• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
so to make everyone feel better.
i got the download. it threw up the "THIS IS A VIRUS" stuff.
ususally when i see wacatac i know its because of file compression and windows not being able to read shit properly so i ignore that. (happens a lot with 7z files)

so i booted a VM. threw the rar in there. virus detected. but i allowed on device. unrared. and rezipped it. threw both in a scanner and only the rar threw up the virus'. so then i did the same thing with 7z and sure enough same virus'.
but i wanted to be 100% sure so i threw the program into a box and booted it up to see what all it was going to affect on the system......just the stuff to run a unity game. nothing special.

this is just windows being stupid. its fine.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Bottom line: your PC = your choice. At the end of the day, if it ends up being a false positive - your loss. If it does not - the exact same, your loss.

droglob A healthy attitude.

Reactions: NeroD_175

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Sadly, I tend to agree with my Defender... Most of the time when I see people commenting about a false positive, I get nothing. So the couple of times I do get that warning, I figure I'd prefer to play it safe. Just personal preference. Often times disappointing that I download something just to be told no by my computer, but hey.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Here are the 3 other butterfly locations. Wish they got added to the map considering you don't get the net to catch them until the very end. I'm not including the one directly to the left of the locked door you need them for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All 4 butterflies are marked in the Tips folder.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
i did not get any virus warnings when downloading and playing the game. idk what you guys on about but you're scaring me

Just came here to ask how to go between levels...

ExcitedTengu

Jun 27, 2018
Pretty short but it was decently fun. I liked the animation and you unlock everything when you beat the game so that's nice.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes