Mod Ren'Py Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Walkthrough Mod [v1.0]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes
Oct 21, 2020
Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Walkthrough Mod

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 1.0

Features:
  • All of dialog in the game has been changed or replaced with new dialog so that Judy is now your actual daughter instead of step-daughter. Judy will refer to you as "Dad" or "Daddy" instead of your name and certain characters can become aware of the special relationship between you and Judy.

• There is now a full in-game walkthrough for every important choice in the game! If a choice is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.

• It's actually crazy how much content you get locked out of seeing in this game for absolutely no reason. I've made a ton of changes so that many scenes can actually be played without causing you to miss future scenes.

• All the scenes in the scene gallery are now automatically unlocked/playable so you don't have to replay the game to use the gallery.

Scene improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc" folder.

Mac: Unzip the mod -> Right click your DepravedAwakening app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac: - F
Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Walkthrough Mod

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 1.0

Features:
  • All of dialog in the game has been changed or replaced with new dialog so that Judy is now your actual daughter instead of step-daughter. Judy will refer to you as "Dad" or "Daddy" instead of your name and certain characters can become aware of the special relationship between you and Judy.

• There is now a full in-game walkthrough for every important choice in the game! If a choice is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.

• It's actually crazy how much content you get locked out of seeing in this game for absolutely no reason. I've made a ton of changes so that many scenes can actually be played without causing you to miss future scenes.

• All the scenes in the scene gallery are now automatically unlocked/playable so you don't have to replay the game to use the gallery.

Scene improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc" folder.

Mac: Unzip the mod -> Right click your DepravedAwakening app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Does it have Any Android Port though?

• Angry
Reactions: Red Sand

hitlocker

Sep 6, 2018
are there any actions needed to have the gallery inlocked. not the first time with lain`s mode, but doestn`t seem to be working this time....

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I've been playing this for eons, I don't need the walkthrough, but I'd like to ONLY use the patch just to see the new dialogue because my curiosity finally hit a peak. Is that possible? Does anyone know?

EDIT: Found it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I know Lain's not around, but I got this today doing Mido's route...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter9/scene9-midolove.rpy", line 401, in script
File "game/chapter9/scene9-midolove.rpy", line 401, in <module>
NameError: name 'lain_bothmidoscenes' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Visual Novel Games\Depraved Awakening\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Visual Novel Games\Depraved Awakening\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Visual Novel Games\Depraved Awakening\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Depraved Awakening 1.0

---------------------------------

Anyone else have an idea on how to remedy this?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I know Lain's not around, but I got this today doing Mido's route...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Visual Novel Games\Depraved Awakening\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Visual Novel Games\Depraved Awakening\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Visual Novel Games\Depraved Awakening\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Depraved Awakening 1.0

---------------------------------

Anyone else have an idea on how to remedy this?
In episode 9 just after the MC says "Ahh, Mi-do, where are you hiding?" you get a choice Mod: Do love scene and rough scene that sets the lain_bothmidoscenes = True variable. But it looks like he forgot to add a default for it at the top of the script. If you don't mind restarting chapter 9 from just before Mi-do this "should" fix it. I haven't gotten too far into this to know how much of a hassle that would be.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
In episode 9 just after the MC says "Ahh, Mi-do, where are you hiding?" you get a choice Mod: Do love scene and rough scene that sets the lain_bothmidoscenes = True variable. But it looks like he forgot to add a default for it at the top of the script. If you don't mind restarting chapter 9 from just before Mi-do this "should" fix it. I haven't gotten too far into this to know how much of a hassle that would be.
Yeah I'll take a run through it in a minute. Thanks my friend (y)

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah I had to redownload the game and the mod. No biggie. Everything's back to normal now. :LOL:
I see what happened. In the original script he had the variable set to true after making that choice but then for some reason he set the default to false "after" you make the choice. So technically it stays on false I'm assuming. Try this. Make a back up of scene9-mido so you don't need to re-download.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I see what happened. In the original script he had the variable set to true after making that choice but then for some reason he set the default to false "after" you make the choice. So technically it stays on false I'm assuming. Try this. Make a back up of scene9-mido so you don't need to re-download.
Still get a traceback. I tried something though.

I also had to be on the Carli route for it to NOT traceback. Interesting. Weird in-game workaround though

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Still get a traceback. I tried something though.

I also had to be on the Carli route for it to NOT traceback. Interesting. Weird in-game workaround though
That's odd. I don't get the traceback on my end but at least you have a workaround, albeit a strange one. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
That's odd. I don't get the traceback on my end but at least you have a workaround, albeit a strange one. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Nah dude it's fine. I don't get though why it happened that way for me. I don't play the game often enough to have it bother me. When I did Mi-do and Judy's route the other day, it was the first time I picked the game up in a long while. So no worries, mate.

All good, but I do appreciate the helping hand and the effort (y):cool:

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
Thank you again for the Mod and for permission! I attached the .rar file. The content of this file must be de-archived in Game folder AFTER installed the mod.
I mean "game" sub-folder from folder "DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc " that is. :D
What do you mean "de-archive"? Do you mean merge the files or replace them?

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes