Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
@TheVampire100 @katmandomo Thanks for the info on Robin. I'm already struggling to pay my own dept though, since it keeps increasing every week.
How are you supposed to generate enough money without completely whoring yourself?
Is there a way to stop the dept from increasing every week?

TheVampire100

May 13, 2018
On a different note, am I doing something wrong or does it take just forever to level up Skullduggery? Like robbing literally hundreds of people on the street or breaking into SO MANY mansions. Every time I get the message that I've learned something but getting the rating up to even a D+ seemingly takes forever. Are there missions one should be grinding at each level that give superior rewards?

Even when I'm focusing on being a criminal my rating is like D while the incidental sex scenes in the meantime and made me S* on most body parts, plus S* in all academic subjects and swimming.
Grinding in general is very bad in this game. Especially since many characteristics go down again if you don't level them regulary.
Skullduggery might be the worst though.

Reactions: L7Bear

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
@TheVampire100 @katmandomo Thanks for the info on Robin. I'm already struggling to pay my own dept though, since it keeps increasing every week.
How are you supposed to generate enough money without completely whoring yourself?
Is there a way to stop the dept from increasing every week?
There are a few events that grant tons of cash, like taking the headmaster's watch and the artifact in the lake. I think there might be one super high value treasure in the sewers too.

But for regular income your best bet is to raid the compound on Elk Street once a day and probably dancing for tricks in the brothel. The cafe just takes too much time (too many minimal payouts), and most other theft is penny-ante and risky. As far as I know there's no way to get out from under the ever-increasing debt except never stepping foot in the orphanage again and sleeping with the crazy person in the woods or with the dickwolves, but it means leaving the orphanage content behind (including Robin!).

Luckily I don't think Robin gets sold off to rape gangs if you fail to return to pay the "rent", so maybe it's not the worst.

I've also been trying to figure out if there are any reprocussions for spilling the beans when you get caught in the compound. It doesn't appear to affect the pub owner any, so the only thing you maybe miss out on is selling the torture device?

Logistics64

Mar 1, 2019
I've been doing fine so far in my first playthrough ever since I started dancing at the club. I hear it's overall much safer than the brothel, do you get less money there? I still haven't accepted to work there, only paid the $500 so that I could get the ID after I got forced.

By the way, are there plans to add some more BDSM content? both man/femdom, gentle and rough? I feel like this game's "system" would fit pretty well.

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
Is it possible to have sex with Kylar or Robin yet? I have them both max stats, but no sex yet.
The only way to have sex with Kylar is to have very high love, lust, and suspicion. You can raise suspicion by eating with Robin or refusing to do things with them. When it's high enough, either choose to eat with Kylar at lunch or choose to eat with Robin and then let Kylar stay when they try to insert themselves. That's the only way to trigger the scene.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I've been doing fine so far in my first playthrough ever since I started dancing at the club. I hear it's overall much safer than the brothel, do you get less money there?
Not from what I've seen. If anything the fact that you don't have to deal with the gangrape scenes if the audience gets too heated up (club security steps in) probably makes it meaningfully more efficient in terms of time spent - it certainly is as concerns *real* time.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
The Android version is up on the blog. Unfortunately I was unable to make it install over previous versions. You'll need to uninstall the old version before installing the new, losing your saves in the process. Sorry for the inconvenience.

how about were we are dominate instead of always being pushed around and bullied?(this includes sexually) like with Whitey us dominating them and even raping them(either as pay back of because we want to) or those people that put a collar on the MC were we put a collar on them, as well as molest instead of being molested?(with that said being the bad guy too)
More dominating others to prove you're not to be messed with is planned. There are no hard plans to let you seek victims though. The alignment scale is submissive vs defiant, rather than submissive vs dominant.

I always point to the scene in English class where you can sexually punish the student who tries to blackmail you as an example.
Here's a couple of ideas I had, do with them what you will:

On the adoption idea, what about a having the MC not so much adopted as sold? They could be permanently collared and move into a new residence where they are a live in sex slave and general servant/maid (though still going to school and stuff).

I was thinking about the Deviancy raising issue, and have you already thought about doing something with those random dogs that lead you to money? I seem to run into them a fair bit. Just let those low levels of Deviancy climb when incidental things are done to the MC, like having those dogs sometimes sniff your crotch, maybe sneak a lick when the MC is aroused, things like that.

How about extending the daytime break in dog on a chain encounter to the night version? Maybe as an occasional extra stage that gives the dog a chance to break it's chain when you flash it.

At a certain point, I think that at a certain point, once your deviancy is high enough, even getting raped by the animals should raise it. It becomes more "normal" to the MC, even if it's forced. This is only part of a solution, but it might be a useful middle-ground before more events are coded to round it out.
Thanks for the ideas.

I agree there needs to be more ways to raise deviancy. It will only ever increase as a result of choices the PC makes though. Being licked by a dog won't increase deviancy, but letting a dog lick might.
adoption? as in getting adopted/sold by the city adult NPCs/teachers?
or
Getting sold to some randoms rich ppl living in those mansions near your home?( this is Bailey after all:cautious: )

also where dos Kyler live? Or hang out?
after school they tend to hang out at the park til 18:00, they say "They're waiting for me. ".
More scenarios involving Bailey selling you off are planned. There are no plans for them to give you up though. Not willingly.

Outside of the park there's no way to meet Kylar outside school. That'll change next update.
Yo I love the game (check the blog for updates almost religiously)

My question is if there is a possibility of named npc's interacting with each other in the future like with robin and kylar at lunchtime? Or Leighton and Sirris?

ps. off topic, but with kylar i feel like one night the mc is gonna wake up tied to the bed as kylar stares into their eyes while they rape a sleeping robin because "they didn't want to get them dirty"
Thanks! I'm glad to hear it.

There'll be more NPCs interacting with one another in the future for sure. I need to be careful though, as it can quickly get complicated.
This was one of those games where I went in expecting to play until I got bored (30 min tops), then I looked up at my system time and it was 9 hours later! Deep stories and diverse twists make it good enough to start over with little remorse if my character takes a turn for the worse. It can be somewhat of a rough start so, be patient and read all of the text! Nice job Dev!
Indeed, I love this game~
Thank you!
can you make robin dominant tho
Not yet. It's planned.
love the game im curious about kylarthough
Thanks. Curious in what way?
Hey Vrelnir, I found out about your game this week thanks to some random thread on /v/ and I must say that I haven't found myself this immersed into a game of this genre since early CoC. This is really great and I'll be following the updates closely!

More importantly, should I want to contribute some sprite work in my spare time, is there anything you'd like to see sprited/animated? I've got some experience of pixel art from years of spriting for personal/community projects, and I'd really love to contribute to Degrees of Lewdity.
Thanks for the kind words! And the offer of help. I do need more clothing sprites. We're getting closer to the clothing overhaul, and once that's done sprites will be the main limiting factor.
The image wont show up.. pls help, im using android 7 miui 10 with default browser

View attachment 254827
Which version of the game are you using? Images don't work so well on Android unless you're using the Android apk.
For Robin you have to take on his debt, then you'll get a random note that says they want to be your boy/girlfriend and you can stay in their room when bedtime rolls around for some consensual sex.

For one character that note came immediately, but on another playthrough I'm still waiting for it. My thought is maybe I have to get Robin back down to 0 trauma before it triggers?

I did feel kind of bad on the latter playthrough because I let Robin get traumitized several times to see if I couldn't track him down somewhere on the map and save him again. As far as I can tell the boat rescue is the only one however.
You do indeed need to get Robin's trauma down to near 0 before you can become their boy/girlfriend.

The boat rescue is the only one.
I've been doing fine so far in my first playthrough ever since I started dancing at the club. I hear it's overall much safer than the brothel, do you get less money there? I still haven't accepted to work there, only paid the $500 so that I could get the ID after I got forced.

By the way, are there plans to add some more BDSM content? both man/femdom, gentle and rough? I feel like this game's "system" would fit pretty well.
More BDSM content is planned.
Is it possible to have sex with Kylar or Robin yet? I have them both max stats, but no sex yet.
Kylar's options are a bit limited at the moment. I pushed some scenes back for time. They're coming in the next update.

Reactions: peppone and jji1211

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
adoption? as in getting adopted/sold by the city adult NPCs/teachers?
o
second one when I said adoption I meant that Bailey would sell the MC under an adoption too people they trust too not say anything and will give back as in temporary, it is a orphanage why wouldn't Bailey take advantage of it being a orphanage.
(note its based on what the MCs fames are like someone with dogs for one or etc etc, and will stay there for a couple of days then go back for a reason or other)
That sucks my idea was ignored by Vrelnir about adoption that or didn't see it oh well.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I imagine Saint Peter going "HOW MANY DICKS DID YOU SUCK!?!" and she points out that technically she's still a virgin so you can't deny her the wings. After she gets the wings Saint Peter is like "Try not to suck any dick on your way through the parking lot!"
LMAO! Clerks was great.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I did manage to get the angel transformation without a chastity belt and I'm actually kind of proud of this one. My character started with small size and beautiful trait. For some added challenge I also went out I got her some breast parasites in the first week (took them off, once breast size reached ample).
The funny thing is, that even though both anal and vaginal virginity is still intact, she is considered a slut with vaginal and anal skills roughly at B and all the others at S*. But I have to admit that it was rough at times, and more than once I just came out of an encounter by sheer dumb luck. The playthrough with her was pretty fun, although running around in PJs all day gets a bit silly. It also doesn't help that much anymore, since even in PJs and plain undies during the day her outfit is considered lewd and taking one step outside at night will immediately get you jumped :)
So yeah, it can be done and I recommend trying it if you enjoy a good challenge.

This is pretty much what I did. and I don;t exactly remember how I lost her virginity, But now she's a full on slut fallen angel.
Multi tasking between eden(female) and Morgan(female) When I can.

X2

May 31, 2018
The Android version is up on the blog. Unfortunately I was unable to make it install over previous versions. You'll need to uninstall the old version before installing the new, losing your saves in the process. Sorry for the inconvenience.

More dominating others to prove you're not to be messed with is planned. There are no hard plans to let you seek victims though. The alignment scale is submissive vs defiant, rather than submissive vs dominant.

I always point to the scene in English class where you can sexually punish the student who tries to blackmail you as an example.

Thanks for the ideas.

I agree there needs to be more ways to raise deviancy. It will only ever increase as a result of choices the PC makes though. Being licked by a dog won't increase deviancy, but letting a dog lick might.

More scenarios involving Bailey selling you off are planned. There are no plans for them to give you up though. Not willingly.

Outside of the park there's no way to meet Kylar outside school. That'll change next update.

Thanks! I'm glad to hear it.

There'll be more NPCs interacting with one another in the future for sure. I need to be careful though, as it can quickly get complicated.

Thank you!

Not yet. It's planned.

Thanks. Curious in what way?

Thanks for the kind words! And the offer of help. I do need more clothing sprites. We're getting closer to the clothing overhaul, and once that's done sprites will be the main limiting factor.

Which version of the game are you using? Images don't work so well on Android unless you're using the Android apk.

You do indeed need to get Robin's trauma down to near 0 before you can become their boy/girlfriend.

The boat rescue is the only one.

More BDSM content is planned.

Kylar's options are a bit limited at the moment. I pushed some scenes back for time. They're coming in the next update.
Thanks Vrelnir..

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
+ for that, Aslo i would love to strenghten wolf pack with lil pupies as female
:unsure: ...I fail to see why that'd be limited to a female MC? Because I'm pretty certain the pack has female doggos too.

4.50 star(s) 170 Votes