• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Rokk

Mar 8, 2018
hoo no not futa trans shit...

if not avoidable, then, it's without me bro

Darknerious

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
don't like really minigames , But everything else is good
I'm still experimenting; I also plan to add an inventory where you can view the images or cards from the minigames, like collectibles so it can be more fun. Although if it isn't maybe I'll remove them.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I'm still experimenting; I also plan to add an inventory where you can view the images or cards from the minigames, like collectibles so it can be more fun. Although if it isn't maybe I'll remove them.
We will still get to corrupt and tame the hashiras in the evil route right? Or the slayers are for good route? and the demons are for evil route only? So far we only got oc characters for demon only. Kinda sad

Last edited:

Darknerious

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Good I like it and I hope bedding the hashiras and upper moons will be actually be a challenge and does giving blood to humans in good route not turn them into demons?
I'm happy you like it. And no, the protagonist doesn't have that ability to turn others into demons, at least not for now... The demon ability the protagonist currently possesses is to become stronger through the "links" he forms using his blood. Also, his blood has two important characteristics: the aphrodisiac effect on women and the ability to sever Muzan's control over demons.

Gnnafckyrgf

Jul 29, 2021
Nice game dude i hope i can sub but i dont have a card to use for subscribing hope for more futa content.

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
Impressive! I love ur game and really hope u keeps mini games because it makes the game not so boring. Interesting plot and the animation is really great.
And I want to ask what about planned tags. About NTR, Sharing/Swing? really hope both routes don't have them.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am usually not AVNs based on anime but this is really good. I am very glad I tried it.

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
Is Futa optional because Futa does not belong in the world of Demon Slayer! Talk about ruining an anime.
you've got monsters that control the space of a room by beating a drum, and you're complaining about a girl growing a dick being unrealistic?

• Haha
Reactions: CV3

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
If I were to give a critique of the story it could use a little polishing. For instace the "knife in a garbage bag" seems a kind of dues ex machinna that could use a little more work to be believable. How would somebody suffering from the shock of a gunshot even be able to search for a knife, both physically and mentally? Is there a better way to have the protaganist be lucky enough to have a nearby weapon on his errand, such as a broken bottle nearby or carrying a knife to cut up some tags on the garbage?
Also it would be really nice if we weren't immediately forced to choose between a good or evil path right from the beginning, especially since we don't even know what either route entails between being just "evil power fantasy" and "nice guy pushover romance", but could slowly build up to it.
I know that would probably require alot more coding and narrartive work, but I feel that could really pay off in the long run.

Reactions: ronney

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
you've got monsters that control the space of a room by beating a drum, and you're complaining about a girl growing a dick being unrealistic?
Not only that, it's ok for characters like Tomioka and Zenitsu to have their gender changed, but it's beyond the pale for demons to be able to grow a penis.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
I really like the combat system, especially the battle animations are amazing, they are one of a kind. However, the positions of when you rape them in battle should be expanded and if they also have different effects, such as less or greater damage or which debuffs or creates buffs, it would be interesting. A talent tree structure to customize your character's stats can also be cool. For the rest, you simply need more content, the sandbox system is interesting, but it is essential to know the locations of each girl, where they are on the estate and at what times because otherwise you waste too much time looking for them around.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes