RPGM Abandoned Demon The Ascension [v0.81] [Rimyirr]

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Is it just me or that game is terribly unbalanced? Do you hack your save, edit the game or just farm? I used the save editor to boost my atk power and even then the combat are fairly hard.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
In this? I friggen crush everything.... And I have half assed it through this game.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
game crashed when sneaking into the castle

also i don't like these rpg maker games, too much walking around and fighting rats and dogs to get to the erotic stuff

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
game crashed when sneaking into the castle

also i don't like these rpg maker games, too much walking around and fighting rats and dogs to get to the erotic stuff
I don't mind that so much gives me something to work for also the one nice thing about this game is there is very little time between walking and fucking so.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Holy shit is the writing for this bad. I mean it has proper english, but that's about it. I mean it's so bad, that I started to miss reading the horrible dialogues of Lida's Adventures and co. :pokerFace:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Holy shit is the writing for this bad. I mean it has proper english, but that's about it. I mean it's so bad, that I started to miss reading the horrible dialogues of Lida's Adventures and co. :pokerFace:
Meh it's not that bad... I have seen WAY worse.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Meh it's not that bad... I have seen WAY worse.
The first scene is literally "You're in my house... LET'S FUCK"
The second is "You're a demon" "STFU and be my slave.... LET'S FUCK!"
The third one is "One-shot two enemies and brought me to my not-father... LET'S FUCK!"

That's where I deleted the game. It has no buildup and the scenes are just slapped in there with little to no thought, just to have them in the game. Really, it's astonishing how little work went into any of this.

That being said I liked demon on a starship, but this one is toxic and I will never touch it again.

Reactions: sniff3005

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
I really wish he just stuck to the renp'y gameplay and kept the story, i really can not stand RPGMaker games. They seem like a lazy game makers way out.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Getting stuck at a quest. The present for the King. The NPC tells me that she can't help me with it. I thought that I've reached the end of the build. But there are some more images in the folder. Edit: Nevermind, found the solution. Need to complete a side quest to continue the main one (quite stupid).

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How to get past the town with the witch? I have the dagger but I'm missing other pieces of evidence

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
How to get past the town with the witch? I have the dagger but I'm missing other pieces of evidence
Did you talk to the hunter and the mother of the kids. If i remember correctly you have to speak about the boy that disappeared. And talk to the dad multiple times, then you'll discover that Gibby, the boy isn't the real son of the woman. Then you'll have to speak with the dog that'll find the boy for you and then you can figure it out I think. When you're stuck, try to talk to the same people you've already talked at different times, sometimes your quest is updated and you have to talk to them once more.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
you have to talk around and find mention of a caravan, then find out the boy had a dog. The dog will take you to the last part of the 'mission'.

also before you leave that town there is a dress hiding in a house with barrels... you can't get into the building until it's night and now npcs (there maybe a point in the quest where you can do it before reset but the most obvious is right before leaving for the final time)

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
you have to talk around and find mention of a caravan, then find out the boy had a dog. The dog will take you to the last part of the 'mission'.

also before you leave that town there is a dress hiding in a house with barrels... you can't get into the building until it's night and now npcs (there maybe a point in the quest where you can do it before reset but the most obvious is right before leaving for the final time)
Though when I tried to pick up the dress in the house, I got stuck "on" the window when he's climbing. Don't know if that was exceptional or no.

Reactions: ayyylmaooo

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the witch town was a pain in the ass. Also fuck that little boy's mother and the horse dick that she takes in the ass every night for making me have to go through that shit.