RPGM Abandoned Demon The Ascension [v0.81] [Rimyirr]

jabooty

Aug 5, 2016
All aboard the milking train !
To be fair, I actually don't think rimyirr milks his patrons (he only gets like $30 a month... not much there). I think it was more that he found his last RPGM game (this one) wasn't as popular as his previous style games, so decided to work on something new. I actually really wish he would get more traffic and patrons, but unfortunately that's just not how the patreon cookie crumbles....

Reactions: Dictateur

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
To be fair, I actually don't think rimyirr milks his patrons (he only gets like $30 a month... not much there). I think it was more that he found his last RPGM game (this one) wasn't as popular as his previous style games, so decided to work on something new. I actually really wish he would get more traffic and patrons, but unfortunately that's just not how the patreon cookie crumbles....
Well, you're right, and even if some people think that this game isn't really good, I came to appreciate it, but after some hours of gameplay because I have to admit that the introduction scenes are BEYOND everything in term of wtfness.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
rimyirr is the closest to having overcome my inner jew, if I ever shell out shekels on patreon rimyirr will be the first or second to get those shekels.

U

User_18742

This game is amazing. I hope he completes it.
The only drawback to it is he doesn't develop the personalities of the girls that thoroughly. Lots of potential there!

Reactions: Krull

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends i know this is abandoned but has anyone been able to complete the bomb to be delivered ? And if so how far along have you all gotten ? Does the 2nd half of the map become accessible ?

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
damn...here i was sitting on my ass and thinkg what should i play..."oh i remeber there were that game with demon and starship,how is the sequel ?"
:test3::test2:

Reactions: meanoldman

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Demon v0.81 Compressed (Untested)

Win 705 MB/141 MB :

Reactions: Baelmung