Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Someone really needs to make a full, proper, readable guide for this game. Reading broken English, Machine translation, and unreadable maps really isn't helping people at all. I want to find and experience all the scenes naturally. As much as I love a 100% save, playing and experiencing the game without the painful headache of map navigation is what I would love.

Reactions: ttm2

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
Someone really needs to make a full, proper, readable guide for this game. Reading broken English, Machine translation, and unreadable maps really isn't helping people at all. I want to find and experience all the scenes naturally. As much as I love a 100% save, playing and experiencing the game without the painful headache of map navigation is what I would love.
the game has an kagura patch allready, what version are you playing?

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
the game has an kagura patch allready, what version are you playing?
I think what bothers him the most is the fact that, the game is a complete maze, while it's kind of the good part of it (making sure you DO get corrupted and making itself as a game, very clear that you can't pass the entire game on a "non corruption" playthrough), it can become frustrating to pass through the same CG's and scenes over and over...

Reactions: Anarchistic

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
i'm stuck here.. is there a different version of the game or all have the same content ?
because i see version where it skip kagura games intro and version have it

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
kagura version/steam version is no adult content by default, you need to apply a patch to see the 18+ content.

Almost all pictures are hidden if you don't apply the patch, even the characters, that's why you don't see anything in the intro without the patch, because the mother is "censored" (we see her nipple)

Sissyboi996

Mar 7, 2024
Anyone know how to find the 4th floor left area? I fought the demon girl and Ayano has left my party, but I can't seem to move forward. I'm on V1.02

Tushaar

Mar 9, 2024
I've been stuck on second floor for hours now. Don't no if its a bug but theres no option to plant a bomb on second floor. I dont have a clue how to do it and its getting frustrating please help...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I've been stuck on second floor for hours now. Don't no if its a bug but theres no option to plant a bomb on second floor. I dont have a clue how to do it and its getting frustrating please help...
The bomb is usable as an in battle item. If you used it, you can go back to the town and get one for free from the NPC below the lower right building.

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
idk if this helps out but for those confused on what to do before the final boss you should go back and speak to Ayano at base before proceeding. She'll tell you these requirements.

- Bring Saori the crystal sunlight, shimmering stardust, and drop of twilight. (The sunlight and stardust are easy finds if you found the secret exits from helping out captive women but I have no idea about the drop of twilight)
- She mentions something about the seal for the divine lineage being broken. (I have no clue on this one)
- Ayano requests to for you to open her heart and relive her memories (You can get a hint if you talk to Akemi that will reveal that you just need to fight Ayano again in the manor of memories/ the gallery. Kind of weird the gallery has a bigger purpose huh?)

Another factor to consider is that if your aiming for a specific ending I recommend going to gallery and finding the ending rooms and glossing over those for hints.

This is pretty much all I know and I hope it was helpful.
Drops of Twilight is crafted by Saori, I think you need to have some of the other special items and talk to the girls in the base before you can craft it though. All the ingredients (Drop of Earth Dragon's Ki, Moonlight Elixir, and Miraculous Sacramental Wine) for it are craftable by her too, from drops from the special beasts you need to lure in using Enticing Flesh.

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
yes thank you im asking same what happen after ayano left what do we do
Right after entering 4th floor you go left then up to enter a large "Fight" area with a lot of monsters (perfect for farming SP), from there go left.
Then go down, there will be two exits on the bottom: left and right. Take the left one.
If you have rescued girls souls, in the next area you can go right to pick up one of the special items (don't remember which one).
Then go down, drop down.
You will reach area where you can get a futa parasite or go around. Exit in top left.
Again, just one exit, go to the top. That will give you teleport back home. After the teleport is a fight with Ayano.

Reactions: fazelfarrokhi20

YouBastard

Nov 7, 2021
Do you guys have any recommendations for more lesbian games that aren't "yuri"? It's kind of difficult to find them when there's no tag. I think I saw Melty's Quest has lesbian content?
Asking again, would appreciate some recommendations. If it's not clear what I'm asking for: games with lesbian content but without the "purity" crap. No girls holding hands and blushing, just sex. Lots of hot sex.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Asking again, would appreciate some recommendations. If it's not clear what I'm asking for: games with lesbian content but without the "purity" crap. No girls holding hands and blushing, just sex. Lots of hot sex.
Consider making a thread (or looking for an existing one) in the recommendations section, rather than post in random game threads for what you want (especially repeatedly asking the same thing).

YouBastard

Nov 7, 2021
Consider making a thread (or looking for an existing one) in the recommendations section, rather than post in random game threads for what you want (especially repeatedly asking the same thing).
Thanks for your suggestion, it will be taken into consideration. So, do you know of any other games that fit the bill?

Edit: Also for reference. I asked that question in July 2023. I don't think it's inappropriate to ask again, after such a gap in time, seeing as how there were no replies.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
I think what bothers him the most is the fact that, the game is a complete maze, while it's kind of the good part of it (making sure you DO get corrupted and making itself as a game, very clear that you can't pass the entire game on a "non corruption" playthrough), it can become frustrating to pass through the same CG's and scenes over and over...
It's also the fact that, as a completionist, I want to see the scenes organically so I have full context instead of just seeing the scenes in the recollection room. It would make the scenes hotter and more fulfilling. It's also FOMO hitting so I want to make sure I'm not missing anything that is "missable" in a normal playthrough (this doesn't count scene variants. They are by nature intended to be seen in multiple playthroughs).

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
It's also the fact that, as a completionist, I want to see the scenes organically so I have full context instead of just seeing the scenes in the recollection room. It would make the scenes hotter and more fulfilling. It's also FOMO hitting so I want to make sure I'm not missing anything that is "missable" in a normal playthrough (this doesn't count scene variants. They are by nature intended to be seen in multiple playthroughs).
Well, I've got good news for you: I've created/translated guide of the developer, extended it with all the secrets and added general recommendations.

You can find this walkthrough here:

PM me if you'd like ability to provide suggestions.

While I did replay the whole game on easy mode, to make sure it's the correct quickest path, that means that I haven't reached high depravity value so can't see all the scenes, or don't know when is a good place to farm SP early to have money for healing items. The good news is that if you don't use Radiance Bomb in fight, you don't have to buy even a single one to progress, you have a good opportunity to get it for free before every time you need one.

Last edited:

Megaduck

Feb 26, 2018
Ok really stupid question here. There are the pentagrams on the floor that act as checkpoints and teleport you back to base.

How do you activate them or are they one time use only? Do the stop working when you use them once?

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes