Mod - Ren'Py - Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ichtelt

All the girls in the game are beautiful the model are superb and the animation really sexy which easily deserve 5 star. The story is actually interesting too making this one of the must play on this site. Plus as an added bonus the creator is active and the update are regular and contain a good amount of content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BigBlob69

Thanks for making this. I always appreciate a good walkthrough mod which helps give you comfort in knowing the effect of your decisions, and this does that really well. Also Desert Stalker is a masterpiece so good choice of game to do this for <3
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Yosc

The design is really very good, the girls are beautiful and the scenario holds up and takes us to different places. the fact of having an open-minded woman who in addition participates I like it, not to mention my daug ... sorry, step-daughter ;). I can't wait to see the rest, very good job
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Otherguy2012

One of the best games currently going. The story is fantastic with elements of sci-fi,dystopia,and even ancient civilizations. The renders are good. I even find the music useful(99% of the time I shut music off on games and listen to my own). So yes giving this one a 5*
  5. 4.00 star(s)

BannedAccount6543

I enjoyed playing this as the main and side stories are well written and the images are sexy. Gameplay is quite fluid and dev points the player in the right direction with markers. However from the outset I knew that ALL the women would be available to the MC which makes it less exciting. As Ain and others are shared (optional) I wanted to see Zarah shared as well and I hope Dev has consensual sharing and marital voyeurism as regular scenes in the VN.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Crowangel

i've played a LOT of visual novels to various degrees of quality and i have to honestly say that this is up there with some of my favs.. the setting is great and as someone who loves Ancient Egypt history and geography as well as the culture its great to see this imaginative take on the post apocalyptic mad max meets so many great genre tropes..
    I hope this is a title that continues to grow and push those boundaries others dare not cross it has multi seasonal potential or be it sequels if the climate is ever changed in need of growth.. it would be a shame to lose the egyptian theme but if it means keeping the story fresh id be all for visiting other biomes of the current timelines geography..
    Animations could be better during lewd (but im basing this on early stuff i've encountered so far, The animations used for cutscenes tho are pretty great..
    Characters are well designed and extremely likeable both on a desire level and a personality base too..
    Story - Enjoyable read, Fun moments, Sexy moments, im gonna be hated but for this environment maaaaybe could use bit more NTR as everything seems too in the mc favor despite his harsh environment.. or hell even make it optional like the other sharing options included..
    All in all one of the best Post Apocalypse creative reads and one i'll gladly support
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Rohan Shah

EXCELLENT GAME REALLY GOOD GAME NOT BORING LIKE STORY LIKE ALL GAME NEED MORE GAME THIS TYPE ADD ONE GOOGLE TRANSLATE OPTION AND PLEASE UPDATE FAST NOT TAKAN TOO MUCH TIME
    THANK YOU DEVOLPER TOO MUCH GOOD GAME
  8. 2.00 star(s)

berny

The mod is sometimes useful (stat changes for example), but to be completely honest, I very soon started to ignore it and won't use it in the next update.
    The reason is that the mod often highlights a choice, suggesting this is the best outcome, although it's merely the author's completely subjective preference. So if you don't know this and follow the walkthrough you will miss a lot of content and maybe content you would have liked a lot more than what the mod suggests.

This mod might do more harm than help you, especially when you play believing this mod will get you the best scenes, so I would advice against using it (or only "listen" to it in obvious situations), and instead to follow your gut on your first playthrough and then try different routes later.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

MrBlue42

For the most part the mod does what it says and it's nice to know which choices will lead to certain stat changes or to "good" outcomes. One big problem with the mod though is that it highlights certain choices as the right choice when actually it just leads to specific content where the other choice would also be fine if you wanted to see other content. This should be highlighted appropriately, e.g. choice 1 (green): light bdsm, choice 2 (green): hard bdsm, choice 3 (green): sharing scene, choice 4 (grey): bad outcome / no scene.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

2382dudubes

- doesn't highlight choices that will unlock scenes (like raider scenes, or the recruitment test scenes).
    - forced combine scenes even if unwanted (like the post massage cumshot)
    - highlights choices in green that are only subjective taste of modder and have no consequences (e.g. degrade vs praise)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Aeneasc

This is a really nice mod, thank you for making it. I'm always afraid to miss something so this is a great way to be sure that I experienced everything. This is especially important if we talk about great games like this one. Blessed be the modders.