TheMonsterPotato

Dec 2, 2018
So, I removed the parasites by going to the hospital, only to realize enlargement surgery costs 5000 per tier. Also the fact that parasite grow your characters boobs over time came as a surprise. Nows, despite trying everying i cant seem to trigger the parasite infection.
I tried restarting and doing the same thing that caused the parasites in the first place, but ,it just isnt working. Any help is appreciated.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
You could edit an action to activate debug mode and get them that way. But then, you could just set up the breast size if that's what you aim for.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Would it not make sense for people to stay angry or mad at you during encounters unless you actively apologise. It can get quite annoying when being in too much pain or orgasming stops you from doing anything and then they go back to being calm.
Trouble is angry NPCs aren't great at arousing themselves. They'll just beat you up for ages, sending your trauma through the roof.

Perhaps anger should have a higher resting point. In the middle area where they'll choke, tread on you, and other violent but still sexual stuff.
Thank you very much for your answer, but i feel some question in my head left unanswered with it. For example: If i try to scream for help, i usually end up muffled by their hand, without the chanse of bite it or struggle with my head; The chanse to running away (based on the environment, like if you're capitured, you surely can't, or if you're in swimming, then swim away, plus the condition of your body would give either advantage or disadvantage in it, such like it.)

I can guess that these sort of mechanics are hard to do, but i'll hope it will be decided to plan in the future. Even if it will be planned in a much later version.

Once again thank you for your time, i'll looking foward to see your answer
A way to struggle free of someone's hand over your mouth is planned. It will probably take the form of biting. Running a way is a bit more complicated, as every encounter in the game has its own passage that describes what happens striaght after. That's a lot to update.
So, I removed the parasites by going to the hospital, only to realize enlargement surgery costs 5000 per tier. Also the fact that parasite grow your characters boobs over time came as a surprise. Nows, despite trying everying i cant seem to trigger the parasite infection.
I tried restarting and doing the same thing that caused the parasites in the first place, but ,it just isnt working. Any help is appreciated.
The seaweed top has only a 10% chance of triggering parasites. You can also find them by making a top in the lake, or by getting knocked topless into the drain canal (easiest on rainy days).

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
Given you're an odd dev who's actively taking feedback here;

First, amazing so far, I haven't had a game (of any kind) get this much focus out of me in a long time.

BUT; My two general issues; first, a passive action for hands feels like a big gap, right now they are either encouraging (stroking) or fighting (Punching). I figure you coded this way to ensure there is some change in NPC attiude every round to get it to a particular place. A (fairly) easy fix is shifting NPC's to an If / Than, with the If being player took no action, then they adjust their attitude by a particular nature (growing angry, contiuning raping, etc), basically lightly hidden math to ensure the same outcome as forcing the player to make a non-passive choice, while allowing the NPC to have agency outside of player response. A harder fix is to have each NPC have a particular attitude set from the start that pushes them towards one direction (lust, anger, etc), giving them a particular objective that triggers every X rounds. So an NPC whose goal is rape after round 5 adds remove clothing as a focus, after 10 penetration, etc. This obviously requirs you to more carefully think about each NPC / Encounter and is less of a 4 hour fix, likely a 25+ hour fix, but leaves the game more interesting than before.

The second is the price escalation on your blackmail. While it is 100% great that it grows, the spike, particularly between week one and two, is HUGE. I'd suggest reducing the growth by about 25 to 50%.

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
Is there like an easy way for Whitney to fuck me? I want them to take my vaginal verginity but its been like two months and nothing has happened other than bullying and oral.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Is there like an easy way for Whitney to fuck me? I want them to take my vaginal verginity but its been like two months and nothing has happened other than bullying and oral.
There is an event where Whitney takes you to dinner, which results in that possibility, but I'm not too sure about the conditions for that. I assume it's high love and maybe domination, some lust and you might need a certain degree of sexual stats to get the result you want.

stepidbesterd

Oct 11, 2017
Not sure if this is intentional or not (I assume not) but when using the demand action during combat it seems to damage NPCs. I've actually had people recoiling in pain just by calling them perverts.

stepidbesterd

Oct 11, 2017
If you bite him during oral he can sometimes switch to using one of your other holes. There was no unique dialogue or anything for it the last time I did it though.

Metalhead89

Jan 8, 2019
This games pretty fun is your bored and just want to read your lewd stuff.

Hope this project gets more content updates, wish there was scripted date time events & age progression

Also wish there was a 50% chance for missionary position instead of doggy for the characters you play as when sex/rape scenes happen

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Given you're an odd dev who's actively taking feedback here;

First, amazing so far, I haven't had a game (of any kind) get this much focus out of me in a long time.

BUT; My two general issues; first, a passive action for hands feels like a big gap, right now they are either encouraging (stroking) or fighting (Punching). I figure you coded this way to ensure there is some change in NPC attiude every round to get it to a particular place. A (fairly) easy fix is shifting NPC's to an If / Than, with the If being player took no action, then they adjust their attitude by a particular nature (growing angry, contiuning raping, etc), basically lightly hidden math to ensure the same outcome as forcing the player to make a non-passive choice, while allowing the NPC to have agency outside of player response. A harder fix is to have each NPC have a particular attitude set from the start that pushes them towards one direction (lust, anger, etc), giving them a particular objective that triggers every X rounds. So an NPC whose goal is rape after round 5 adds remove clothing as a focus, after 10 penetration, etc. This obviously requirs you to more carefully think about each NPC / Encounter and is less of a 4 hour fix, likely a 25+ hour fix, but leaves the game more interesting than before.

The second is the price escalation on your blackmail. While it is 100% great that it grows, the spike, particularly between week one and two, is HUGE. I'd suggest reducing the growth by about 25 to 50%.
I'm glad to hear it. Thanks for the kind words and feedback. I do want to rework how NPCs decide what actions to perform. It's too easy to skip the more tame angry moves, like choking and treading.
Not sure if this is intentional or not (I assume not) but when using the demand action during combat it seems to damage NPCs. I've actually had people recoiling in pain just by calling them perverts.
It's intentional, though I plan to revisit the ability. It might instead make NPCs more vulnerable to damage.

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
Gotta give props when deserved, making this stuff is an enormous effort that often has no payback.

The other thing that springs to mind (The thread making me start a new game for the heck of it), it's nice (and great for replay) That the NPC's genders are mutable (both in the sense that they can be set to be random, and that the player has the choice to set them before hand). I see two issues with this though;

It's obvious that pre-planned scenes are harder like this, though using the combat mechanic to resolve helps get around this, pre-written bits get weird, either exclusinary to one NPC gender, or simply strangely set up. The 'obvious' fix is to make two events, one for each NPC gender (Depending on the 'gender' of that half, bust or crotch as the scene demands, as flashing scenes would 100% fall into this blanket issue). Of course this too is lots of writing work scene to scene. Depending in your opnions, you could always take the CoC solution to this issue (which is to farm out scenes of particular characters to different people).

The biggest issue to me is actually easy to fix, which is NPC names. It's super wierd when Eve spawns as male, or Mason female just because of the linguisticly gendered nature of a lot of those names. I'd alternate names in cases of those to be more male or female sounding (Eve becomes Adam, Mason becomes Madison, etc), or to spend a lot of time finding gender neutral names. This could of course be US culture issues, not sure since language / nationality has a lot of differences in gender naming coventions and the like, so maybe I'm just biased in this one.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
It seems kind of weird that we can't take off the other combatant's clothes. Normally they're pretty quick to get naked, but sometimes they'll keep farting around and I'll have to kiss them to orgasm.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Has anybody managed to achieve Angel status without using the Chastity belt? I've made it a lot further than I thought would be possible by rolling up a large athletic character that is capable of fighting off most rapists. For the ones I can't (or where they surprise me while my pain meter is dangerously high, like 30% full) I've mostly been able to switch them to my mouth, hands, or feet.

You can even dance at the brothel to cover your "rent" for quite a long time. Since the brothel patrons aren't technically rapists you can almost always convince them to do something else.

The problem is that the RNG eventually catches up to you, and Angel status takes for-fucking-ever to unlock. You'll have some random asshole tie up your arms before you can fight them off and then a the pain prevents you from acting when the rape dogs attack and they take your virginity.

Also, it seems like if I can earn thousands of pounds a week, I can afford to move out of the orphanage and find a real apartment with normal rent. I can even take Robin with me instead of staying with this asshole. I mean I'm sure every landlord in the city is a rapist too, but at least the rents would be fixed.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Seeing everyone refer to characters as "he" and "she" is really interesting, considering my games characters might be the opposite gender

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Seeing everyone refer to characters as "he" and "she" is really interesting, considering my games characters might be the opposite gender
I mean the English language has gendered pronouns and people normally just go with appearances by default. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I've played it both ways, but it's clear the female MC is what the dev develops against. The guy mode is complete (this isn't Glamour), but there are a bunch of places where guy mode is a little rough around the edges.

dropbear1234

Sep 8, 2017
Has anybody managed to achieve Angel status without using the Chastity belt? I've made it a lot further than I thought would be possible by rolling up a large athletic character that is capable of fighting off most rapists. For the ones I can't (or where they surprise me while my pain meter is dangerously high, like 30% full) I've mostly been able to switch them to my mouth, hands, or feet.

You can even dance at the brothel to cover your "rent" for quite a long time. Since the brothel patrons aren't technically rapists you can almost always convince them to do something else.

The problem is that the RNG eventually catches up to you, and Angel status takes for-fucking-ever to unlock. You'll have some random asshole tie up your arms before you can fight them off and then a the pain prevents you from acting when the rape dogs attack and they take your virginity.

Also, it seems like if I can earn thousands of pounds a week, I can afford to move out of the orphanage and find a real apartment with normal rent. I can even take Robin with me instead of staying with this asshole. I mean I'm sure every landlord in the city is a rapist too, but at least the rents would be fixed.
I did manage to get the angel transformation without a chastity belt and I'm actually kind of proud of this one. My character started with small size and beautiful trait. For some added challenge I also went out I got her some breast parasites in the first week (took them off, once breast size reached ample).
The funny thing is, that even though both anal and vaginal virginity is still intact, she is considered a slut with vaginal and anal skills roughly at B and all the others at S*. But I have to admit that it was rough at times, and more than once I just came out of an encounter by sheer dumb luck. The playthrough with her was pretty fun, although running around in PJs all day gets a bit silly. It also doesn't help that much anymore, since even in PJs and plain undies during the day her outfit is considered lewd and taking one step outside at night will immediately get you jumped :)
So yeah, it can be done and I recommend trying it if you enjoy a good challenge.

Reactions: atur

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I mean the English language has gendered pronouns and people normally just go with appearances by default. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've played it both ways, but it's clear the female MC is what the dev develops against. The guy mode is complete (this isn't Glamour), but there are a bunch of places where guy mode is a little rough around the edges.
What I actually meant by that was you can actually change the genders of NPC's depending on your settings. For instance, if you set "Percentage of people attracted to you that are male" to 0, all the NPC's are female. My bad, should have been more clear with my statement

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
What I actually meant by that was you can actually change the genders of NPC's depending on your settings. For instance, if you set "Percentage of people attracted to you that are male" to 0, all the NPC's are female. My bad, should have been more clear with my statement
People who aren't attracted to you* don't exist.

* Rapists

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I did manage to get the angel transformation without a chastity belt and I'm actually kind of proud of this one. My character started with small size and beautiful trait. For some added challenge I also went out I got her some breast parasites in the first week (took them off, once breast size reached ample).
The funny thing is, that even though both anal and vaginal virginity is still intact, she is considered a slut with vaginal and anal skills roughly at B and all the others at S*. But I have to admit that it was rough at times, and more than once I just came out of an encounter by sheer dumb luck. The playthrough with her was pretty fun, although running around in PJs all day gets a bit silly. It also doesn't help that much anymore, since even in PJs and plain undies during the day her outfit is considered lewd and taking one step outside at night will immediately get you jumped :)
So yeah, it can be done and I recommend trying it if you enjoy a good challenge.
I imagine Saint Peter going "HOW MANY DICKS DID YOU SUCK!?!" and she points out that technically she's still a virgin so you can't deny her the wings. After she gets the wings Saint Peter is like "Try not to suck any dick on your way through the parking lot!"

4.50 star(s) 170 Votes