Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
IT IS if you talk english you know it it means that it has not much on it, thats why it says bare and bones xD
We´ll probably going goint to get around the same amount of content. 3/4 scenes and maybe 2/3 interactions around the house.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
After my first playthrough, I was analyzing the scripts of this game(I usually do that for curiosity with any game) and... I found this game has a non-linear story progression, which means you can complete a quest in the day 15 and then back to day 10. I am just curious why the developer made the game with this kind of story progression? It is not bad, but... as a story catcher player myself, I think the game should have a system that not allow players to progress one day ahead until you complete the quests of the day. Just my honestly opinion, because sometimes the story become confuse to jump and back scenes.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
It would have been good if MC got the chance to decide the fate of the woman who tried to abduct Ain but failed, resulting in gaining her ownership from queen and ultimately adding her to harem, she looked good overall but if dev forget/ doesn't have any plans for her she'll become a waste.

As queen seems to be slowly softening towards the MC, dev can make a storyline where she gives MC a chance to decide her fate.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Dev log 13.05.2024

Apologies for missing out on yesterday's post but real-life circumstances had me being away from the PC for the weekend.
Anyways, here's three flavors of Lirah. Which one is your favorite? I should be able to finish off Lirah's side story this week, then giving Zahra a proper date finale and start writing. In case I want to add additional paths and renders, or add some other scenes because the update feels short, I will let you know.
As always, thank you for your continued patience and support, we're coming closer to the finish line for this update again. Even if I have quite a number of reworked scenes in the tubes, I will try to make sure that the playtime of the update won't really suffer.
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 85%
Date with Zahra: 60%
Igor visits Kateryna: 90%

Reworks:
First return home / Ain's introduction (d1c): 100%
Shani's introduction (d1d): 100%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%