3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
I'll try this when I'm at home, really good AI art, we are colleagues lol (or partners in crime, as you want, people hate AI art but we will make it)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Delivery-CAPTAINBL00D-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I just straight disagree - there's plenty of AI art which is very unique and artistic. Maybe it doesn't always 'move the needle' in terms of being absolute masterpieces, but how many artists in the world ever do that? A couple a generation?

I can scroll through civitai images and find plenty that I think are artistic and fairly unique. Took me less than a page of scrolling to see these. I think people judge too much based on the random dogshit ai generated stuff they see, rather than actually searching for the good art.

View attachment 3418533 View attachment 3418534 View attachment 3418538 View attachment 3418539
Lol...
Are you serious???? This is art???
:)))))
1712160089879.png
Might want to explain what the "artist" wanted to say with the extra reflections in the water? :)
Art is more than "it looks nice"...
These are just generations, better than others, but still, just generations. Never will they be art.

Reactions: retread

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Graphics seems good (AI, I know it), but how is the story ? Is funny ? Interesting ?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 3413977

Overview:
A fit redhead with a bubble butt? A big tiddy goth? Or a MILF LATINA LVL 69 GYATT?! The choice is yours! Take on the role of a food delivery guy in a town full of sexy women. What can possibly go wrong?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-03
Release Date: 2024-04-03
Developer: CaptainBl00d -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Other Games: I Need a Hero!
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3505567 View attachment 3505600 View attachment 3505601 View attachment 3505602 View attachment 3505603 View attachment 3414006 View attachment 3414010 View attachment 3414011 View attachment 3414013 View attachment 3414017 View attachment 3414022 View attachment 3414021 View attachment 3414024 View attachment 3414025
Author: I would like to make a note that many of your fans do not speak English, and therefore use an online translator. The crooked text is not translated, and therefore it is difficult to play, or not to play. This is a note for you. 1712171326712.png

CaptainBl00d

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
smaller boobies please.
Good work ! Also Bigger boobs please.
Flat is justice fr add some smaller boob characters if you can
FFS guys make up your mind :LOL:

Please add ability to change MC name
Add more animations and sounds
Keep boobs big please LOL
As someone mentioned earlier add more "MILFs"
Great artwork, I don't mind AI at all
Story is fun so far, good luck, looking forward to future updates
Thanks! About boobs, Alice has that "medium" size while other girls rock big tiddies. More MILFs? We'll see about that!
Hopefully in the final version all scenes (with side characters or not) will be animated.

darksecret

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
have to say im pretty much sceptic aobut AI cg, but gave this one a shot, after trying it out i have to say it a pretty good realease! btw can you get expelled from college for absence if you paid tuition?
I think it's Galena Redux model

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Only cows have BIG BOOBS. :confused:For the characters, “everything” corresponds to the female standard. (y) :love: ;)

Minarin

Dec 25, 2020
I've left a review and will likely follow this VN periodically. I'm interested to see where it goes.

Rhythm

Mar 9, 2017
Lol...
Are you serious???? This is art???
:)))))
View attachment 3506941
Might want to explain what the "artist" wanted to say with the extra reflections in the water? :)
Art is more than "it looks nice"...
These are just generations, better than others, but still, just generations. Never will they be art.
Bro those were random pictures I grabbed off the front page without spending more than 30 seconds looking at them. I didn't go out of my way to find the Mona Lisa of AI art. Relax.

What's your definition of art then? For me, art simply is just aesthetic. If it looks good and its been curated or created by humans, then that's art. And yes, I consider generations from AI as being created by humans because there can be a ton that goes into the process. I also find it pretty ironic coming from someone who's games just use premade Daz assets, which is far less creative imo.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Bro those were random pictures I grabbed off the front page without spending more than 30 seconds looking at them. I didn't go out of my way to find the Mona Lisa of AI art. Relax.

What's your definition of art then? For me, art simply is just aesthetic. If it looks good and its been curated or created by humans, then that's art. And yes, I consider generations from AI as being created by humans because there can be a ton that goes into the process. I also find it pretty ironic coming from someone who's games just use premade Daz assets, which is far less creative imo.
1. Art - something that expreses something. It has meaning beyond aesthetic.
2. You pointed them as "art"... the first ones you grabbed or not, they represented your definition of art, and that is what I pointed out, that they aren't art, just generations.
3. My images are not art ;) . I never claimed they are and never will. They are just a means to add to the story I tell.

4. As for "less creative", let's see: Can you decide what you want to create, and recreate EXACTLY what you decided you want to create?
For example, create an image with a girl ( blonde hair, yellow eyes, large eyebrows with small eyelashes, large pimple between her upper lip and nose, small, asymmetric breasts, huge ass) doing a 69 on a fat, bald dude with a small penis.

During the 69, she cradles his balls with her left hand, while her right hand shows the Victory sign to the camera.
I'm not even going to ask you about lighting composition, Depth of field, or other photography techniques, as I know those are really beyond the control of a prompter when generating the image.

Can you do that? Because, we, Daz users, can. We can imagine something and then recreate it EXACTLY.

My feeling: ( from what I have seen in SD (( with control nets, hell even with the ComfyUI )) ) you can't, you are at the mercy of the AI, who just regurgitates what it was trained on, it has no imagination and it can't match your imagination...

And all of this on top of the morals regarding the stealing of real ART from actual artists, used then to make money...

Last edited:

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
1. Art - something that expreses something. It has meaning beyond aesthetic.
2. You pointed them as "art"... the first ones you grabbed or not, they represented your definition of art, and that is what I pointed out, that they aren't art, just generations.
3. My images are not art ;) . I never claimed they are and never will. They are just a means to add to the story I tell.

4. As for "less creative", let's see: Can you decide what you want to create, and recreate EXACTLY what you decided you want to create?
For example, create an image with a girl ( blonde hair, yellow eyes, large eyebrows with small eyelashes, large pimple between her upper lip and nose, small, asymmetric breasts, huge ass) doing a 69 on a fat, bald dude with a small penis.

During the 69, she cradles his balls with her left hand, while her right hand shows the Victory sign to the camera.
I'm not even going to ask you about lighting composition, Depth of field, or other photography techniques, as I know those are really beyond the control of a prompter when generating the image.

Can you do that? Because, we, Daz users, can. We can imagine something and then recreate it EXACTLY.

My feeling: ( from what I have seen in SD (( with control nets, hell even with the ComfyUI )) ) you can't, you are at the mercy of the AI, who just regurgitates what it was trained on, it has no imagination and it can't match your imagination...

And all of this on top of the morals regarding the stealing of real ART from actual artists, used then to make money...
I understand what you saying but it's not completly true, AI art is growing, evolving, and you have more and more control over it. Remember that you have impainting options, lots of loras etc, with some work you actually CAN do what you have in mind.

I can't understand this war from a DAZ user, you're a puppeteer of 3D models made by other users, or I'm wrong?

If you 3D model everything, from human models (everything, from eyes to feet) and all the locations by hand, ok, you have the right to hate AI art.

If not, we're the same with different tools.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes