• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
And that reference went over your heads I see!

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Just because you were being facetious doesn't mean it isn't a wonderful idea.

Like, you had no problems with your old lady starring in Mandingo Bang #12 but broke out the shotgun when you discovered she was a huge fan and Patreon supporter of Seeds of Chaos.
If we're going that route, shouldn't there also be a heated exchange between you leading up to the shotgun event that includes a line like, "$130,000?! You only got $130,000? He's the fucking President, and that's all you got for your silence? Well, he didn't pay me shit, so now everybody's gonna know you cheated on me with the bastard child of an orangutan!"
#LowHangingFruit

Reactions: DA22

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
All this talking about BN and no one says nothing about Roller-Girl or John C. Reilly as your sidekick... you all have failed this city.

If @Philly_Games wants my opinion... I think that after tackling the noir-genre so well... he should do a Verhoeven.
Go for it, do some kind of sexual thriller like Basic Instinct or Showgirls.
Trashy, but classy at the same time... destroying the American Dream along the way, xd.

Reactions: Philly_Games

R3dHand

Jun 23, 2017
I have to say, that I'm in love with this game. I don't know why but the story is really nice and exciting. :) And i love the backround music, it makes it even more exciting. Really good work, keep it up! I just had to say that^^

Reactions: Philly_Games

whereisshe

Aug 20, 2017
Great game. Thank you. Can anyone please tell me whats the name of the piano music that plays while you're on a date with Carli at the end of the game. Thanks.

4.60 star(s) 412 Votes