt just forces it to be even smaller

Kitster

Aug 1, 2020
anyone have full save ?
I tried messaging the OP Fade to add this to the main screen to prevent it from getting buried but got no response so posting it here. hope this helps you and others

I found an active link to a "near-complete" save file from the game translators website hosted on megaload.
(note that when you run the save it will not unlock the gallery automatically you will still need to beat the monsters. the good news is that will be easy because you op now.)

link to website

link to the save file.

I also went and made a little .txt doc explaining how to use the save file to cheat the game. titled "complete save game sorce location(how to use)"

and compiled a quick walkthrough trough together from different peoples walkthroughs titled Desire Dungeon Walkthrough

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
How do I defeat Fighter? Help please
Hey there, Fighter doesn't really have a trick to beating her. She takes much more damage from the shock spell you got from the sorceress, but its ultimately up to RNG, mostly hoping that she doesn't use the counter too much, since unlike your version hers can counter magic and ero attacks.

Been over a month so I figure you've probably got it by now but I was looking back over and figured I may as well

Dec 12, 2021
Finally found this thing. Saw a video walkthough of this game almost a decade ago when I had a crappy phone and even crappier internet. The moment I get a decent computer I finally remember the name of this game! Thank god it's here... And hopefully it works...

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes