• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mrazan

Feb 18, 2021
Nobody has leaked the new update due to DRM protection system with personal codes to activate the spicy scenes. But believe me it would be worth waiting since update is hot=] Cheers!

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Nobody has leaked the new update due to DRM protection system with personal codes to activate the spicy scenes. But believe me it would be worth waiting since update is hot=] Cheers!
...Yeap, and the Summer will be warm, too...

sopasnatigela

Feb 29, 2024
That support is only temporary. Then they leave to give money high-rollers who don't need their money, and for no update. We need to bring in actual loyal consistent fans to the game. Sofia content comes with 250+ staying subscribers.
And what if you cant get 250 sub? I tried to sub but paypal and other shits are blocked in my country. Im a current darkcookie supporter. Im supporting because he is the only developer that consistent i ever know. And what happens if you dont get 250 sub? are you going to abondon the game?

Reactions: Hugh Janus 88

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
And what if you cant get 250 sub? I tried to sub but paypal and other shits are blocked in my country. Im a current darkcookie supporter. Im supporting because he is the only developer that consistent i ever know. And what happens if you dont get 250 sub? are you going to abondon the game?
You should get to know BaiBai, in case you don't.

The game is called Twisted Memories, it's hard not to fall in love with it

sopasnatigela

Feb 29, 2024
You should get to know BaiBai, in case you don't.

The game is called Twisted Memories, it's hard not to fall in love with it
never played that game but seems fine. I played Summertime saga, Demon boy saga, bad bobby saga, what a legend, AWAM. i also played milfy city but i didnt liked it because every one in that game is wants to jump on you xd. not realistic.

2.30 star(s) 54 Votes