Collection Flash GIF Video Derpixon Collection [2024-02-20] [Derpixon]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
So you are saying its zip file INSIDE another Zip file?
This is getting needlessly long. You know what just look for the file extension of the file you are trying to open and search online how to open that file extension. If you can't see the file extension from the file name open its properties and look there.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
This is getting needlessly long. You know what just look for the file extension of the file you are trying to open and search online how to open that file extension. If you can't see the file extension from the file name open its properties and look there.
I'm sorry, but it's not a normal thing, under properties it says only "FILE" but not "file folder" which is what a normal folder would be 1626182825500.png

PeachyBuns

May 20, 2020
I'm sorry, but it's not a normal thing, under properties it says only "FILE" but not "file folder" which is what a normal folder would be View attachment 1295656
Looks like maybe a batch file renaming took off the extension, try replacing the last underscore with a dot i.e. "Derpixon_Tier_10.7z".
(.7z is the 7zip default extension).

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Looks like maybe a batch file renaming took off the extension, try replacing the last underscore with a dot i.e. "Derpixon_Tier_10.7z".
(.7z is the 7zip default extension).
Thank you, that turned it into a 7z zip file, yet, 7z could not open it. I tried turning it into an mp4 as well and no luck. I guess this file is just corrupt

I am guessing this was supposed to be a file folder containing the videos but I dont know how to make it INTO a file folder

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
Thank you but if you noticed I tried to open it with 7zip!
Just going to ask, did you make sure to download all parts before trying to unzip?.
From what I can see then Tier 10 has 4 parts to download, you cant unzip unless you have all 4 parts downloaded.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Just going to ask, did you make sure to download all parts before trying to unzip?.
From what I can see then Tier 10 has 4 parts to download, you cant unzip unless you have all 4 parts downloaded.
I did not, only tried part 1, but if they unzip individually, how will this change anything? I will try it though.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I did not, only tried part 1, but if they unzip individually, how will this change anything? I will try it though.
Ahh so that's the problem. Those are parts of a single zip file, normally you download all of them, put them all in the same location, then unzip the last part. If you are wondering why that function is for convenience in this case its easier to download small sized files instead of one very large file.

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
Just like "kamoewarrior" said, these are not individually zip files, they all are part of the same big zip file.
Just to also point out that sometimes it's better to do it like this, I have a friend who might get an error downloading the files if they were too big, and other times it was easier to download them in smaller parts if one's internet speed is low.

Reactions: Hotlisa

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Ahh so that's the problem. Those are parts of a single zip file, normally you download all of them, put them all in the same location, then unzip the last part. If you are wondering why that function is for convenience in this case its easier to download small sized files instead of one very large file.
Thanks that worked. No one else said this and I didn't know so I very much appreciate your help.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Just like "kamoewarrior" said, these are not individually zip files, they all are part of the same big zip file.
Just to also point out that sometimes it's better to do it like this, I have a friend who might get an error downloading the files if they were too big, and other times it was easier to download them in smaller parts if one's internet speed is low.
thanks for the suggestion. I was getting frustrated and getting everyone else frustrated with me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
thanks for the suggestion. I was getting frustrated and getting everyone else frustrated with me.
That function isn't exactly intuitive and no one really teaches that kinda stuff, I learned absolutely nothing practical from my computer classes in high school, so most of us more or less learned the same way you did.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Great, thanks for your patience, now how do I play a flash file these days?
Extract the adobe flash player exe file from this and open swf flash files with it. You can double click swf file and when windows asks which program will it use to open it you can choose this one and tick and always use this to open files like these something something like that box so the next time you double click a flash file it automatically launches the flash player and loads the flash file.

Reactions: ryuhatsune
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes