godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
rocks are still blurry looking, doesn't matter what settings i use, rtx 4060 and i can play on ultra graphic settings with 60 fps.

stealthywolf

Aug 28, 2017
rocks are still blurry looking, doesn't matter what settings i use, rtx 4060 and i can play on ultra graphic settings with 60 fps.
Which archive are you using?

Here you go, build 19.0:
Did the above and edited DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64\Mods\LicenseHack\Scripts\mail.lua, to fix the game version conflict, so no need to edit the .lic file every time. In other words, the crack works out of the box. Just type crack0 in the user id field, unless it is already there. All credit goes to the OGs. File pass: dful25wK3YpJ1255 Link: Mega *Replaced dead link
Using the one from kremek127 with the updated crack linked to in OP has no issues from what I can see, but I think someone else mentioned having texture issues with the re-compressed version from Afterburner2999.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
You can tick the Large Stash Size cheat in gameplay settings. But i like a challenge so i only have to store essentials and this way if i fuck it up and die i can't just immediately max out my gear and go out again.

It's at the bottom of a long tower like building around where it is on the map.

I've just seen that, this could actually fasten things but idk anything about UE so yeah.

This new update is fucking BUSSIN tbh but not sure what the others think it wasn't talked about much in the thread for some reason.

1 "harsh" animation for the humans and 1 brutal tentacle animation. I like em both but i'm just here for the game itself, adult side is the cherry on top.

Edit: Hornyy69 my bad there are 2 new tentacle animations.
I spoke qbout the stash in the basement, the large boxes which allows you to store data in the database before leaving on a mission. I don't see any options for increasing the base stash. There is an option that allows the character to carry more items on himself, but not to store more in the base boxes once the 70 items have been reached. Before 18.1, there was no limit: you could store an infinite amount of money and items.

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
I spoke qbout the stash in the basement, the large boxes which allows you to store data in the database before leaving on a mission. I don't see any options for increasing the base stash. There is an option that allows the character to carry more items on himself, but not to store more in the base boxes once the 70 items have been reached. Before 18.1, there was no limit: you could store an infinite amount of money and items.
What version are you on ?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DeltaZone-19.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: SBT01 and Tomoushie

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Guys does anybody know if there's any way to send feedback on bugs'n stuff ?
I've tested A LOT of games including GTFO, Anvil Empires or whatever and i'd like to say i'm not bad at finding bugs.
Maybe like in the discord or smt never been there.

And if there is does Devolution actually look at those ?

DeltaGamer95

Jan 18, 2022
Anyone know how to fix the blurry rock textures? It's been an issue since forever and the dev hasn't bothered to even try to fix it at all.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Anyone know how to fix the blurry rock textures? It's been an issue since forever and the dev hasn't bothered to even try to fix it at all.
So, here's the thing with Unreal Engine since version 3: it heavily depends on Streaming assets. The "blurry X texture" or "low poly objects" is caused by the engine not being able to load shit, either because your PC is being lazy, there's no RAM left/windows is not managing it properly, or there's no VRAM left/windows is not managing it properly.

Now, how to fix it? in UE3 and UE4 you could just find the engine.ini file the games generate and insert this line: r.Streaming.PoolSize=0 (this makes the engine ignore bandwidth limits and just vomit everything the game needs when loading as fast as it can)

But I don't fucking know how UE5 is doing it's shit yet, so here's what you guys can do to try to fix this:
1. go to "C:\Users\YourWindowsUserNameHere\AppData\Local\DeltaZone\Saved\Config\Windows"
2. open the "engine.ini" file with a text editor
3. insert "r.Streaming.PoolSize=0" anywhere and save it, or create a "[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]" line, then put the "r.Streaming.PoolSize=0" under it, and save (I don't fucking know which will work if either at all)

good luck

DaPenguinz

Mar 13, 2020
It seems the colors of the game have changed a bit in the new version. Version 19.0 looks more green and darker than 18.1 and it makes the skin look a lot less pretty :(
Deltazone Screenshot 2024.05.14 - 22.51.48.88.png Deltazone Screenshot 2024.05.14 - 22.52.32.21.png

• Sad
Reactions: Hornyy69

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
So, here's the thing with Unreal Engine since version 3: it heavily depends on Streaming assets. The "blurry X texture" or "low poly objects" is caused by the engine not being able to load shit, either because your PC is being lazy, there's no RAM left/windows is not managing it properly, or there's no VRAM left/windows is not managing it properly.

Now, how to fix it? in UE3 and UE4 you could just find the engine.ini file the games generate and insert this line: r.Streaming.PoolSize=0 (this makes the engine ignore bandwidth limits and just vomit everything the game needs when loading as fast as it can)

But I don't fucking know how UE5 is doing it's shit yet, so here's what you guys can do to try to fix this:
1. go to "C:\Users\YourWindowsUserNameHere\AppData\Local\DeltaZone\Saved\Config\Windows"
2. open the "engine.ini" file with a text editor
3. insert "r.Streaming.PoolSize=0" anywhere and save it, or create a "[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]" line, then put the "r.Streaming.PoolSize=0" under it, and save (I don't fucking know which will work if either at all)

good luck
that makes no sense because i use msi afterburner and my ram and vram usage is not even max, at most my gpu ram is only 6gb out of 8gb and my ram is under 16gb so it can't be that, I just bought this pc too so it's brand new... Literally the only thing that doesn't render properly are the rocks but i will try your suggestion.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
that makes no sense because i use msi afterburner and my ram and vram usage is not even max, at most my gpu ram is only 6gb out of 8gb and my ram is under 16gb so it can't be that, I just bought this pc too so it's brand new... Literally the only thing that doesn't render properly are the rocks but i will try your suggestion.
And the game sees you have only 2GB VRAM free and doesn't even try to load better textures that can consume even more. On my machine game eats 10+ GB VRAM and I don't observe blurry rocks.

Reactions: DubstepLR

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
You can have a Ryzen 9 9999X and a GTX 9090 RTX NASA Edition, rocks will still load blurry if the UE bullshit doesn't get along with your system.

And don't get me wrong, I cited RAM/VRAM, but the true culprit is bandwidth and latency (because, in theory, the UE should do it's magic automatically to properly manage resources at runtime), which are NOT exclusively dependent of your CPU/GPU. It depends on how fast is your motherboard connections and bridges, on how much bandwidth your PC have between all the main components (main memory, cpu, cpu cache, motherboard and disk controllers, each drive be it ssd or hdd, gpu and gpu memory bandwidth... and so on).

Even if ALL the components are state-of-the-art, and working at 100% impossible efficiency, which they will never, you still have the OS doing fuckery between all of them. So all it takes is Windows being a asshole in memory/bandwidth/latency management, and BAM: blurry rocks.

And on top of all of that, this game is still a tech-demo. That one variable I said you could alter to see if shit gets better for example, should be properly set by the dev before exporting the project in UE. But it's not his focus yet, optimization is normally one of the last steps before a game release. So there's also that, this is NOT yet properly made to run perfectly, it just needs to run for now.

That being said, ignore everything I just said, I know fucking nothing about nothing.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
"combat in 3rd person" got me excited for a moment but it was not even close to what i thought it would be, i actually thought they added a 3rd person shoot mode but it was just buggy and scuffed looking but it's not even that, kinda disappointing.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I'm actually starting to like the gameplay loop, Is there a more complete game with similar mechanics? (Preferably not multiplayer, and H-content doesn't matter.)

Reactions: KSSL

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
Actually accidentally open 0.19 in UE editor, saw what rocks problem, wasn't the fault of memory, it was because someone flips the lowpoly model showing priority setting in backwards, it should be high then low, the 0.19 packaged one was set form showing low model in close then high model in distance. Can be fix in no time if you know what you gotta do.

3.70 star(s) 51 Votes