VN Others Completed Desire Dungeon [Yokubo no Tou]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
16604.jpg

Overview:
As a nameless adventurer you hear the rumor about a dungeon beyond the mountains and deserts. They say that if you can reach the bottom floor, it would grant you all your desires. On a whim you decide to look into the rumor, only to find not only the dungeon, but an entire town built upon it!
With the encouragement of the townsfolk, you decide to explore the strangely straightforward dungeon filled to the brim with lovely monster girls that would never really hurt you, considering their main source of food
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What could possibly go wrong...?​

Updated: 30 December 2012 (English Patch 14 July 2013)
Developer/Publisher: Yokubo no Tou
Censorship: Mosaic
Version: English patch v1.12
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - -

Screenshot (57).png Screenshot (60).png Screenshot (61).png

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

Need to ask about a torrent.

Just a note for myself.
Cheers

Reactions: Daveck

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Fixed Op, applied the new Template, added Screenshots, added Tags, added Mirrors.​

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
I enjoyed this experience, it was much better than i was expecting. with the rare case of a writer/translator that can actually write English dialog. and battles which actually had value and purpose.
with some strategy in combat,epic gear,multiple endings. this was an awesome experience!

Overall
Unless you just dislike turn based battles in general,then this was a worth while experience.

Reactions: Cryswar and grgrgr5

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a point to winning with Ero beyond the first win (obtaining their power) aside from additional dialogue? Is there a point to losing in different ways or multiple times? Or is losing once enough to get you each scene?

As long as I lose once to each girl and win with Ero once with each girl, am I getting all the scenes and powers? (though I know second times give dialogue changes.. I mostly just don't feel like going around and losing on purpose if there's no point beyond a few lines of dialogue)

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Thoughts
I enjoyed this experience, it was much better than i was expecting. with the rare case of a writer/translator that can actually write English dialog. and battles which actually had value and purpose.
with some strategy in combat,epic gear,multiple endings. this was an awesome experience!

Overall
Unless you just dislike turn based battles in general,then this was a worth while experience.
I highly recommend you check out Drain Dungeon. Very similar to this game, but with more complex strategy involved. It's what led me to finding this game.

Reactions: Adirtymexican666

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
So how do I beat the second boss? I take it I either need to meet a ninja or obtain a certain item, but I don't really feel like grinding anymore waiting for a solution unless I know it's what I have to do. Also, is the second floor the end of the game, or is there more after that?

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I highly recommend you check out Drain Dungeon. Very similar to this game, but with more complex strategy involved. It's what led me to finding this game.
I am very fond of Desire Dungeon, their lovable girls and music.

I can say that I tried Drain Dungeon, it just falls on all aspects, the only thing interesting is the Prana system and thats it. Everyone can have their own opinions of course, but the sex content in that one is non existant compared to this one.

ermid

Jun 3, 2017
So how do I beat the second boss? I take it I either need to meet a ninja or obtain a certain item, but I don't really feel like grinding anymore waiting for a solution unless I know it's what I have to do. Also, is the second floor the end of the game, or is there more after that?

Reactions: Gazro and grgrgr5

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Thank you! It's been months, but it's a game worth revisiting. I don't even recall being able to use the powers outside of combat. That's probably why I never got past that part. I'll check that out tonight.

Reactions: Gazro

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Am i right in thinking there was never a sequel to this, it's a pity if that is the case since it steers clear of a lot of the more esoteric monster girl stuff that i'm not keen on, like monster girl looking like just monsters rather than girls.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Guess it has to be said as guides are hard to come by (read: non existent):

In order to get the real endings, you need to fuck the girl you like twice and get fucked by her twice (yes, i was laughing when typing that out). Just to make sure the endings arent tangled up and you get the one you want - hit the temple and erase the relationships with the girls beforehand (make sure to keep some money on hand to regain your level, as erasing relationships takes away all your money and you dont want to grind for hours to get from level 29 to 30 again). Doing that will also fill the gaps in your inventory, as some items arent accessible otherwise.

With that said i suppose the thread needs a few tags added, like "heartwarming" and "multiple endings".

Yaomo

Nov 3, 2019
I am having some trouble downloading this game this notification pops up with a x in the top left-hand corner if anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated as I was looking really forward to playing this game

Tataros

Aug 18, 2018
I am having some trouble downloading this game this notification pops up with a x in the top left-hand corner if anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated as I was looking really forward to playing this game
Just try download from Workupload one and it works fine for me. If there is another notification pop up just close it and try again it usually happens.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes