PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
You have to accept that the DBS community has no heroes, just regular fappers. Personally I believe it is not a good idea. How is the patreon base to grow without advertisement? This is probably the only place people hear about the game and as games progress if they improve and entice, if devs show they can produce steady updates and faster and bigger by getting better at producing and by getting outside help, more people decide to support. By not being here games just fall into oblivion and can only lose supporters.

Devs for these type of projects must understand that piracy is advertisement and not money lost. If they suddenly expect everyone just goes and buys the game because they can't get it here, they are sorely mistaken.
In my opinion what every dev should bet on is the lack of impulse control. By having different tiers and release dates you may get people to invest because they just can't wait! But this strategy shouldn't have such a long waiting period like DBS has, that just negates the effect. On release day you should lock it behind a tier and say a week later it is here for free (advertisement).

Bottom line, every dev wants more supporters, money is the number 1 motivator and the way you get it is by making your product better and the way you do that is by listening to the fans and not by locking out people from experiencing your product. Patreon IS NOT A STORE otherwise no one in their right mind would pay 200 coins a year for a piece of an unfinished game. You can't sell your product on patreon, you can only ask for support.
Personally, when I saw the tiers this dev had, with weeks of separation, I immediately decided not to support, even before looking at the content because to me those tiers will result in pushing people away from the product which will mean the game will have low supporters which will mean it will get abandoned.

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
You have to accept that the DBS community has no heroes, just regular fappers. Personally I believe it is not a good idea. How is the patreon base to grow without advertisement? This is probably the only place people hear about the game and as games progress if they improve and entice, if devs show they can produce steady updates and faster and bigger by getting better at producing and by getting outside help, more people decide to support. By not being here games just fall into oblivion and can only lose supporters.

Devs for these type of projects must understand that piracy is advertisement and not money lost. If they suddenly expect everyone just goes and buys the game because they can't get it here, they are sorely mistaken.
In my opinion what every dev should bet on is the lack of impulse control. By having different tiers and release dates you may get people to invest because they just can't wait! But this strategy shouldn't have such a long waiting period like DBS has, that just negates the effect. On release day you should lock it behind a tier and say a week later it is here for free (advertisement).

Bottom line, every dev wants more supporters, money is the number 1 motivator and the way you get it is by making your product better and the way you do that is by listening to the fans and not by locking out people from experiencing your product. Patreon IS NOT A STORE otherwise no one in their right mind would pay 200 coins a year for a piece of an unfinished game. You can't sell your product on patreon, you can only ask for support.
Personally, when I saw the tiers this dev had, with weeks of separation, I immediately decided not to support, even before looking at the content because to me those tiers will result in pushing people away from the product which will mean the game will have low supporters which will mean it will get abandoned.
Haven't read. Won't ever. To long

Anyway, anyone link please

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Last time we spoke on Patreon, before he blocked me, i believe he mentionned something about moving to new place and needing lots of work, refurbishment.
On one side, he needs money for the living, and this game is his income (additional income), on the other hand he might have shit loads of work with new home, so not much time left for the game, but i keep checking on his subscribestar once a week :p

• Sad
Reactions: JiggyliFAP

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I don't even know who these are... I just know they're not his fam.

Btw, could you at least tell us the change log? What news scenes do we have so we can pounder whether or not we buy it?
i hope i not say wrong ^^
progression story for Lucia (1th image her is a milf mother of the mc best friend)
progression story for Alicia (2th image her is the Teacher of mc )

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
i hope i not say wrong ^^
progression story for Lucia (1th image her is a milf mother of the mc best friend)
progression story for Alicia (2th image her is the Teacher of mc )

Ok, nice... I like it.

but are those the only new scenes? Are there nothing hot new regarding his sisters or mom?

Just saying is enough, spoiler pictures would be even better

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Ok, nice... I like it.

but are those the only new scenes? Are there nothing hot new regarding his sisters or mom?

Just saying is enough, spoiler pictures would be even better
I could be wrong, but from what I understand the dev is not willing to progress the story with the mom, which is what many of his supporters want, until he gets over 250 patron subscribers.

Reactions: Stivler
2.30 star(s) 54 Votes