• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
DegreesOfLewdity-0.4.7.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

RayBar

May 12, 2020
DegreesOfLewdity-0.4.7.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Ahh yes FINALLY,now at long last I can download this game using this superior medium.
1715215223643.jpeg

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
This is the error I get when I play through a website with a Mod Pack, after transforming into a demon.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I wish this game had proper combat. I feel it would be easy to add an initial stage to sex/fights where both characters are standing and facing each other where traditional combat takes place, then make the weird attacks like "bites your nipple, elbows your thigh, headbutts your ass, kicks your hair" and the clothing displacement only happen after being thrown to the ground or pressed against a wall.

Spoonan700

Apr 26, 2020
Step 1: Turn on incomplete preg.
Step 2: Cream the Wratth, even better if you're on a demon TF for guaranteed impreg...

Am I a genius now? :FacePalm: :KEK:
Does that work? Man, that would have been way simplier than using a save editor and making the ivory wraith into a female and forcing it to have a baby. Never really tried the incomplete pregnancy option with the ivory wraith.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Does that work? Man, that would have been way simplier than using a save editor and making the ivory wraith into a female and forcing it to have a baby. Never really tried the incomplete pregnancy option with the ivory wraith.
I mean, you can just go to the sugarcube shenanigans than use a save editor or at least that's on me.
I didn't even know a save editor existed. :KEK:

I also find it funny that the islander language is something like "islander english" on the sugarcube shenanigans.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I mean, you can just go to the sugarcube shenanigans than use a save editor or at least that's on me.
I didn't even know a save editor existed. :KEK:

I also find it funny that the islander language is something like "islander english" on the sugarcube shenanigans.
They just have a rare English accent

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
How the actual hell is Bailey still taking my Hookah parlor money when I told her to fuck off? She acted like I said "yes" but I definitely didn't. She must be fucking magic or something because the cash is just disappearing into thin air.

ducklingKraKra

Mar 23, 2024
Is there any reason to NOT sell the ivory necklace on the first weekend? Yeah, I theoretically could grab more money for it, but I don't see any other way to get early money to kick up my skills early on. So this reason is out. I read on the wiki that it will sick an angry ghost on me, but I will likely have it on me regardless. Is there anything else, like specific gated content?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
You DO NOT want to piss off the Wraith early in the game.
Unless you know the game well and have plenty of Vrelcoins for boosting the hell out of your start.
Hell, I'm a reasonably experienced player and I avoid that damn necklace like the plague.

If you've got the coins for it, boost your swimming grade enough will let you dive to the bottom of the cave at the beach. The diamond gives you $2k. That's a solid head start.

Another good early cashflow is diving the lake for antiques. (Leave that damn necklace alone. And be careful of that damn golden chastity belt too :devilish: )
You'll be bringing in enough cash to pay your bills and it's the best way to get your Skullduggery skill started.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You DO NOT want to piss off the Wraith early in the game.
Unless you know the game well and have plenty of Vrelcoins for boosting the hell out of your start.
Hell, I'm a reasonably experienced player and I avoid that damn necklace like the plague.

If you've got the coins for it, boost your swimming grade enough will let you dive to the bottom of the cave at the beach. The diamond gives you $2k. That's a solid head start.

Another good early cashflow is diving the lake for antiques. (Leave that damn necklace alone. And be careful of that damn golden chastity belt too :devilish: )
You'll be bringing in enough cash to pay your bills and it's the best way to get your Skullduggery skill started.
Brudder, I just work at the nightclub as a bartender from 12 to 6am since the Wraith respects workers. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
That's why I always get the necklace or the lichen or both.

Wanna know the best part? I don't need any feat boosts for this tip.

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes