3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Unfortunately, the game crashes right after the title intro.
Yeh will let it check. I myself can't check sadly.
simple_human Yeah 2 people who tested for me said its broken too. Seems like nothing I can really do about. I told megalol, not sure if he can do something about it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: simple_human

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
simple_human You still here? Seems like Zemax found the problem. Got the compressed audio files from megalol. Tested by Simple human and Zemax.

Itsu made mo Boku dake no Mama no Mama de ite! [Final] [ANIM Mother & Wife] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Warning game is still around 3 GB unpacked.

Win/Linux [534 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rikkarika

Dec 20, 2020
For whatever reason, the boku_mama.exe file gets flagged as a Virus by Norton. It seems to register as a "SONAR.Dropper! gen2", "Trojan.Gen.2" and "Heur.AdvMLM"....

I really wanna play the game, but getting flagged as 3 things and one of them being a trojan is just a bit worrying. <.<

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Another day, another MTL. Is the plan to fill F95 with MTL releases?
Hmm... I that's a bit of a exaggeration. Most games/VN here are by starting or amateur developers. Some have not too good translation if they are no native English speakers, but most are English developers. There are not that much games/VN from established developers that only have a fan MTL.

In some cases you know these games would be never ever in English, so the only way to somehow enjoy them a bit is by MTL. Sometimes MTL is very bad, but most times it's good enough to understand what is going on. You often see things like swapping she and he (like in the MTL for this game, where you read "she" or "her" when "he" or "him" is meant), or things go off the rails and become confusing.

Keep in mind that the VN/games here that have MTL are in almost all cases NOT done by the developer. They are made by fan amateurs or enthusiasts that have no connection in any way with the developers of the game/VN. The developers themselves simply refuse or cannot be bothered by translating their stuff to a Western audience. So the only way to read, or at least understand their products, is by a fan translation. Most fans have very limited time, so the only thing they can do is using a MTL translation. Some have time enough to correct the most glaring weird stuff, and there are even some that do a good job at that. But most simply have not enough time to spit through hundreds or even thousands of lines of text, and leave it at a simple MTL to give at least something.

A said - If the choice is between MTL or nothing at all, then I should say that MTL give at least a chance to enjoy the VN/game that otherwise would be out of reach for any non-Japanese player or reader. So yeah - I don't mind a fan-MTL if there is simply no other choice. It's another case, of course, if it's done by the developers themselves as a cheap way to sell their stuff, but that's a whole other kettle of fish...

By the way - The sequel of this game is also MTL translated. I hope someone will combine the .iso and translation file of that sequel into a version that is playable like this first one...

Last edited:

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
By the way - The sequel of this game is also MTL translated. I hope someone will combine the .iso and translation file of that sequel into a version that is playable like this first one...
Bro,,,, keep this a secret but,,,, you can do that yourself. It's true

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes