Collection Flash GIF Video Derpixon Collection [2024-02-20] [Derpixon]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ClosetGamer

Apr 12, 2018
How do you unpack the files? I have the 4 "rar" files, but only .001 shows as a rar file that I can open, and it has only 1 file inside. The other 3 won't open saying it is an unknown format or is corrupted.

D

Deleted member 862093

How do you unpack the files? I have the 4 "rar" files, but only .001 shows as a rar file that I can open, and it has only 1 file inside. The other 3 won't open saying it is an unknown format or is corrupted.
Using 7zip, I've had great luck with selecting all of them, right-clicking, and in the 7-Zip submenu, selecting Extract Files...

I then get to choose where they extract to, and 7zip grabs everything from the subsequent files in my selection. I don't know if this is considered the "correct" way, but it is a way that works for me.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
when theres files with 001 002 and etc,just extract the only one with rar or zip.. basically its like part 1 part and part 3,you dont need to extract each,just the first one or in this case the rar file

1Dunno

Aug 19, 2020
I removed Tier 5 parts and the torrent (For those still downloading I'm still seeding the old/new for now) I reuploaded a new torrent with tier 10 only, the only difference was that tier 10 had the extra source files that tier 5 didn't, so sorry for the inconvenience.
TY very much, just came across this a while ago but couldnt find much else.

Reactions: K3NJ1
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes