Mod Ren'Py Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Walkthrough Mod [v1.0]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I would love to just have the incest mod and not the walk-trough is there a way I can disable walk trough?
You can look to Maim Lain's earlier work on this before she integrated the walkthough. While she was off doing other things I took a stab at continuing where it left off, and then fixed a bit more.

Find my last version here.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Thank you again for the Mod and for permission! I attached the .rar file. The content of this file must be de-archived in Game folder AFTER installed the mod.
I mean "game" sub-folder from folder "DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc " that is. :D
I just feel it needs to be said for the record that you sir, did lowercase-g god's work.

• Haha
Reactions: wirelessnick

BigbyWulfe

Feb 25, 2020
@crisbr @jackoffonher @starshooter @Murry07

The mod is finally finished, sorry it took so long. :3

The patch is better than the previous one because now Judy will say "Dad" or "daddy" instead of your first name.
Also thanks to @Regardie for letting me use some of his dialogue changes.
Holy Jeebus! everytime i check out or download a game i always see you've got a mod out (which of course i download :sneaky:). do you ever take a break?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
just downloaded this today, not like I needed it, but was curious about Carli's rooftop scene.

It also takes away anal and every anal scene choice from Carli throughout the game. I guess if you don't do it day 1 when you first meet her you don't do it at all?

So, you win, but you lose.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I see there is a way to disable the incest but is there a way to disable to walkthrough and keep the incest?

Reactions: PeteHanson

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I edited your mod to include everything but the walkthrough (highlighted answers). I'm 99.9% sure everything is right, would you mind if I share it here?

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
I copied the extracted folder "game" to my directory folder and I can't start the game. Some log error.

fatenite1

Apr 17, 2021
Just saying thanks for the mod. I like to play with a guiding hand in most of these games and having it up in choices makes it easier and more enjoyable for the different playthroughs.

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
If I'm not really into the incest part of the game. should I disable the incest patch? will the mc stop having all those thoughts about Judy or does it not matter?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
If I'm not really into the incest part of the game. should I disable the incest patch? will the mc stop having all those thoughts about Judy or does it not matter?
If you want Incest dialog, use Lain's mod. If you don't want Incest dialog, use the non-Incest mod of Lain's mod. I'm also not into Incest, so I use the non-Incest mod of Lain's mod.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Looks like it doesn't play nice with the skunked edition. Gotta go with the uncompressed 2.5 gig game.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes