tannim99

May 21, 2021
Please add ability to change MC name
Add more animations and sounds
Keep boobs big please LOL
As someone mentioned earlier add more "MILFs"
Great artwork, I don't mind AI at all
Story is fun so far, good luck, looking forward to future updates
I agree with this, I like the girls, AI art or not. But please let us change the MC name as that'

Reactions: JValkonian

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
just a question regarding the content in the future: this game is going to have any actual penetration? anal or vaginal? since i see those massive cheeks and makes me wonder if they will be wasted with only teasing and rubbing.

CaptainBl00d

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
just a question regarding the content in the future: this game is going to have any actual penetration? anal or vaginal? since i see those massive cheeks and makes me wonder if they will be wasted with only teasing and rubbing.
Hey! Sure, both vaginal and anal scenes will come in the next version!
I don't want to offend the developer. But all the models look very young for the "MILF" tag. Children's faces with adult bodies. :unsure: :unsure:No offense. But fans of "MILF" will understand and support me.;)
Eh, I can argue that's the case for most adult games. But I get it, to each their own.

Thank you for your feedback and support, guys! P.S. Alice's park scene is not animated because I didn't like how it looked. I will probably add a decent animation there in the final version. Oh, and saves from the 0.5 version might not work, so please start the game over for a better experience!

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022

Eh, I can argue that's the case for most adult games. But I get it, to each their own.

Thank you for your feedback and support, guys! P.S. Alice's park scene is not animated because I didn't like how it looked. I will probably add a decent animation there in the final version. Oh, and saves from the 0.5 version might not work, so please start the game over for a better experience!
They definitely won't and this SUCKS. Not that bad, game is quicker than I last remembered.

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020

Thank you for not being offended. (y) The characters are of course very high quality.(y) I'm already in love.:love::love:(y)

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Has anyone found an Android version of this? I requested it on one of the Android port threads but have not seen a response yet

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes