3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Bro,,,, keep this a secret but,,,, you can do that yourself. It's true
I know of course. But you have to do a full install from said .iso file, and then apply the translation patch. Installing a Japanese VN can be a bit of a PITA, because you cannot read what you are doing. Sure - You can get away with some trial and error, but then you still have a game directory that consists of a bunch of Japanese characters. Often you also have to apply a crack (I don't know if that's the case here), and of course the instructions are in Japanese too.

Sure it's all doable, and in some cases even easy. However, it's far more convenient to have a single zipped game directory file that you can place anywhere and just play. It's not that I am not capable, but I have the choice between jumping through hoops or simply unzipping a file, then I choose for the latter.

Yes - I am lazy. My apologies and sorry, but sometimes I prefer the easy way.

TornTom

Mar 22, 2019
*Sees incest tag* Well surely it's just because of the mommy theming it'll be for plan and not actual....
*sees first photo: MC and woman with exact same color hair* Uh-oh

Reactions: soundengineer
Jan 31, 2020
Will someone please take up a good fan translation of this game please? MTL no longer disappoints me these days. It only gives me friggin' depression seeing a good game written in some garbled crap translation. :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
Just call the game Itsumama lol. We already have the 2 and 3 anyway.
Nice that we finally got another since the others 2 and 3 were translated, but which one is this one? between Itsumama and Musumama I keep getting confused which is which. not to mention that the titles on this site are inconsistent in regards to these VN's

DanMan33312

Jul 26, 2020
For whatever reason, the boku_mama.exe file gets flagged as a Virus by Norton. It seems to register as a "SONAR.Dropper! gen2", "Trojan.Gen.2" and "Heur.AdvMLM"....

I really wanna play the game, but getting flagged as 3 things and one of them being a trojan is just a bit worrying. <.<
Same! Its possible its spyware attached to this download file.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes