• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
I haven't played this game since 2021 and I see a big lot of characters have been added to it.

Did the story of the mother evolve or does it stick to blue balls ?
This update also started featuring some mouth stuff (kissing/licking the MC's dick and balls, cumming in mom's mouth) and it's strongly implied that Leslie is toying with the idea of actually trying to take the MC properly into her mouth (challenging as it may be).

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Stream results!
"Got through the municipal logos super quick (Bank of Vesper needs some work, will prob get tweaked before appearing in game) - because I finished the logos quick I took the last bit of the stream for some live requests and got fun, weird, and sexy suggestions."
- Breadman

signs6_post.png signs6_doodles.png

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Stream results!
"Got through the municipal logos super quick (Bank of Vesper needs some work, will prob get tweaked before appearing in game) - because I finished the logos quick I took the last bit of the stream for some live requests and got fun, weird, and sexy suggestions."
- Breadman

View attachment 3610772 View attachment 3610774
A dick so big...she got "Enel'd"...
Also I gotta say, using a heartmonitor "blip-line thingy" for the "V" in Vesper, is are really nice design.

Jocky_24

Nov 28, 2023
Hey Boss sorry to bother you, but I just tried the PC v06a Patch on my v05_5_1 game and now when I try to launch I get "VisuMZ_0_CoreEngine's version does not match plugin's. Please update it in the Plugin Manager." Am I doing something wrong? Or has anyone else had a similar error? Thanks for any help guys.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Hey Boss sorry to bother you, but I just tried the PC v06a Patch on my v05_5_1 game and now when I try to launch I get "VisuMZ_0_CoreEngine's version does not match plugin's. Please update it in the Plugin Manager." Am I doing something wrong? Or has anyone else had a similar error? Thanks for any help guys.
Each patch is a stand alone game (don't overwrite old patch) Not sure if you can copy/paste old saves (don't know if old save(s) are compatible) but each game comes with a save(except android) at slot 50 which is game done up to new content.

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
As Sukme said, and to expand on it - the .06a patch is only applicable to .06 (pretty sure it says that in the ReadMe but it's been a minute). You should download the full .06a version so the patch is already applied and either play from the included save in slot 50 or transfer your own saves over and continue there

Pannath

Oct 16, 2018
Its a slow burn, so i mean while there are new scenes if you are only interested in the mom character I'd hold off until at least this next update. Game is great overall though.
Breadman said on his subscribe star that he won't have any sex with Leslie until version 10. If he keeps going at this speed, that's like 4 years away at minimum. So don't hold your breath

Reactions: BreadManGames

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
As Sukme said, and to expand on it - the .06a patch is only applicable to .06 (pretty sure it says that in the ReadMe but it's been a minute). You should download the full .06a version so the patch is already applied and either play from the included save in slot 50 or transfer your own saves over and continue there
Ooops , forgot that 0.6a was an actual write over patch/fix - can anyone change the OP as it says " (Only if you have an older version)" which could be mistaken as ANY older version.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Ooops , forgot that 0.6a was an actual write over patch/fix - can anyone change the OP as it says " (Only if you have an older version)" which could be mistaken as ANY older version.
Should be fixed, on my phone though so no idea if it's formatted weird haha

Reactions: Sukme

Jocky_24

Nov 28, 2023
This is what I assumed it meant when it mentioned (Only if you have an older version). I didn't realise I had to download the whole game again every time there is a new version. Is there no way to Patch the game? No version control? If I have to download the whole game again for V0.6, so be it, but my internet is $hit! :cry: 6 Meg DL speed, FML!

Thanks for getting back to me Sukme and BreadManGames

Reactions: Sukme

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
This is what I assumed it meant when it mentioned (Only if you have an older version). I didn't realise I had to download the whole game again every time there is a new version. Is there no way to Patch the game? No version control? If I have to download the whole game again for V0.6, so be it, but my internet is $hit! :cry: 6 Meg DL speed, FML!

Thanks for getting back to me Sukme and BreadManGames
It's something we're aware of, file size hasn't been a super big issue as the game is still early and only about 3gb I think, but I get how that can be a lot for certain regions/ISPs to keep up with.

deltavega

Donor
Jun 1, 2019
Its a slow burn, so i mean while there are new scenes if you are only interested in the mom character I'd hold off until at least this next update. Game is great overall though.
Yes, there has been plenty of mom-content added since 2021. It's a slow burn, so there is no intercourse yet, but plenty of teasing, HJ, TJ and blowing it all over his decreasingly reluctant mom.
This update also started featuring some mouth stuff (kissing/licking the MC's dick and balls, cumming in mom's mouth) and it's strongly implied that Leslie is toying with the idea of actually trying to take the MC properly into her mouth (challenging as it may be).

Thanks for the answers.

I hate it when devs do that, they present a heavy incest path right at the beggining and then give you a poor drop of that plot every year to keep you on patreon or other supporting process. By the time you get the purpose of your support you've spent hundreds of bucks on their well calculated strategy.

I feel scammed every time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noambonsky

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Progress Log - 2024/05/05

That's a wrap on Animation! Got through it and into the first coding event, basically what I said last week, and will be working to complete that and get into first event art before next log. Art teasers will be around starting on Wednesday the 29th I think, I'm giving myself a few weeks to bank art because it'll be slower going since I'm doing Art + Code together this time again.

Doing a Logos/Signs stream for more places around Vesper tomorrow on stream, have a great week everyone!

- Breadman
View attachment 3605693
is it me or is this update going faster than usual?
I know the team doesn’t do estimates but is it unrealistic to be hoping for a summer release, like early July?

Man was the last update amazing

Reactions: dad. and FlyerReady

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is it me or is this update going faster than usual?
I know the team doesn’t do estimates but is it unrealistic to be hoping for a summer release, like early July?

Man was the last update amazing
It's just you.

Remember, on average it takes 5-6 months per update. The last update took longer due to extenuating circumstances. 5 months would put this in July, 6 months in August. However, I would not expect it before September. Go enjoy your summer (or winter, depending upon which hemisphere) and check in when you return.

Jack_Spicer

Feb 14, 2022
In Arianna's Questline after she beat me in the race at the park. the quest journal says i should go to the white disc at school at least once a day. what does that mean? i don't get. i'm kinda stuck now. Can anyone help

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thanks for the answers.

I hate it when devs do that, they present a heavy incest path right at the beggining and then give you a poor drop of that plot every year to keep you on patreon or other supporting process. By the time you get the purpose of your support you've spent hundreds of bucks on their well calculated strategy.

I feel scammed every time.
Or - and hear me out, I want to devote the proper amount of time to her story to build it up so it actually means something when it happens. Leslie gets content every update (I wouldn't describe any of her content as a poor drop, personally) and is the main reason I'm working on this game. If she was completed right away it would, in my opinion, do two things - a) it would feel rushed and not be a satisfying story, just another instance of a mom character immediately falling on her son's dick and it carrying no weight to the story, and b) kill most of my motivation for wanting to work on this game.

Also, the game has always been free, no one's beholden to pay to play. I'm aware of the expectations of audiences that support = development but if you or anyone else isn't vibing with what I'm doing you're free to just not support and check back in a few years or whatever and see if I got to the part you care about. Plenty of other games to keep you busy in the meantime

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Or - and hear me out, I want to devote the proper amount of time to her story to build it up so it actually means something when it happens. Leslie gets content every update (I wouldn't describe any of her content as a poor drop, personally) and is the main reason I'm working on this game. If she was completed right away it would, in my opinion, do two things - a) it would feel rushed and not be a satisfying story, just another instance of a mom character immediately falling on her son's dick and it carrying no weight to the story, and b) kill most of my motivation for wanting to work on this game.

Also, the game has always been free, no one's beholden to pay to play. I'm aware of the expectations of audiences that support = development but if you or anyone else isn't vibing with what I'm doing you're free to just not support and check back in a few years or whatever and see if I got to the part you care about. Plenty of other games to keep you busy in the meantime
There are unironically so many momcest games that just jump straight to sex, with the mom just casually accepting her son's advances without any sign of moral reasoning on her behalf. It's pretty dumb for people to assume your slow burn plan for Leslie is apparently milking the audience (hilarious as this a free game itself) when there could so many stories that could be told in a long term. Rushing the story just so we can have sex with Mom will definetly underwhelm her route and fail to deliver an impact.

It's already also been confimed by your team that Leslie will contain the most scenes out of all the characters that means many scenarios to look out such as more Titjobs, bikini scenes, date scenes and so much more. I can optimistically say that once everything is played out well in the long run, these people are gonna abandon their complaints and pretend they always supported the dev's decison :LOL:

Feb 16, 2019
I can’t imagine how many other games people played who assumed the first character being the mom would be the first you have sex with. Yeah for the development you can’t assume the first person you interact with would be the first you do this sort of thing.

In the last two big updates of the game were focused primarily on one character that we get close with. The one’s that would have been difficult to get close to because they are negative or mean. And frankly I like the story development for them to get closer and learn more about their character.

And I’m more surprised people are like this towards the mom character and not the sister. I guess no one is a simp for the sister here. We haven’t even had one sex scene with the sister and I don’t see many people go like “Hey, we don’t have sex with her? What a rip off! Boo! Worst game! Why have her here if we aren’t gonna do anything with her?!”

4.60 star(s) 140 Votes