Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
By enslaved do you just mean captured and held against your will or is there an additional event? Also on the topic of slavery is there any good events where you end up as someone's slave? And how do you get the blackmail event in the school to trigger? Sorry for all the questions XD.
Randomly in class you will be asked to deliver a letter to the principles office, makes sure to discreetly open it up and read it. This gives you the principles' computer password (pretty odd way of finding it, I know lul~). With password on hand, wait till after school, and after detention hours for the principle to go home (be aware this means front gate will be locked so you will have to find a alternative route to leave school), and go to the principle's office to snoop through their laptop for some dirt on them. Bring it up to them the next day at school and profit. ^.^ Literally, you have two choices here, and I actually got torn between the two, but I'll let you figure them out yourself. :3

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Randomly in class you will be asked to deliver a letter to the principles office, makes sure to discreetly open it up and read it. This gives you the principles' computer password (pretty odd way of finding it, I know lul~). With password on hand, wait till after school, and after detention hours for the principle to go home (be aware this means front gate will be locked so you will have to find a alternative route to leave school), and go to the principle's office to snoop through their laptop for some dirt on them. Bring it up to them the next day at school and profit. ^.^ Literally, you have two choices here, and I actually got torn between the two, but I'll let you figure them out yourself. :3
That's blackmailing the principal. If he meant asking about the princ blackmailing *you* tho, AFAIK that requires very high reputations for lewd shenanigans.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
That's blackmailing the principal. If he meant asking about the princ blackmailing *you* tho, AFAIK that requires very high reputations for lewd shenanigans.
Oh yeah, heh, forgot about the second one.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I never asked before but are there bad ends? I feel like your character could step in some real shit depending on what happens.
There are no bad ends in the strict sense. I wanted to make "soft" bad ends, which are playable and recoverable. It does mean no death, or anything permanent that isn't represented by the game's mechanics can happen.
@Vrelnir new update? hue hue hue
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I hope you enjoy it!
Dunno if this has been asked before but is there an easier way to trigger the history class stock scene?
No, you just have to hope the rng falls your way.
i gotta say, that adventure with the wolves in the forest is pretty cool ^^. i hope you will implement more of that stuff dev :D
Glad to hear it. I like how it turned out and will be thinking about more stuff like that for the future.
Soft bad ends are something I haven't seen in, well, anything before. I'd like to see if there's anything else that can happen down the line. Maybe some more kinds of imprisonment like with Eden or the Wolfpack.
More imprisonment scenarios and similar are planned.
Can you gain Stockhome syndrome for Morgan? And thus be able to sleep there and not get constantly debuffed from her various shitty events?
Not currently.
By enslaved do you just mean captured and held against your will or is there an additional event? Also on the topic of slavery is there any good events where you end up as someone's slave? And how do you get the blackmail event in the school to trigger? Sorry for all the questions XD.
There's being captured in the forest. Then there's the underground forced prostitution @UnDeaD_CyBorG mentioned.

Leighton will only blackmail you once you're very famous. Exhibitionism fame doesn't contribute toward it.
Now that I tested that again:
"petite man strides into the room. He is flanked by a thin woman who struggles to keep up. "We have a nice selection for you today miss. "
I guess there's some disagreement as to gender here?
Cheers.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
It's a pretty good game, but I wish there were more positions added to the animation. I read through it to where the character is in missionary too, but is still in that side-shot doggy position. I think it would be a little more immersive, if it had top-down shot missionary, or (if it has cowgirl) front shot cowgirl position, with also the restraint system added to the new positions.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
How do we go in brothel? Where is it?please thank you!
As MontyKino mentioned above me, that's how you get into the shady brothel/strip bar where there is no safety from rowdy crowds, once you are in though you can pay the owner of the shady brothel/strip bar for a fake ID to get into the safer, legit brother/bar.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
How do you escape from the hunter? He/she always catches me in the forrest after I cut the collar.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Well this certainly ticks a lot of boxes for me. It feels a little skeletal right now, but I'm assuming it's early days yet and more things will be fleshed out in the future?

I really like the core mechanics. They seem to offer a lot of possibility for future growth, but my only complaint is that the sex combat sorta thing is a little long. Like drawn out. I don't know if it'd work to tighten that up a bit, or maybe it just needs a bit of that fleshing out I mentioned.

Whatever you do, just keep on with it, please! Very fun so far, love the customization and I'm looking forward to seeing how this game evolves.

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
but my only complaint is that the sex combat sorta thing is a little long. Like drawn out. I don't know if it'd work to tighten that up a bit, or maybe it just needs a bit of that fleshing out I mentioned.
The sex combat takes longer when you have lower sex stats. Once you get level S in whatever sex act you are doing, then you can easily finish in 4 turns.

Reactions: LTD and Anexia

Buzz Droid

Aug 24, 2018
School events don't work. Won't let me in during the school day, must pick lock and can't go to class. This is a bug?

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
How do you escape from the hunter? He/she always catches me in the forrest after I cut the collar.
Of course they would, they know the forest 110% better then you ever could.... Is what I would like to say but there is a way, well multiple ways technically. So I'll list em off in a spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
The sex combat takes longer when you have lower sex stats. Once you get level S in whatever sex act you are doing, then you can easily finish in 4 turns.
Or if your character is slutty enough (by then you already should have decent sex stats) you can rapid fire press the continue hotkey and skip past the sex combat. Careful about trauma and stress build up from that though. Especially during the tentacles scenes which take soooooo damn long sometimes since each tentacle lasts as it's own entity instead of parts of one entity and can have multiples of 6+, lul.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
It's a pretty good game, but I wish there were more positions added to the animation. I read through it to where the character is in missionary too, but is still in that side-shot doggy position. I think it would be a little more immersive, if it had top-down shot missionary, or (if it has cowgirl) front shot cowgirl position, with also the restraint system added to the new positions.
More positions are planned. Missionary will likely be next.
Well this certainly ticks a lot of boxes for me. It feels a little skeletal right now, but I'm assuming it's early days yet and more things will be fleshed out in the future?

I really like the core mechanics. They seem to offer a lot of possibility for future growth, but my only complaint is that the sex combat sorta thing is a little long. Like drawn out. I don't know if it'd work to tighten that up a bit, or maybe it just needs a bit of that fleshing out I mentioned.

Whatever you do, just keep on with it, please! Very fun so far, love the customization and I'm looking forward to seeing how this game evolves.
Thanks! The game is far from done, and many parts will be fleshed out.

As @Beanjam mentions, combat speeds up once you get better stats. The balance is off though. High stats should give more control over the length of encounters rather than just making things faster. And early game encounters could probably be sped up. That said, things should be more interesting once combat has been developed further.
School events don't work. Won't let me in during the school day, must pick lock and can't go to class. This is a bug?
Could be a bug. School does break up for the holidays, but there's only a small indication of it happening. Does it say when school will end or start on the Characteristics screen?

Reactions: ejmuerte and LTD

Buzz Droid

Aug 24, 2018
Could be a bug. School does break up for the holidays, but there's only a small indication of it happening. Does it say when school will end or start on the Characteristics screen?
Ok I see it now. Thank you. Might want to add some indication during the morning that it's a Holiday. Just a thought. :)

How do I find the slime monster in the old sewers?

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
Ok I see it now. Thank you. Might want to add some indication during the morning that it's a Holiday. Just a thought. :)

How do I find the slime monster in the old sewers?
On a chance based event when being swept away by a blast of water while exploring the sewers you might land in it's area, I believe was the method.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Of course they would, they know the forest 110% better then you ever could.... Is what I would like to say but there is a way, well multiple ways technically. So I'll list em off in a spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you can make it to the lake on a sunny school day you might be able to meet some classmates there. Spend time with them till they're ready to go home and fast travel with them. They will only be there on sunny days after school until dusk, IIRC.

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes