Wveth

May 2, 2018
I just read a reference to "Robin's Rescue" in the changelog. Can someone elaborate on this? I've never heard of it.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I just read a reference to "Robin's Rescue" in the changelog. Can someone elaborate on this? I've never heard of it.
If you don't immediately take on Robin's debt once it becomes available there's a weekend event where he/she disappears and you have to race off to the docks to save him/her. It only happens once though, so once you've done the rescue event just take on the debt so you can advanced to BF/GF. If you don't they'll be severely traumatized each weekend and it takes many hours of therapy in their room bring it down.

Reactions: Wveth

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Thanks for helping me out. One more quick thing: how do I unlock the compound again?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Discovered something amazing today. If you have two Pepper Spray cans, zero pain, full English, and a godlike physique it is possible to fight off Bailey when he comes around for his weekly child sex trafficking. You have to hit him with both barrels of pepper spray, punch, kick, and never stop insulting his strength.

Bad news is that he'll start bringing random strangers into your room at night to rape you, but so far they've been ordinary rapists so it's possible to fight them off normally.

There should be an option to marry Robin so you can bone him/her without losing your angel status.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Vrelnir I don't know if this has been suggested yet or not;

I feel like if you have low rep with the kids at school, there should be a chance you come back from your swimming lesson and your clothes have been taken by the students.

At the moment school doesn't feel that dangerous with horrible student rep.
Thanks for the idea.
During the Kylar encounter in the park some actions are described as + or ++ suspicion, but the suspicion does not change at all.
Cheers.
Is there any perks to having low submissiveness or having an assertive type of playstyle?
You unlock the Demand ability, and a few events get new options. You can intimidate the police who try to coerce Robin for example.

serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
Vrelnir, I LOVE this game and I definetly can't wait for future updates! But that beanie, it literally gives me an headache wearing it for more than 10 seconds. Having said that, I might have come up with a potential solution for it (considering that its effect is still pretty useful): I have made a simple reskin of your basic model, I've tried to wear it with every combination of clothes and hair colour and it looks pretty good (except maybe for characters with crimson hair). I thought you might give it a look!

For anyone who also wants to try it, you just have to put this file where the old beanie image is located (DegreesOfLewdity/img/accessories/beanie.png)

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
There should be an option to marry Robin so you can bone him/her without losing your angel status.
I didn't realize how much I wanted this. Though getting married in the game(in your situation at least) should probably work a little differently from real life to make it fit into the game better. Something like all you'll really need to do is convince the nun at the church to bless you two which could require doing some quests for her and in some way proving that you love each other perhaps by drugging you up and trying to tempt you into fucking someone else or tolerating any kind of abuse when the alternative is for Robin to receive said abuse. Would be a good way to add content to church that I recall Vrelnir asking for ideas about at some point. Oh yeah and perhaps the wedding night should happen with the nun carefully watching over it or even better you might be required to periodically report in detail about all the married sex you've had to make sure that it's all done as it should be with some sort of corrective training if you somehow do it wrong or lie about it. All of that could easily happen without Bailey having any idea about it but if you wanted to make the marriage more official you'd probably need some way to get Bailey to sign off on it though since at least with Robin you'd both still presumably stay under his care so it could be as simple as paying x amount of money for it.

Ending up married to some rich bastard or something somewhat against your will and needing to find a way to get divorced(or tolerate whatever being married to someone might involve) could be an interesting quest. Which reminds me is getting rid of chastity belt ever going to be more complex than pay a small sum for it(not sure why you'd want to do that but I recall the text making it sound like it'd be harder than it is)?

Also besides just being able to have sex without losing angel status what other effects should being married have? Maybe something like "magically" knowing some more things about your partner's status and cheating building up some sort of sin meter that could cause issues for you or something. And of course if you've registered the marriage then when you wake up at the hospital after passing out the hospital should try to contact your partner.

Reactions: stepidbesterd

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Which reminds me is getting rid of chastity belt ever going to be more complex than pay a small sum for it(not sure why you'd want to do that but I recall the text making it sound like it'd be harder than it is)?
I remember I got mauled by a wolf and it was ripped off and I no longer had a chastity belt.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah, the belts take damage, they just have a LOT more HP than regular underwear. Rapists will eventually break it.

As for marraige, I was thinking it might work best if you had to collect two rings first. One is in the sewers and the other is in the underwater temple. Then you have to talk with Robin and agree to go out to the temple. At the temple the marriage is free if you are still a virgin, or 500 bucks if not.

Being married would reduce your allure and any time you engage in consensual sex it could increase a "cheat" meter. Make the meter go too high and Robin's love meter will start dropping. If it goes too low he'll demand a divorce. The cheat meter will increase considerably more if you let someone come inside, or if you come inside someone else. It will also fade slowly but regularly (once a day?) over time.

Reactions: Cumknuckles

CrazyZach

May 29, 2018
I'm on the third day and so far the game is fun (and this is something I did not expect from an HTML game) but there is something I did not like.
There are no specific tasks. You're just hovering around
So can anyone tell me things to do?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'm on the third day and so far the game is fun (and this is something I did not expect from an HTML game) but there is something I did not like.
There are no specific tasks. You're just hovering around
So can anyone tell me things to do?
Besides the obvious answer of going to school, there are several ways to make money in order to pay off Bailey, like working at the Cafe or going to houses on Dormus St. to see if people have work you can do. You can try and break into empty houses. Get dance lessons at the Studio. Swim at the Beach. There's a lot of activities, not to mention exploring the woods or the sewers.

This really is a sandbox style game with the only real goal being trying to make enough money each week to pay of Bailey, unless you want to be sold as a sex slave.

Reactions: CrazyZach

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Is it possible to have sex with Robin yet?
Yes, but it takes awhile. Eventually Robin can't afford Bailey's extortion and gets sold as a sex slave, you can then take on his/her debt and afterward they will become your bf/gf and you can bone.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Yes, but it takes awhile. Eventually Robin can't afford Bailey's extortion and gets sold as a sex slave, you can then take on his/her debt and afterward they will become your bf/gf and you can bone.
Alternatively, you can raise you love with Robin earlier and they will tell you about Bailey's extortion before they get sold, so you can take on their debt and avoid getting Robin traumatised.

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
So apparently, not buying clothes to save on money is a really bad idea if you don't want your character to be sent to the mental ward every other week.
On that note, what's the best way to lower trauma? I am really getting tired of being shipped off to the asylum every other week.

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes