Machcia

Oct 16, 2017
I'm playing the 0.7 update and I'm following the walkthrough but Stella doesn't punch me no matter what and Stripper scene doesn't have any options("Holy Fuck","How can I refuse"), I'm not even interacting with Carli

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I'm playing the 0.7 update and I'm following the walkthrough but Stella doesn't punch me no matter what and Stripper scene doesn't have any options("Holy Fuck","How can I refuse"), I'm not even interacting with Carli
First of all it's not Stella that needs to hit you but Hollis (The white cop!)
And abput the stripper scene, well sorry don't remember what there was or wasn't :) If it says in the walkthrough that there should be a choice then there probably is. If it isn't then it might have been removed because it was a useless one? :)

raulmp

Jun 6, 2017
this is just a mini-improve but... it needs more music, or less looping cause in a couple of minutes i need to mute it X.X

and mi-do have some weird faces when you are talking to her

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Not yet, finishing a couple of things and will do it. A scotch and cuban are waiting for the event.

raulmp

Jun 6, 2017
@raulmp i wish i could but music costs a fortune and right now i'm probably a few 1000 in the hole on the game.
oh, don't worry, is just a mini improve so it don't need to change, i know that music is actually complicated xD. i edit my other post, mi-do have some weird looking when you are talking to her on the pool, is like she crossed too much her eyes. (BTW the history is awesome, it makes me want more, nice job with that ^^)

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
Scenes with Mi-Do was so brilliantly done, i'm speechless. Also scenes were so fucking HOT :heartcoveredeyes: all in all, excellent update!

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Would have been better if the arrow went to the knee, then when he talks to Eddie he can say "I used tobe a Cop then i took and arrow to the knee". That psycho chick is really creepy. I wonder if she really is talking to someone and that its all in her head. I know the guy from the photo but maybe he is not really there.

4.60 star(s) 412 Votes