Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Umm. What's that red thing next to my character?
View attachment 252944

Update: Ahh! I bet that's the pepperspray! :)
You're right!

Anybody know any other games on this site that let's a male protag interact with male/female animals? Most of the time it's girls with animals only.

E: also game feedback just because I see the dev reads the thread.

The game is really good, definitely one of my favorites I've encountered recently. I always enjoyed the text based RPG style of games and the fact that you included a filter to turn off whatever fetishes I don't like is just the best. Lots of other games in this genre don't have that option and it really hinders my enjoyment of them.
Thank you, that's good to hear.

"Your slime or semen coated mouth will no longer be described as an ass when looking in the mirror." what a mood
I had trouble working out how to describe that one.

Love the work you're putting into this! It's trully a great one.

I actually had an idea for another resident in the orphanage for you to interact with.

Maybe a crazier version of Kyler? Like, They could be Bailey's child, and allow them to live there for free, but when they meet the MC, they completely become unhinged. I'm talking mentally unstable. If you don't talk to them enough, they constantly guilt you by saying they'll hurt themselves if you don't talk to them and show them love. And they'll expect you to be back at the orphanage at a certain time after school, and if you're not, their stability goes down. And if you'd rather not interact with them, their instability could max out, and they could threaten you one last time before they actually hurt themselves for good. And by spending time with them, their love could go up, but so would your Stress and or Trauma.

Just an idea you can put in to spread out the variety of residents.
Thanks! And thanks for the ideas. A character like that isn't planned exactly, but many of the elements you describe are planned for other characters.

You did a really good job with the creepy. I also noticed how the chat and makeout options get more intense as the love level rises. Nice touch. Is there only the one sex scene?
I'm glad you think so.

Only one sex scene at the moment, which isn't ideal. I delayed the others to get the update out sooner, but they're planned.

Well I don't think bailey lives there only works

How about the kid comes to the orphanage on weekends and has a crush on the MC and is like
Robin/Whitney/Kylar Robin's feelings (note max feelings up too loves you)
Whitney's way of talking (note mean at the start but more soft as time goes)
and Kylar's actions. (note don't what to share)

is bossy, selfish and think they own the place

All the other kids not liking them because they boss the kids around and the MC upon first meeting can be kind and then the new character gets a crush on the MC, But it being their first time liking someone tries too keep MC to their self.
(note they transfer too the school at a later date when unlock)

if the MC is with Robin and they finds out they bully Robin and the MC can step in and try to stop the bullying.

and one of two things can happen, one tells Bailey to get MC to be with them by more cost in money a week or etc. too the point if taking too long they get Bailey too help rape you and later when you can get Bailey too like the MC more will join in.

second get them too share you with Robin (note unlock threesome) and slowly becomes more caring too the MC and Robin too.

I guess...

also is there going to be more named characters in the orphanage (note children) will there also be a adoption system
and will all the named characters get the love/lust/dom stats.
Thanks for the ideas. The other orphanage residents are going to be developed further in the future.

There's no planned adoption system, but named characters all have love/lust/dom stats tracked, they just don't yet impact anything. Not every character will be as fleshed out as Robin though.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
So... why vore end once you enter stomach TT^TT

I like to struggle inside stomach... I just hate passing out before anything happens. But I get it, you HAVE to survive to continue on with the story...

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
You're right!

Thank you, that's good to hear.

I had trouble working out how to describe that one.

Thanks! And thanks for the ideas. A character like that isn't planned exactly, but many of the elements you describe are planned for other characters.

I'm glad you think so.

Only one sex scene at the moment, which isn't ideal. I delayed the others to get the update out sooner, but they're planned.

Thanks for the ideas. The other orphanage residents are going to be developed further in the future.

There's no planned adoption system, but named characters all have love/lust/dom stats tracked, they just don't yet impact anything. Not every character will be as fleshed out as Robin though.
will you ever make it possible for the MC to be a futa(both dick and pussy) so we can get fucked(not anal) and fuck

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Aye, there's a problem. Hoping to get it fixed for the next update.

I'm glad you think so.

Thanks!

I added breast sprites a couple of updates ago, or did you mean a greater variety?

Not sure how long it'll take, but it's my priority.

I'm hoping I can fix it for good, and start ensuring the Android version will come out alongside the others.

It was an attempt to prevent the PC getting stuck in there for ages until their stress maxed out. That said, I don't think this was an ideal solution.

I'm going to change it so that you have five or so turns to escape the stomach before the encounter ends. Should work until it's time to give vore a more thorough update.

It's planned.
how about were we are dominate instead of always being pushed around and bullied?(this includes sexually) like with Whitey us dominating them and even raping them(either as pay back of because we want to) or those people that put a collar on the MC were we put a collar on them, as well as molest instead of being molested?(with that said being the bad guy too)

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Here's a couple of ideas I had, do with them what you will:

On the adoption idea, what about a having the MC not so much adopted as sold? They could be permanently collared and move into a new residence where they are a live in sex slave and general servant/maid (though still going to school and stuff).

I was thinking about the Deviancy raising issue, and have you already thought about doing something with those random dogs that lead you to money? I seem to run into them a fair bit. Just let those low levels of Deviancy climb when incidental things are done to the MC, like having those dogs sometimes sniff your crotch, maybe sneak a lick when the MC is aroused, things like that.

How about extending the daytime break in dog on a chain encounter to the night version? Maybe as an occasional extra stage that gives the dog a chance to break it's chain when you flash it.

At a certain point, I think that at a certain point, once your deviancy is high enough, even getting raped by the animals should raise it. It becomes more "normal" to the MC, even if it's forced. This is only part of a solution, but it might be a useful middle-ground before more events are coded to round it out.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ok it's been a while since I played this. in fact before 1.27, the last version I played was 1.25. I don't remember how, but apparently I met someone named Morgan. How did I meet this person? I have a save (in game hours) before I met her, but I can't mimic getting caught. @Vrelnir

EDIT: Ok I figured it out. It's the manhole. climb down the ladder.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Ok it's been a while since I played this. in fact before 1.27, the last version I played was 1.25. I don't remember how, but apparently I met someone named Morgan. How did I meet this person? I have a save (in game hours) before I met her, but I can't mimic getting caught. @Vrelnir
I'm pretty sure Morgan is the NPC in the sewers? That's the level below the drainage.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
adoption? as in getting adopted/sold by the city adult NPCs/teachers?
or
Getting sold to some randoms rich ppl living in those mansions near your home?( this is Bailey after all:cautious: )

also where dos Kyler live? Or hang out?
after school they tend to hang out at the park til 18:00, they say "They're waiting for me. ".

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
adoption? as in getting adopted/sold by the city adult NPCs/teachers?
or
Getting sold to some randoms rich ppl living in those mansions near your home?( this is Bailey after all:cautious: )

also where dos Kyler live? Or hang out?
after school they tend to hang out at the park til 18:00, they say that they'll "have to go to them?".
second one when I said adoption I meant that Bailey would sell the MC under an adoption too people they trust too not say anything and will give back as in temporary, it is a orphanage why wouldn't Bailey take advantage of it being a orphanage.
(note its based on what the MCs fames are like someone with dogs for one or etc etc, and will stay there for a couple of days then go back for a reason or other)

Dec 26, 2017
Yo I love the game (check the blog for updates almost religiously)

My question is if there is a possibility of named npc's interacting with each other in the future like with robin and kylar at lunchtime? Or Leighton and Sirris?

ps. off topic, but with kylar i feel like one night the mc is gonna wake up tied to the bed as kylar stares into their eyes while they rape a sleeping robin because "they didn't want to get them dirty"

Bawb

May 19, 2017
This was one of those games where I went in expecting to play until I got bored (30 min tops), then I looked up at my system time and it was 9 hours later! Deep stories and diverse twists make it good enough to start over with little remorse if my character takes a turn for the worse. It can be somewhat of a rough start so, be patient and read all of the text! Nice job Dev!

Reactions: LTD and L7Bear

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
second one when I said adoption I meant that Bailey would sell the MC under an adoption too people they trust too not say anything and will give back as in temporary, it is a orphanage why wouldn't Bailey take advantage of it being a orphanage.
(note its based on what the MCs fames are like someone with dogs for one or etc etc, and will stay there for a couple of days then go back for a reason or other)
...isn't the MC already a bit *old* for that though? As in de facto legal adult not exactly requiring guardianship - Bailey's hold on you comes mostly from a lack of alternate roofs over your head, and should you locate one (eg. Eden's hut or the rape-wolffurry friend cave) you can basically thumb your nose at him at will.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
...isn't the MC already a bit *old* for that though? As in de facto legal adult not exactly requiring guardianship - Bailey's hold on you comes mostly from a lack of alternate roofs over your head, and should you locate one (eg. Eden's hut or the rape-wolffurry friend cave) you can basically thumb your nose at him at will.
The problem is you can't drag Robin to a dickwolf cave so if you want to hang out more than just eating lunch at school you need to go back to the sex trafficking orphanage and pay the extortionate rate to see him/her.

Honestly, it's your MCs fault that they aren't looking for a proper apartment once the rate is up to thousands of pounds per week. Even a nice hotel room is way cheaper. They could live damn near anywhere they want for that kind of money, but instead it's back to the abuse abode to be beaten and pawned off to the rape dungeon.

Reactions: stepidbesterd
4.50 star(s) 169 Votes