• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bcgibson

Mar 5, 2022
You're welcome.
...That is still a lot messier way than just right-clicking and using "Save Link As...", though.

----
Also, on an unrelated note, where's the guy that promised to be the hero and get us v1.01?!
Peeps are getting impatient. And want to hear the succubus' voice(d lines)!!
So stop hiding already! xD
I just started the game. The maid or the villain and what scene(s)

bcgibson

Mar 5, 2022
The Pink.
Oh, it just because it’s people like us who are trying to do better for ourselves or have a lot going on. I recently called out some developer for honest criticism and was met with hate so maybe silence isn’t so bad.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Still no hero for a version-fetishist beggar like me, sharing the v1.01?
Poor ol' me will be forced to play this w/o the pink-haired succ's voiced lines?!
(which is, granted, the only major thing needed fixing)

Oh, this cruuuuel world...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonMaidsLuna-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: DocRipper

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
What a great game! I don't know why people complained about the gameplay in the reviews. If they had more experience with side-scrolling h games, they would see that the gameplay is superior to 80% of the games in the genre, and it even features magnificent art and good hentai scenes.

I explored everything in the game and finished it in 3 hours, a short but acceptable duration.

9/10.

Reactions: DocRipper

PunchDecks

Nov 27, 2023
I'm trying to find a game with similar vibes to this. It was about a maid that comes to your mansion but it plays more like a VN. On the right side of the screen was 14 story elements and there was a similar bar on the left that took you to different sections within those stories. Once you watched all 14 there was a secret second story where she turns all demonic (turns out she used to work in a vampire mansion or something. Can anyone tell me what this game is called please?

PunchDecks

Nov 27, 2023
I'm trying to find a game with similar vibes to this. It was about a maid that comes to your mansion but it plays more like a VN. On the right side of the screen was 14 story elements and there was a similar bar on the left that took you to different sections within those stories. Once you watched all 14 there was a secret second story where she turns all demonic (turns out she used to work in a vampire mansion or something. Can anyone tell me what this game is called please?
Working Sakuya was the game! Just found it :)

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes