• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThreeHeadedGoat

Apr 21, 2024
massoblivion
I played your game and I really liked what you have so far. I liked the blackmail quest in particular.

I can't message you directly or I would. I'd like to offer my help, if you'd like it. I have experience with Unreal Engine, Blender, GIMP, 3DS MAX and more.
I can do the following:
- Creating UI in Unreal Engine with the UMG using widget blueprints.
- Coding in Unreal Engine using blueprints.
- Building Actor AI using Unreal Engine's Behavior Trees.
- Creating textures with GIMP if a 3D model needs it after skinning. (I know how to make 3D models, but I'm not great at it. I can do low-poly models though.)
- Animations in Blender.

I don't need money or even a credit if you don't want to credit me. I honestly just want to see more of the game.

And if you need just info on how to do certain things like how to create Behavior Trees I'd be happy to point you to some learning resources that I have used to teach myself.

NoodleMyAsian

Sep 23, 2018
Anyone else get bugged and stuck? No matter how many times I run around, or interact with the fence, I can't get into the gate to talk to Stuart. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything, just anytime I interact with the fence, I get teleported as if I was trying to leave. So I go from Outside the fence, to outside the fence.

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
Anyone else get bugged and stuck? No matter how many times I run around, or interact with the fence, I can't get into the gate to talk to Stuart. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything, just anytime I interact with the fence, I get teleported as if I was trying to leave. So I go from Outside the fence, to outside the fence.
i think we all had the issue, looks like its not the proper way in, i had to find a cave entrance nearby, its pretty well hidden it took me some time to find it, its near a rock formation between the lake and the manor

ThreeHeadedGoat

Apr 21, 2024
Are you talking about the forest mansion? Yea, that's not very well signposted. There's a hidden cave nearby. It's very easy to miss. You aren't the only person that's asked about it. I came here looking for the answer myself.

JNev

Aug 17, 2022
I like the game a lot, especially the rpg elements and the slightly horror theme. I am not sure if some answers were already given, but I have questions and couldn't find thr answers on the last pages.

1) In the description the dev announces there should be a secret top and skirt hidden somewhere. I found the top, but where is the skirt?
2) I trained a lot for strenght and got about 30 points. Still, in the mirror the character always says that she has no abs and so on. Is this already in the game or how many points are necessary to get a change there?
3) Some items can be double clicked to release an action, but some cannot. What about the giant blue mushroom from day 3? Is there any way to "use" that in the current version? Same goes for the little doll/figurine she found in the old mansion. I found a lot of items I don't know the use for. (the paint roller or the bat for example) Are these for later versions of the game?
4) Is there any way to delete saved games from within the game? I've created a lot and don't need all of them anymore.
5) Why does the mother hate the main character that much? Is there any way to please her?
6) The event with the chair in the basement seems to repeat in v0.3, even when I brought it outside initally. I can still click the empty spot and start the event again. Is that a bug or intented?

As you may notice, the strongest weak point is the missing of some kind of guide, that helps you finish and find all the quests and items, although it's also a big plus that there is so much to find and explore. Still, sometimes it's hard to know if I did wrong or if something is intended.

Apr 29, 2018
It's shift + double click to delete saves, it says that on the top right corner of the save screen. Not very intuitive method or location to look for instructions, honestly, but that's a really minor issue.

NoodleMyAsian

Sep 23, 2018
i think we all had the issue, looks like its not the proper way in, i had to find a cave entrance nearby, its pretty well hidden it took me some time to find it, its near a rock formation between the lake and the manor
Thanks! I'll go and try to look for that thanks!

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
1) In the description the dev announces there should be a secret top and skirt hidden somewhere. I found the top, but where is the skirt?
there's no skirt in the changelog. neither here nor on our patreon

2) I trained a lot for strenght and got about 30 points. Still, in the mirror the character always says that she has no abs and so on. Is this already in the game or how many points are necessary to get a change there?
the system for it is not implemented yet (0.5)

3) Some items can be double clicked to release an action, but some cannot. What about the giant blue mushroom from day 3? Is there any way to "use" that in the current version? Same goes for the little doll/figurine she found in the old mansion. I found a lot of items I don't know the use for. (the paint roller or the bat for example) Are these for later versions of the game?
mushroom is not intractable yet. the figurine is just a collectible, as said in the changelog. other items are for Alan's quest

Apr 6, 2020
I'm liking this overall too. My game keeps bugging out when I open the safe though, the screen goes black after I pick a response to the brother when he wants the gun. Is that the end of the demo?

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes