nb097

Oct 25, 2019
Ok really stupid question here. There are the pentagrams on the floor that act as checkpoints and teleport you back to base.

How do you activate them or are they one time use only? Do the stop working when you use them once?
You need to open the menu (X), go to Items (tool in old MTL ver), go to Key Items (hidden treasure in MTL), and activate the Stone of Vanishing (Spirited away stone in MTL). They are multiple use, not single use.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ok really stupid question here. There are the pentagrams on the floor that act as checkpoints and teleport you back to base.

How do you activate them or are they one time use only? Do the stop working when you use them once?
Also, once you get the first one you can use the stone of vanishing to return to base any time, and then either return to where you left from or to any unlocked pentagrams. IIRC the right side is to return to where you were when you used the stone.

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
Also, once you get the first one you can use the stone of vanishing to return to base any time, and then either return to where you left from or to any unlocked pentagrams. IIRC the right side is to return to where you were when you used the stone.
1. it's the pentagram on the left that returns you to where you were
2. the pentagram on the right allows you to pick where to return to, but it isn't available until reaching the 2nd floor

Last edited:

Megaduck

Feb 26, 2018
Thank you, I knew I was missing something obvious.

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
The writing in this game is awful, and I don't think its just translations. Lots of telling, not showing
Maybe, but that's actually a horrible example, as this is showing us that Shion considers Mayu to be attractive...
Not sure if you're familiar with the VN format, but this style of text is used to represent what the character thinks, it's not what's stated by the narrator.

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Maybe, but that's actually a horrible example, as this is showing us that Shion considers Mayu to be attractive...
Not sure if you're familiar with the VN format, but this style of text is used to represent what the character thinks, it's not what's stated by the narrator.
I guess I was expecting more a game, not a VN. At least with the RPGM format

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I guess I was expecting more a game, not a VN. At least with the RPGM format
Well, it is a very much a game. It just has the MC's thoughts vs spoken dialogue not well marked. Most VNs (which generally don't have real choices / gameplay or are CYOA at best) have the thoughts more obviously marked via being italics or similar. This has full gameplay in the form of turn based fights, corruption mechanics, RPG advancement, exc.

Reactions: ttm2

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
Well, it is a very much a game. It just has the MC's thoughts vs spoken dialogue not well marked. Most VNs (which generally don't have real choices / gameplay or are CYOA at best) have the thoughts more obviously marked via being italics or similar. This has full gameplay in the form of turn based fights, corruption mechanics, RPG advancement, exc.
This.
And I mentioned VNs not because this is one, but because Japanese game makers assume that the player is familiar with VNs so they use the same UI for the dialog.

Tatsuya 48

Mar 31, 2024
i found out you need to battle him with the second comat art steil gingoku te great and you win then you can then exchangevore the item and before you do that you get a key item.

rungson

Aug 29, 2020
The Demon Wing can't kill, right? Or is it immortal? Played 20 times and always lost.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes