Paz

Aug 9, 2016
After my first playthrough, I was analyzing the scripts of this game(I usually do that for curiosity with any game) and... I found this game has a non-linear story progression, which means you can complete a quest in the day 15 and then back to day 10. I am just curious why the developer made the game with this kind of story progression? It is not bad, but... as a story catcher player myself, I think the game should have a system that not allow players to progress one day ahead until you complete the quests of the day. Just my honestly opinion, because sometimes the story become confuse to jump and back scenes.
Don't read too much in the "day" naming convention, it's something kept for consistency with the start of the game. They don't reflect in-game days.
If the game allows you to approach events in different order is almost always intended and it also accounts for that fact (bar the odd bug). There are certain choke points throughout the game that are tied to story progression, but they aren't relevant to days for the most part.
Basically, think of "day" as "update".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
I've liked Lirah since she appeared (so very briefly).

To me, she's one of the most beautiful girls in the game. There have been a number of fans of this so far very minor character . . . and the persistence of these fans might be why we're finally seeing some expanded scenes with the lovely Lirah.

Reactions: Ekzou

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
How can you forget such beauty? :love:
View attachment 3631034
What a shame :LOL: ;)
Who need Lirah, when you have someone so special as the dear wife Zahra? That woman is a dream of perfect wife!
AlienEDM Thinking: (And now I known a lot of guys will be angry with me for what I wrote.):LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just kidding! But serious, for what ZetanDS presented her so far, Lirah still an unexperienced girl and she look promissing to the game. Lets just hope her plot will be cool.

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
Who need Lirah, when you have someone so special as the dear wife Zahra? That woman is a dream of perfect wife!
AlienEDM Thinking: (And now I known a lot of guys will be angry with me for what I wrote.):LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just kidding! But serious, for what ZetanDS presented her so far, Lirah still an unexperienced girl and she look promissing to the game. Lets just hope her plot will be cool.
Angry? But I think that many will agree with you about Zahra.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I still want those two raider sisters it's a shame to let them go to waste, not to mention the ones in the lab a good idea would be to

attack the lab with the monsters and save all those there into my house, also that prisoner in the market should be put to good use

in the house, keep your friends close and your enemy's even closer, screw that i just wanna add her to the collection.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wildride69

ocean fans

Dec 29, 2023
I like your ideas, but at the same time, your views do not conflict with mine. Even if Zahra took the initiative, even if Omar was worthless in her eyes, in fact, the moment his genitals penetrated Zahra, Zahra was possessed by him objectively. He was weak and pedantic, he was ugly, but it did Zahra.
it wasn't a popular opinion but I'd like to see Zahra dominate Omar. use him as a plaything. eventually when we he thinks Zatan is out of the picture, he may try to take control back but fails miserably.

ocean fans

Dec 29, 2023
I'm sure fans of Desert Stalker have a lot to enjoy sharing as much as I do. At the same time, I don't want or expect to have a lot of shared content. I had the opportunity to talk to the author about sharing this matter, and his answer is that the content shared is based on the story, not for the sake of sharing, which I quite agree with. It is precisely because the author tells a wonderful story, precisely because it takes so much ink and ink to describe the characters, that each of them is vivid, so that they are excited when they are joined by someone other than the main character. NTR is avoidable, so I hope I can live in harmony with my friends who also like this story and don't like NTR.

4.80 star(s) 574 Votes