BorcoDorco

May 12, 2018
I can confirm that my wolf tail eventually went away from a lack of interaction but using local dogs before and after swim class to keep my womb filled and then sleeping full for a few nights brought it back. If that's unintended it might be related to deviancy as well.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
This game is really fun. I saw in comments, pregnancy will be added. Is it going to be named characters to get you pregnant or everyone can?
I'm glad to hear that. All generic NPCs will be able to get you pregnant, but most named NPCs will be infertile, at least at first. They will each need unique content.
Oh I now have a question about transformations. Is it possible to remove any transformation after it happens, or can only certain ones be removed? Also what would be the quickest way to transform into a succubus since that is what I'm currently aiming for
Transformations will decay while you no longer fulfil their criteria. Quickest way to succubus is to become an angel, lose your virginity, then give yourself to tentacles a lot.
Found another bug, although I haven't found where the problem is in the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a bunch.
Dearest
Vrelnir,
Thank you for teaching me a new word: Flot
Trying to be spoiler free.
Please keep updating. I dig it. On new game run i immediately went into the woods and Eden captured me. I got her to trust me and ran away so the wolves could get me. Then I got so abused My mind broke. Have been spending all my time since trying to survive in school. I love that my treatment with the doctor is more than meets the eye. keep it up please!
Thank you!

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Something seems up with the presets for clothing. It never seems to remember correctly what I set for socks, glasses, or undies.

For instance, after having set the school outfit to school shirt, skirt, girl socks, shows, no panties, and glasses, it doesn't add the glasses, socks, and adds/replaces panties with the white ones. At one point when hitting the pool at school, it kept the glasses, socks, and shows on when switching to swimwear. Had it happen on two separate characters using latest version release (0.1.20.2).

Also, are there plans to expand the envelope action to other body parts?

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Thanks a bunch.
Okay, now I'm not sure if it is Eden or something else.
Is Control a factor in how little clothing she can wear?
Is there something other than Exhibitionism that affects how comfortable she is with nudity?

Last edited:
Reactions: Largo

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Is there something other than Exhibitionism that affects how comfortable she is with nudity?
I was wondering about that as well. Since she becomes shameless, you'd think she wouldn't have a problem getting naked in public, other than at the beach.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight and L7Bear

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Updated cheat mod!

This does not include the whole mod. Only the cheats.

I take no credits. I only updated it to 0.1.20.2 Nothing else

how does it work? there is no cheat menu

Aug 24, 2017
This does not include the whole mod. Only the cheats.

I take no credits. I only updated it to 0.1.20.2 Nothing else

[/QUOTE]

When i run this, i get some bad script junk for the time of day.

>
It is 7:Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: (State.variables.time - (State.variables.hour * 60)).toString(...).padStart is not a function
It is Sunday
You have school tomorrow

Last edited:

Sniffgog

Jun 1, 2017
Wow, I loved it. This game has a lot of potential. Do you have another way of accepting donations other than patreon?

On another note, when you get the vaginal and anal skills to S, everybody in the game becomes a premature ejaculator, I suggest you tone it down.

Also a lot of npcs have the tendency of teasing without penetrating, and they end up cumming without penetration. It would be fine if it was a small number, but a good number of them do this, specially after the mc has high enough skills.

Last edited:

Kahm

Aug 20, 2017
When i run this, i get some bad script junk for the time of day.

>
It is 7:Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: (State.variables.time - (State.variables.hour * 60)).toString(...).padStart is not a function
It is Sunday
You have school tomorrow
Try my version posted at

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Will this game get any sadism and masochism type stuff in future updates? I hope to see some of that

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
So I have tried both your mod and
Try my version posted at
this mod. The first mod has the issue that the cheat bar vanishes when I try to load one of my saves from a non-cheat run, and the second one doesn't show any images or gifs even if I have the old game still in my files and I don't know how to fix it.

*Edit* Also does anyone know how to decrease my purity quickly? I have been walking around naked and covered in cum around the wolves in the hopes of speeding the process up but my level seems to still be the same. (Note I still have my virginity)

Last edited:
Reactions: L7Bear

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
The first mod has the issue that the cheat bar vanishes when I try to load one of my saves from a non-cheat run, and the second one doesn't show any images or gifs even if I have the old game still in my files and I don't know how to fix it.
I have the same issue. I think you can only use the cheats on a cheat run. I started a new run to be able to use it.

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
If you want this mod to work(with images/gif's) try putting the folder i zipped, in it's own directory and not replacing the non-cheat version. This way it should definitely work. Overwise i don't know. If you drop this stuff into the non-cheated version it might break stuff. I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rageparadox

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
*Edit* Also does anyone know how to decrease my purity quickly? I have been walking around naked and covered in cum around the wolves in the hopes of speeding the process up but my level seems to still be the same. (Note I still have my virginity)
Umm Purity = NOT having sex, and NOT being dirty. If you want to be pure, you gotta avoid any sex, or stuff like that.

4.50 star(s) 175 Votes