We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
Yes, I did but guess I missed it? IDK
Yeah you did: Stella and Judy are acting under the use of drugs as well as the MC. Plus some of your interactions can increase the lust amount which is a corruption stat. It's definitely not like the game Corruption in terms of it's corruption.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
As stated a couple hours ago and merely 3 posts above yours it is currently being updated.

My bad, but I was referring to the typical .txt patch that just changes a few variables in the config. This game never had that?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
My bad, but I was referring to the typical .txt patch that just changes a few variables in the config. This game never had that?
Nope, the game was structured to be step daughter. Check out the mod though, it replaces and rewrites dialog to make Judy your daughter and changes some events so you aren't locked out of some scenes.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So is it possible for anyone other than the main character to die because of you making the wrong choices?

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
It is a crime that this guy has only got like 860 patrons. And btw philly needs to update his goals since it's already reached.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
anyone knows if there is coming a second game? like a continuation of this story? depending on how you chose at the end?

4.60 star(s) 412 Votes