• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
This game is hilarious

Only thing that annoys me is that Chrome only allows Download-saves for whatever reason, and blocks Slot-saves (can't write to read-only error blabla)
It doesn't normally do this with S'cube or any of them

Chrome has a faster cheat engine (console) than Fox (that one allows Slot-saves)

Reactions: atur

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
You might want to go into Chrome's settings and see if it's something there preventing your saves. I've never had a problem with Chrome preventing saves with games like this, either cached or disk. Every version of this game, including the cheat mods, work without issue. Maybe clearing your cookies might work for starters. I know games like Free Cities throws errors when saving due to that. I've never heard of a "read-only" error with Chrome, but it could be a similar solution...never know.

That said, disk saves are probably preferable anyways. Cached saves tend to die a horrible death from accidental or automated data cleaning anyways. Disk saves are a little more redundant.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Great game so far, really enjoyed it. My only complaint is the quality of the MC textures/animations, will it be changed/improved in the future or will it still be this pixelated?
This game is so extreme that I think it would not be a good thing more realistic art. There are things that can be funny to see in a cartoonish (or pixelated) style, but would be a bit too much hardcore to see in 3d realistic art.

Reactions: atur and Imli

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
I dont want realistic art at all, as you said i dont think it fits the style of the game. I was just wondering about the possibility of a more detailed art, still "cartoonish", but not this low quality. Something like Akabur games art would fit perfectly i think (see witch trainer for example).

Last edited:

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I dont want realistic art at all, as you said i dont think it fits the style of the game. I was just wondering about the possibility of a more detailed art, still "cartoonish", but not this low quality. Something like Akabur games art would fit perfectly i think (see witch trainer for example).
Yeah, I agree. It would be great. But you need a cartoonist like Akabur for that, and that's not easy (or cheap) to find. For example, Roundscape Andorevia has a lot of art with monsters, orcs, animals and etc., but there are like four of five artists working in that game for being able to release an update per month (probably drawings are more laborious than 3D renders), and some of those artist actually are not very good.

Last edited:

Seguro

Oct 11, 2017
For example, Roundscape Andorevia has a lot of art with monsters, orcs, animals and etc., but there are like four of five artists
Уeach, I really don't like this moment in RSA. It is not harmonious. The overall style is much better. And i like this style.

Reactions: Amedore

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Several question.

Can female MC grow a dick ?

Why does the school in my game keep being closed even on weekdays

And does the succubus transformation goes beyond wings ?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Several question.

Can female MC grow a dick ?

Why does the school in my game keep being closed even on weekdays

And does the succubus transformation goes beyond wings ?
school close because too soon in the morning ?

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Is there modded version for 1.20.2? Thanks in advance.

PD. I have seen that there is, but it would be a good thing to put the modded version in the first post with the links of the game in order of not having to revise 25 pages of comments for that kind of things. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Dandelion1

Jun 18, 2017
Updated cheat mod!

This does not include the whole mod. Only the cheats.

I take no credits. I only updated it to 0.1.20.2 Nothing else

how do i access the menu? looked around a bit so far and didnt see anything. [Edit] Oh and its not on the sidebar.

Last edited:

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
doesnt appear there. using this one
"Degrees of Pedity 0.1.20.2/Degrees of Lewdity.html"
If you go into Console(F12) then type in " SugarCube.State.active.variables.cheatsenabled " It should say 1 below right? Overwise restart the " Degrees of Lewdity.html "

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
It seems to me that when an NPC removes the PCs skirt or whatever they wear there, the panties aren't shown anymore even though they are still there?

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Sometime i'd like to see more poses in this game. Doggystyle get's old after a little while :/ Pretty much this just needs an update focusing on animations and stuff.

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes