• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Darknerious

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
only bad thing is we are called and are in tanjiros body, a random NPC would have been maybe better, but the worst is i tired both routes now and i like tehm both will tehre be votting on wich route you focus first, the sex animation look very great and fluid
I'm working in both routes rn. And probably I'll prioritize a bit more the route that is most liked by my subscribers.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I'm working in both routes rn. And probably I'll prioritize a bit more the route that is most liked by my subscribers.
pretty sure it will be a tight tie between both routes i love both but i am more of the romantic guy, so i would vote for good route ( wonder what happens to muzan in teh evil route surly she becomes a slave, but for the god route, the only way how muzan would become good would be the demonic blood in her making her complet crazy, controlling her while her real mind is somehow trapped inside her and the MC blood sets this mind free or so, judge me for it but i think fem muzan looks very beautiful), so does it means the mate of titans game is on hold for now or does it gets updates too

Aeghor

Jul 30, 2023
Hello, I have a question, have I reached what else I could? I see that they post images of another demon, but I can't go any further.
1708393484820.png 1708393525901.png

Automatized Bot

Formerly 'Yepokigebo33'
Mar 5, 2021
I have 2 things to say
1. Personally I would like to see the development of the bad route, but I understand that everyone has different preferences.
2. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG YOU NOT TO ABANDON THIS PROJECT, IT'S THE SAME THING I'VE SEEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN, SOMEONE PULLS AN UGLY GAME TO STEAL MONEY, PRETENDS TO WORK SOME TIME AND ESCAPES WITH THE MONEY. IT WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST OR THE LAST TIME.
IT'S THE FIRST TIME I SEE ONE OF THESE GAMES WITH (SOME) POTENTIAL, PLEASE, GIVE YOURSELF THE TIME YOU NEED, BUT IF YOU'RE GOING TO START SOMETHING, AT LEAST GIVE IT SOME CLOSURE.
thank you.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I have 2 things to say
1. Personally I would like to see the development of the bad route, but I understand that everyone has different preferences.
2. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG YOU NOT TO ABANDON THIS PROJECT, IT'S THE SAME THING I'VE SEEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN, SOMEONE PULLS AN UGLY GAME TO STEAL MONEY, PRETENDS TO WORK SOME TIME AND ESCAPES WITH THE MONEY. IT WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST OR THE LAST TIME.
IT'S THE FIRST TIME I SEE ONE OF THESE GAMES WITH (SOME) POTENTIAL, PLEASE, GIVE YOURSELF THE TIME YOU NEED, BUT IF YOU'RE GOING TO START SOMETHING, AT LEAST GIVE IT SOME CLOSURE.
thank you.
He's doing this and Mate on Titan, both of which I like. I hope he doesn't abandon either of them.

Birthday

Nov 5, 2017
The premise of the story is very interesting. That being said, Demon Slayer already has an epilogue where it shows us modern Japan is basically the same after the events of Demon Slayer, so I'm not sure why the MC needs to go on a whole "Oh! This is just like the anime Demon Slayer!"

I dunno. It just feels unnecessarily cringe. Especially since barely anything changes as a result.

Also, how is the MC a demon anyway? They have a completely different body than the one that was turned into a Demon in the present day, since they're possessing Tanjiro.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Hello, I have a question, have I reached what else I could? I see that they post images of another demon, but I can't go any further.
View attachment 3370317 View attachment 3370319
yeah only in the good route you get the susamaru misison and then the content is done, you have to wait for the next update, the bad route has the demons tomoe and hisae, pretty sure this is the other demon you mean

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i wonder if we meet Daki later in teh good route and, hopefully make lvoe to her, and gyutaro, who will be a woman too i thing, is in her, does it counts as a weird threesome?

FB48

Jul 22, 2020
So i kinda enjoy being on the good path, but I like futa as well. Is there any chance there will be some in there too? No pressure or anything, just asking. If not it's ok.

Mar 18, 2018
This game looks SO good! Really bummed it isn't actually incest. I haven't played this yet, but for anybody who has, are there constant reminders that the MC isn't Tanjiro? If not, then surely players could just pretend they are playing as Tanjiro. I know it's hard for creators to make games with this kind of content on Patreon, but I hope the dev makes it easy as possible for us who want incest to have it in some way. There are many ways it has been done before and it has worked out for all parties involved.

Aeghor

Jul 30, 2023
yeah only in the good route you get the susamaru misison and then the content is done, you have to wait for the next update, the bad route has the demons tomoe and hisae, pretty sure this is the other demon you mean
thank you. I am more romantic but to see more content I will take the other route, thank you

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes