• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

StrangeRobin

Mar 23, 2018
Sorry to be so direct at the question but, when will you do that wardrobe revising you were thinking of doing? :p

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
Sorry to be so direct at the question but, when will you do that wardrobe revising you were thinking of doing? :p
I've learned the best response the hard way for questions like this: "Time will tell, my friend." Not what you wanted to hear certainly, but also the most truthful one out there. Vrelnir is working hard on a lot of things and I too get super excited whenever I see a update to the game. I just hope they don't get mad at me for answering that one. X3

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Incase anyone's too lazy to keep downloading the game, i made this online version:
de of le is short for (de)grees (of) (le)wdity

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Ok I see it now. Thank you. Might want to add some indication during the morning that it's a Holiday. Just a thought. :)

How do I find the slime monster in the old sewers?
Try to open the safe down there, and run out of time. It requires the Hallucinations trait.
I've learned the best response the hard way for questions like this: "Time will tell, my friend." Not what you wanted to hear certainly, but also the most truthful one out there. Vrelnir is working hard on a lot of things and I too get super excited whenever I see a update to the game. I just hope they don't get mad at me for answering that one. X3
@Anexia is right, though I wish I had a better answer. The clothing rework is being handled by someone with more programming experience, which frees me to work on fixes and new content. It's a huge task they've taken on.
I cant wait for more action with Jordan, they are my fav beside Robin and the headmaster. Here's a lil drawing i did uwu View attachment 234026
This is fantastic, and really cute.

ch703

Dec 14, 2017
hey realy like this game but how do you get images? all the downloads are without images? i know its mostly text based but i dont even have my avatar in the top left corner. thanks in advance

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
hey realy like this game but how do you get images? all the downloads are without images? i know its mostly text based but i dont even have my avatar in the top left corner. thanks in advance
Uhm, the download should come with a img folder that contains all imgs for the .html to use as long as the .html is within a folder that contains the img folder as well.

Edit: Yup, I checked the download from Mega and sure enough the img folder is in there still. Make sure you are taking everything out of the ZIP file when you unzip it and make sure all contents are in the same location. Also, from personal experience I find opening the HTML with FireFox to work a lot better then any other browser (and no, it's not browser bias, I use chrome for literally everything except playing html games ^,^). If that doesn't work only thing I can think of is trying to launch it with administrator rights on your PC.

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
If you can't make Anexia's way work, you can always just play the online version i uploaded :)

Incase anyone's too lazy to keep downloading the game, i made this online version:
de of le is short for (de)grees (of) (le)wdity

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Is that the one in the lake? Go out there, swim into the lake until you get the option to dive into some ruins, the lichen is in there.

Unkper

Oct 2, 2017
Is that the one in the lake? Go out there, swim into the lake until you get the option to dive into some ruins, the lichen is in there.
I'm sorry, maybe I was wrong about the color... the lichen that was in the lake, I found. Now I'm looking for the one that somewhere in the sea. Help me, please

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I'm sorry, maybe I was wrong about the color... the lichen that was in the lake, I found. Now I'm looking for the one that somewhere in the sea. Help me, please
That's not in the sea, it's in the sewers of the dock/industrial area. Go down there and search around until you find the outlet to the sea IIRC.

Pseudo.Nym

Jan 13, 2019
So I maxed out my science and skullduggery (because stuff is locked in the science class when not in use) and I cannot get the worm scene to trigger. I just keep going into the room and out again, I spent a whole weekend doing that, nada.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
You are deep in the submerged ruin beneath the lake. Pots of different sizes fill the room. There's an ancient door opposite the entrance. It's closed.
Is there anything/way behind the door? Or is it just flavor text.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
Has anyone posted the modded version of the latest update?
Pretty sure that that mod will not be on this site (rules and such, or maybe just the mod author's preference), but no I checked the mod author's page and they haven't updated it, yet. Unless were talking about two completely different mods that is.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
Is there anything/way behind the door? Or is it just flavor text.
Pretty sure flavor text for now, until a later update (that or it's a hint towards the origins of the tentacle monster, only Vrelnir can answer that one I thinks. ;3). At least I haven't figured anything out about it, yet, and haven't seen any mention about what's behind it yet.

Reactions: Mack Truck

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
At first I didn't like this game because of the weird combat mechanics, but it's kind of grown on me now.

Still wish you you could set up a strategy to use so you don't have to keep pressing 1 over and over again.

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes