Apr 29, 2018
I'm liking this overall too. My game keeps bugging out when I open the safe though, the screen goes black after I pick a response to the brother when he wants the gun. Is that the end of the demo?
End of 0.3 is after day 3, when the family goes out to camp. I didn't have any problems with the safe, but I did get the game from itch and not here, so maybe that's the difference?

Arnai91

Apr 14, 2021
This game will be completed in 2-3 year i think. It's a long road ahead of us.
If there was quest marker, would be easier, but it's a survival game? so i'm sure there no quest marker.

Sep 8, 2017
This game will be completed in 2-3 year i think. It's a long road ahead of us.
If there was quest marker, would be easier, but it's a survival game? so i'm sure there no quest marker.
I think it will take more time than 3 years considering that they need 6 month to make a new version and they have planed at least 10 updates.

JNev

Aug 17, 2022
Is there actually a benefit for those who choose a pure instead a lewd route? Will more scenes only happen with lewd points or will there be scenes that benefit players for pure status?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asedor

Sid Lut

Oct 15, 2017
I love this game and its animations. I can't wait for it to be finished.

In the meantime, can anyone recommend games like this?

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
someone call me in 5 years when the Dev releases updates that people give a fuck about like incest with the mother/father.
There wont be any incest, because paetron (even though it should have been in the game if you look at the old updates) And since the dev is a a money hog, dont expect it to change. I mean have you looked how on how many sites they are trying sell on ?

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
There wont be any incest, because paetron (even though it should have been in the game if you look at the old updates)
what exactly has changed since the old updates? are you talking about "ask for sex" dialogue lines? they are still in the game and I've already explained their function. and no, they don't have to imply incest.

I mean have you looked how on how many sites they are trying sell on ?
we run accounts on multiple sites because we have time and resources to manage them. all for our players' convenience

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
what exactly has changed since the old updates? are you talking about "ask for sex" dialogue lines? they are still in the game and I've already explained their function. and no, they don't have to imply incest.
You left out the IMG on imgur. There even though you dont state there will be incest, leaving it blank means you are fishing for people with that specific kink instead a firm no. But, at least you made a statement here that there wont be (and people with at least some brain know Paetron does not allow such.)

GZrRq0F.png

we run accounts on multiple sites because we have time and resources to manage them. all for our players' convenience
At least be honest about it. :

we run accounts on multiple sites because we have time and resources to manage them. all for our wallets' convenience

There Fixed it for you.

Dont get me wrong here, i have huge expectations from you and I hope you guys push through. But I'm a skeptic and not easy to sway to : OMG BEST GAME EVER. I like games with at least some gameplay loop and story. I'm dead tired of games that turn out into another animation player.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes