• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
In light of the recent "man vs bear" debacle, I feel like this game is actually a good teaching aid if you want to learn what walking around a bad part of town as a girl can feel like lmao.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
And the Hawk is gonna be the second.
I get it that important LIs and those most interacted with need more related events, but still... By the time pregnancy is fully implemented, 5 years are gonna pass.
Alex is already the 2nd.
If Hawk is next, they'll be the 3rd.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
In light of the recent "man vs bear" debacle, I feel like this game is actually a good teaching aid if you want to learn what walking around a bad part of town as a girl can feel like lmao.
Or a guy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Really should be Sydney or Whitney next. I mean the Hawk is nice but logistics and such are a bitch for them.
Doubt they'll touch either that soon. Probably Eden, maybe Avery. My reasoning is simply the amount of work. Eden is pretty isolated so creating events for them would be straightforward, while Avery has very few interactions with other LIs.

The student LIs are all too interconnected to get a satisfying standalone pregnancy content; consider also events will be different depending on which one is pregnant (MC or LI). Then there's the interactions between them. (Sydney and Kylar, Kylar and Whitney, Robin and Whitney and finally Robin and Kylar). At least, that's what I come to expect from a good game.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
The best thing about that whole meme is how the usual suspects get really really mad about why anyone would pick a bear. Guys with an Andrew Tate avatar just getting real mad over it because they cant grasp the concept.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Or a guy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nunununo. Guys don't feel fear because they have balls and can therefore store their pee externally.
The best thing about that whole meme is how the usual suspects get really really mad about why anyone would pick a bear. Guys with an Andrew Tate avatar just getting real mad over it because they cant grasp the concept.
It's pretty fucking funny, unlike this comment

dwight34

Aug 4, 2021
This is possibly the dumbest bug I have encountered in a long while, so I'm fishing for help here. The game instantly crashes with the "Gah. Your tab just crashed." firefox message. The issue doesn't happen if I create another profile in Firefox, but it doesn't come from any extension as troubleshoot mode doesn't work. From what I can gather, it has to be some setting, probably in about:config, but I don't want to just nuke all my anti-telemetry settings, and I have never ever had this issue with anything else, including countless other html games that seemingly use the same saving system like The Good Son.
Is anyone able to help me with this pretty please with a cherry on top?

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
If i had to guess it would be something disabled regarding local storage access. If firefox is set to not allow any local storage it would attempt to write data only to be unable to and crash. The game essentially uses cookies as save data so if it cant save or access any then poof. Seeing as anti telemetry is often anti storage that seems the most likely culprit for me. Other HTML games might rely on export saves and the like without ever using cookies which would not cause issues.

This is all just a guess though.

dwight34

Aug 4, 2021
If i had to guess it would be something disabled regarding local storage access. If firefox is set to not allow any local storage it would attempt to write data only to be unable to and crash. The game essentially uses cookies as save data so if it cant save or access any then poof. Seeing as anti telemetry is often anti storage that seems the most likely culprit for me. Other HTML games might rely on export saves and the like without ever using cookies which would not cause issues.

This is all just a guess though.
It' a good guess, and mine as well, but there are so many options I have no clue which one is responsible for the game failing, and the error gives me 0 indication, and "about:crash" doesn't work either.

anomajou

May 7, 2023
This is possibly the dumbest bug I have encountered in a long while, so I'm fishing for help here. The game instantly crashes with the "Gah. Your tab just crashed." firefox message. The issue doesn't happen if I create another profile in Firefox, but it doesn't come from any extension as troubleshoot mode doesn't work. From what I can gather, it has to be some setting, probably in about:config, but I don't want to just nuke all my anti-telemetry settings, and I have never ever had this issue with anything else, including countless other html games that seemingly use the same saving system like The Good Son.
Is anyone able to help me with this pretty please with a cherry on top?
does v0.4.5.3 work for you?
if yes, what about v0.4.6.7?

anomajou

May 7, 2023
Both v0.4.5.3 and v0.4.6.7 don't work, I tried the text version too for both, doesn't work either. "Gah. Your tab just crashed." instantly every time.
well. update firefox to the latest (non-esr) version, reboot, and if that don't help - try testing yet older major versions (0.4.4.x, 0.4.3.x, etc)

dwight34

Aug 4, 2021
Even the 0.3 version doesn't work, so it's not something new in the game. My firefox is up to date, though I have no clue what the esr stuff is.

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
Hi.

v0.4.7.5 Android + BEEESSS + Kaervek's Community Sprites + Firemod. BEEESSS sprites are up to 0.4.6.7, newer clothes still unsprited.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: srg91

dwight34

Aug 4, 2021
I managed to fix the error, I have no idea what any of this actually is, but here is the solution: type about:config in the url, search for "network.buffer.cache.size" and reset its value. Fixed everything.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So I got to thinking... What IF, we were a demon whose got a dick, and we somehow, magically or otherwise, 'force knock up' our ghostly lover, who is just as shocked by it, and maybe softens up a bit and can have normal conversations.

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes