Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
@Philly_Games Is there a way to open the saves in the android version, when its released?!

Thanks for this amazing game, man.
Great job.
@Mixatak not that i know of sorry. I think thats one of the issues with android releases. If there is a way of keeping the saves I am all ears.
I don't know how Philly called his android savegame folder but I can give you the explanation of ours and you just have to change the com.ASLPro3D.WickedChoices parts to com.depraved.game :

Android users: have to download the new version in full size, sorry about that but there isn't any other way for renpy games.
If you don't have enough space to overwrite your old game with the update, please make sure to backup your savegame folder: sdcard/Android/data/com.aslpro3d.wickedchoices
then uninstall the game, download the new version to your mobile phone or tablet and install it. After the installation you can copy the com.aslpro3d.wickedchoices folder back to it's original location.
If you have enough space, download the new version and install it (It's going to overwrite the old version)

Reactions: Philly_Games

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
As Always amazing update my friend keep the good work.

Just an observation, got this error at the end of the update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Palanto

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Katgza thats because you played 0.6.2 or lower. If you ahve a save before dinner with Carli you need to use that. On my patreon i have a big giant notice about that but it was not carried over. I had a bug in the last version that i fixed the next day but unfourtunatly it caught you.

Reactions: Palanto and Katgza

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
btw the android save game folder was com.depraved.game ... bad form i know but was told its probably best to just keep it that way. SO you can copy your saves out of there to carry them over.

Reactions: Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Quoted from the Patreon Page:
**IMPORTANT** If you played 0.6.2 or lower, make sure the save you start from is BEFORE the dinner scene with Carli. Otherwise, the major fix from 0.6.3 would not have been added and it could cause some bizarre issues. Sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.

Here is a listing of whats new:

• 268 new renders
  • New licensed music
  • A new dialogue box in the UI so more of the screen is visible
  • A new build system so now patches and new versions do not have to be full downloads. You will be able to download just a small file or two and drop it into your game folder for small bug fixes and updates!
  • Minor bug fixes from previous versions

Reactions: Viatovic

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
would you mind putting stuff like that in a spoiler? Not everyone (including me) had the time to play it yet :mad: Thank you :D

Reactions: Viatovic

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
changelog pls
Warning to be included: IMPORTANT If you played 0.6.2 or lower, make sure the save you start from is BEFORE the dinner scene with Carli. Otherwise, the major fix from 0.6.3 would not have been added and it could cause some bizarre issues. Sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.
Changelog: 268 new renders New licensed music A new dialogue box in the UI so more of the screen is visible A new build system so now patches and new versions do not have to be full downloads. You will be able to download just a small file or two and drop it into your game folder for small bug fixes and updates! Minor bug fixes from previous versions

4.60 star(s) 412 Votes