Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

kosoyey

Sep 13, 2019
Why does the mother always show as "stepmom"? I can't see how to change it. In the unmodded game it correctly shows as "mom"

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Said that its edited today 45 minutes ago but, no changes in the tittle and no link to download the mod...... so.... still waiting

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Said that its edited today 45 minutes ago but, no changes in the tittle and no link to download the mod...... so.... still waiting
Unbenannt.PNG
But instead of the download there is something else and if you would've read that you wouldn't have to to complain.
AdanGC Mods did it right and took down the link before certain people blindly download it and complain again.

Reactions: LemuresXL

Knarran

Jul 10, 2019
View attachment 1418134
But instead of the download there is something else and if you would've read that you wouldn't have to to complain.
AdanGC Mods did it right and took down the link before certain people blindly download it and complain again.
You are correct that the Mega link was removed, but unfortunately, the old mod was left attached to the bottom of the OP, so it's still possible for those certain people to download it and complain. :sneaky:

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
quick question, when it says "MC Dom Queen" does that mean the MC is the dom or the queen is the dom?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You are correct that the Mega link was removed, but unfortunately, the old mod was left attached to the bottom of the OP, so it's still possible for those certain people to download it and complain. :sneaky:
I know, but removing the mega link keeps enough people from downloading it, it seems. ;)

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
I found an option that leads to a sex scene, but it is skipped (although I have already written about it before).
1632414108137.png
Here you need to play with it.

So here you need to choose the first option, so that you can then get love points or a dominant.
1632418616924.png

Last edited:

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Mod Updated and working and about the relationships i dont have anything to do about that is a bug from the game and it seems the dev didnt fixed i have the same problem too.

Reactions: Enigmanic

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Ok I get to a certain point in the game with no issues at all. I then at this point get uncaught exception chain begins
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have had to start all over from beginning once this starts as it seems to want to carry over even with a roll back and trying to skip the scene altogether. Mod worked great up to this point unsure if it is glitch with that scene.

Knarran

Jul 10, 2019
Ok I get to a certain point in the game with no issues at all. I then at this point get uncaught exception chain begins
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have had to start all over from beginning once this starts as it seems to want to carry over even with a roll back and trying to skip the scene altogether. Mod worked great up to this point unsure if it is glitch with that scene.
That's an issue in the game itself. Someone posted how to fix it. Just need to edit the variables.rpy file in the game/scripts folder, and add the line listed on the link.

https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-07b-zetan.68105/page-134#post-6623328

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Why does the mother always show as "stepmom"? I can't see how to change it. In the unmodded game it correctly shows as "mom"
You can manually edit it using Notepad++.
DesertStalker/game/scripts/variables.rpy

1 - Open variables.rpy using notepad++.
2 - Scroll down to lines 278-287. It should look like this:

# Relationships
default dad = "stepdad"
default mom = "stepmom"
default da = "stepdaughter"
default persistent.dad = "stepdad"
default persistent.da = "stepdaughter"
default persistent.mom = "stepmom"
default persistent.sis = "stepsister"
default persistent.sdad = "stepdad"
default persistent.smom = "stepmom"

3 - change the values in quotes to whatever you want, then save the file.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Are the green options just preference or do they actually change something? E.g. what does spanking Ain do? I didn't seem to miss out on anything by not spanking her.
Also, why are the options that avoid sharing always marked green? Is there something like relationship points you lose out on by sharing? What does this mean for the option to turn sharing off completely?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes