UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
That new NPC is a pretty awesome idea. I didn't notice so far, but I guess in a town full of creeps that one can't be omitted.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Whenever I go into a body of water with semen on or in me, it says "you hope no one notices". Is there ever a scene where it has been noticed? I haven't ever encountered one

dropbear1234

Sep 8, 2017
There's a cap. I don't recall what the actual amount is, but I know there's a cap.
The cap is at 4000 bucks (including robins share) if I remember correctly.

This is pretty much what I did. and I don;t exactly remember how I lost her virginity, But now she's a full on slut fallen angel.
Multi tasking between eden(female) and Morgan(female) When I can.
Of course she is, after 40 Days (or however long the transformation takes) all bets are off. Day 40: Be good little angle. Day 41: Immediately go to the brothel and show everyone your new wings until they decide that they want a pice of that.

It is fun though isn't it? It kind of has some rogue like qualities to it, where you do actually have to think carefully if staying in the sea and training for another hour is safe.

Reactions: L7Bear

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Whenever I go into a body of water with semen on or in me, it says "you hope no one notices". Is there ever a scene where it has been noticed? I haven't ever encountered one
I have never had anyone notice. Even when I'm going to swimming class with my body absolutely drenched in slime and spend all three periods turning the surface into an oil slick.

Is there ever going to be a parasite that increases your dick size? It seems a bit weird that on the boy playthrough you can grow massive tits but keep your tiny little shota dick. Even weirder that your moobs seem to increase your attractiveness.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Where do you even get parasites anyway? I never found any.
Then again, if it's the sewer, I avoided those because of that crazy lady. Man she's harder to fight than anyone else in the game, and she's mega creepy so that scene doesn't even have sex-appeal going for it.
Oh, and if you lose to her, you end up stuck down there not able to get free for a long-ass time.

Even Eden was easier to escape from.

aliastimbuktu

May 5, 2018
Are there any events at the bus station? Because the only thing thats happening there is my MC getting raped by two people when I enter naked. But that is happening 100%.

Also, since everyone is tossing around suggestions, here are some of mine:

Random gloryhole event at the toilets, at least at the ones in the park. If your MCs promiscuity is high enough you can suck or jerk the penis off. Or use the gloryhole yourself if you play a male.
Voyeur at the changeing rooms, maybe with option to flaunt depending on exhibitionism.
Whitney forceing the MC to wear a vibrator during school day.

Reactions: Yxel

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The cap is at 4000 bucks (including robins share) if I remember correctly.

Of course she is, after 40 Days (or however long the transformation takes) all bets are off. Day 40: Be good little angle. Day 41: Immediately go to the brothel and show everyone your new wings until they decide that they want a pice of that.

It is fun though isn't it? It kind of has some rogue like qualities to it, where you do actually have to think carefully if staying in the sea and training for another hour is safe.

Haha true! Although I have to say I'm glad for the psyche ward as those negatives were way too much.

Where do you even get parasites anyway? I never found any.
Then again, if it's the sewer, I avoided those because of that crazy lady. Man she's harder to fight than anyone else in the game, and she's mega creepy so that scene doesn't even have sex-appeal going for it.
Oh, and if you lose to her, you end up stuck down there not able to get free for a long-ass time.

Even Eden was easier to escape from.

I got the parasites from climbing onto the rocks at the beach, nude and then making a seaweed skirt and bra. Not sure what the chance is though. I know the breast ones will make them bigger, so I kept them on a while. The vagina ones I have no idea if any long term effects.

There;s also the upper area of the sewers(where the lizards are) that can have you knocked into the water that are supposed to have a chance for parasites.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
A cheat mod did exist that added a bunch of options to that cheat menu, but it also made the game crash a lot for me so it wasn't especially useful.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
That sucks my idea was ignored by Vrelnir about adoption that or didn't see it oh well.
There are no plans to develop an adoption system beyond Bailey selling you off like they currently do.
I really hope to see a farm with a horse, and more animations for the wolf.
Both are planned. We'll need new mechanics to handle large insertions before horses. Not sure if the farm should come before horses.
I have never had anyone notice. Even when I'm going to swimming class with my body absolutely drenched in slime and spend all three periods turning the surface into an oil slick.

Is there ever going to be a parasite that increases your dick size? It seems a bit weird that on the boy playthrough you can grow massive tits but keep your tiny little shota dick. Even weirder that your moobs seem to increase your attractiveness.
Penis growth is planned, and will mostly likely be influenced by parasites as breasts are.

Breasts don't influence attractiveness. They're not meant to, at least.
Are there any events at the bus station? Because the only thing thats happening there is my MC getting raped by two people when I enter naked. But that is happening 100%.

Also, since everyone is tossing around suggestions, here are some of mine:

Random gloryhole event at the toilets, at least at the ones in the park. If your MCs promiscuity is high enough you can suck or jerk the penis off. Or use the gloryhole yourself if you play a male.
Voyeur at the changeing rooms, maybe with option to flaunt depending on exhibitionism.
Whitney forceing the MC to wear a vibrator during school day.
There are no events at the bus station other than the one you found.

Thanks for the suggestions. Whitney making you wear a vibrator during school is too good not to include at some point.
Please tell me we're getting more Whitney in the future
For sure.
Found an error. This was after using numpads to navigate. I don't know if that makes a difference. View attachment 257057
Cheers.

Apr 16, 2018
Vrelnir I don't know if this has been suggested yet or not;

I feel like if you have low rep with the kids at school, there should be a chance you come back from your swimming lesson and your clothes have been taken by the students.

At the moment school doesn't feel that dangerous with horrible student rep.

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Everyone's mentioning Kylar but I can't find a post that just says who they are and what they do!

Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
Everyone's mentioning Kylar but I can't find a post that just says who they are and what they do!
Theyre in the school but it took me like a month of looking to find him havnt explored what he does yet tho.

Iunno what the trigger for it is but if you eat lunch with kylar theyll drug you and tie you up in the basement of the school. Im guessing high love lust and suspicion.

Reactions: Wveth

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
During the Kylar encounter in the park some actions are described as + or ++ suspicion, but the suspicion does not change at all.

Wveth

May 2, 2018
To the person in the changelog credited as "Sneed (Formerly Chuck)," I got the joke and laughed. I am likely the only one.

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes