TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Can somebody pls provide me some answers:
1) How to gain reputation for merchant lvl up?
2) What happens if I don't get rid of the eggs and tentacles?
3) Green-fogged area: what happens if i go there?
4) Is there any final goal?
Thanks in advance.

dekzon

Jun 5, 2023
Thanks in advance.
1) Buy any items from merchant
2) Nothing happen but Boobs are getting bigger
3) The ivy body will be slightly change if you staying there, also insane meter will decrease and you will see ghosts
4) Not at the moment

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
Thanks in advance.
1) Kill enemies in the world to raise your global reputation. Corporate > Raider > Scavenger - i.e. the higher the level of the enemy, the more reputation they give. You may also need to transition to further zones (but I'm not 100% on this, haven't played for a bit)

2). There will be some visual changes, but more importantly a couple core mechanics will be affected. Your stamina will go down faster (you can't run as far), if you're close to 100% infection, water tentacles won't attack you, and "clean" enemies (i.e. those that are not showing sufficient signs of infection themselves) won't accept your surrender/offer of sex.

3). This is the "Emission Zone" - background radiation will slowly change Ivy's body (mess with your body setting sliders). Plus there will be psych drain effects (ghosts), which can be annoying without proper prep (neuro blockers/boosters).

4). No.

PS - This guide may be helpful. It's a bit outdated - some map features were reworked - but it will work for 90% of stuff.

Unit 2 Type B

Aug 21, 2019
So is there a way to disable/cancel H scenes with scavengers? I've been unloading ap rounds into them as they sprint at me but they're too horny to notice. I did evade one earlier by swan diving off a cliff but I lost all my gear in the process for some mysterious reason

GreatestDerp

Feb 22, 2018
So is there a way to disable/cancel H scenes with scavengers? I've been unloading ap rounds into them as they sprint at me but they're too horny to notice. I did evade one earlier by swan diving off a cliff but I lost all my gear in the process for some mysterious reason
Get better quality of gunparts it boosts attributes of your gun. And use good ammunition based on your playstyle. I use 45. ACP FMJ in CQB as it shoots fast. 5.56 APN or 7.62 HLN/APN long range.

Skip/Sell the other bullets, except for the 12 gauge if you are a aggresive player.

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Press ESC, then switch the game to SFW mode by clicking the button in the main menu. When you've killed the enemy, just turn it back on again.

Otherwise, if you have enough battery power left you can either enable the invisibility cloak so the enemy stops running toward you, or take a chance and trip the enemy over with the shock field ability. That way the screen might fade to black when they make contact but you'll still be intact. [dope rhyme]

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

known bugs: field strip guns inside boxes crashes game, take it out of there before (will be fixed in R19)

R19 should come out within the next 7 days
Should be is almost never the same as will be especially in this thread.

Reactions: jonathah

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Holy fuck this has potential as fuck. Here's hoping it becomes a huge success.
A decade from now I hope the dev implement a futa option. Would be cool as fuck to down enemies and rape them instead of them raping you, just for a change.
But focus should be for sure on current implemented mechanics, there's some very cool gameplay already, it just needs polishing mostly.

Never thought I would find my Tarkov/ArmA fix on a fucking lewd game. This can become a fucking huge game if the dev(s) can and commit to making it even more awesome.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes