RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The problem is you can't drag Robin to a dickwolf cave so if you want to hang out more than just eating lunch at school you need to go back to the sex trafficking orphanage and pay the extortionate rate to see him/her.

Honestly, it's your MCs fault that they aren't looking for a proper apartment once the rate is up to thousands of pounds per week. Even a nice hotel room is way cheaper. They could live damn near anywhere they want for that kind of money, but instead it's back to the abuse abode to be beaten and pawned off to the rape dungeon.
Well yeah, there's that too. But I mentally file it under "WIP" and thus not directly relevant to this kind of brainstorming.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I sometimes wish the order for where Bailey sells you was slightly different. I'd rather be sold to the sex dungeon before Eden, that way I don't have to spend time trying to escape from him before getting exploited.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
...isn't the MC already a bit *old* for that though? As in de facto legal adult not exactly requiring guardianship - Bailey's hold on you comes mostly from a lack of alternate roofs over your head, and should you locate one (eg. Eden's hut or the rape-wolffurry friend cave) you can basically thumb your nose at him at will.
Actually, I've never bought that the MC was an adult. That "All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Everything is consensual role play, and any animals are actually people in costumes." is the biggest load of tosh I ever read and is clearly there just to get around the morality police. I've been assuming that my MC is about 12 or 13. Definitely not an adult and the game certainly doesn't treat the MC like one in any way. Robin is probably the same age as MC. Kylar is probably the same age as MC. Witney seems to be an older kid or so I hope considering he smokes. I've put him at minimum as 14. Most characters are definitely adults and bad ones at that, but whatever~ it's fiction. I'm simultaneously glad no ages are specified and even has the bullsh*t message at the start as it gets around many killjoys who can't separate reality from fiction, but also annoyed with it as I can't get a proper pulse on the passage of time in the game. Should the MC be old enough to graduate? Or is he as young as I think he is so he has a few more years in the hellhole called school? It's just a bit confusing to not know people's ages. Even better, I wish I could choose people's ages. What can I say, I'm a bit of a control freak. Also, stories. :)

potatocake42

Sep 19, 2018
What's the disadvantages of picking a larger body size? It seems it doesn't seem to change anything, so why wouldn't you pick the largest size?
What's the benefits of picking tiny?

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
What's the disadvantages of picking a larger body size? It seems it doesn't seem to change anything, so why wouldn't you pick the largest size?
If I recall correctly, if your character is larger, they have an easier time defending themselves - do more damage with each defiant act, so quicker to finish fights.

Tiny size makes it very difficult to win fights - it's basically playing game on hard mode. I think dev did say somewhere that tiny body gives an extra escape route from asylum, but have not seen that myself.

Reactions: L7Bear

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Wasnt there a Mobile Release Option
If you asking whether there is an android version of the game, There's an apk version of I found with google, I didn't see one for 1.27.0 though.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
...isn't the MC already a bit *old* for that though? As in de facto legal adult not exactly requiring guardianship - Bailey's hold on you comes mostly from a lack of alternate roofs over your head, and should you locate one (eg. Eden's hut or the rape-wolffurry friend cave) you can basically thumb your nose at him at will.
Well it is a world with slimes and what not so you know, Also the place could have a law that lets it and most of them are rapists
so yeah.

Logistics64

Mar 1, 2019
Hey Vrelnir, I found out about your game this week thanks to some random thread on /v/ and I must say that I haven't found myself this immersed into a game of this genre since early CoC. This is really great and I'll be following the updates closely!

More importantly, should I want to contribute some sprite work in my spare time, is there anything you'd like to see sprited/animated? I've got some experience of pixel art from years of spriting for personal/community projects, and I'd really love to contribute to Degrees of Lewdity.

Gun360

Mar 8, 2018
I've never gotten the scene myself but I remember someone saying you can escape from an area under the hospital only if you are tiny. I would assume more paths like that will be added in to give it more reason to be picked.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'm pretty sure Morgan is the NPC in the sewers? That's the level below the drainage.
hehe You replied before I edited my message and didn't even realize it at the time. I wonder why I never noticed that place earlier though. Interesting. I'd like to befriend her actually.

Reactions: LTD

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Is it possible to have sex with Kylar or Robin yet? I have them both max stats, but no sex yet.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Is it possible to have sex with Kylar or Robin yet? I have them both max stats, but no sex yet.
For Robin you have to take on his debt, then you'll get a random note that says they want to be your boy/girlfriend and you can stay in their room when bedtime rolls around for some consensual sex.

For one character that note came immediately, but on another playthrough I'm still waiting for it. My thought is maybe I have to get Robin back down to 0 trauma before it triggers?

I did feel kind of bad on the latter playthrough because I let Robin get traumitized several times to see if I couldn't track him down somewhere on the map and save him again. As far as I can tell the boat rescue is the only one however.

TheVampire100

May 13, 2018
I haven't seen Kylar yet, but Robin is possible.
There are two ways, either Robins Lust is very high or you play in his room until they tell you to leave because its their bedtime.
In the first case they will visit you during the night and you can either cuddle and sleep or kiss and have sex with them.
In the other case when they tell you to leave you can ask if you can stay, I think this option only appears when you have agreed to be their boy-/girlfriend.

There are also several lewd acts that you can do with them but these need high Promiscuity.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
On a different note, am I doing something wrong or does it take just forever to level up Skullduggery? Like robbing literally hundreds of people on the street or breaking into SO MANY mansions. Every time I get the message that I've learned something but getting the rating up to even a D+ seemingly takes forever. Are there missions one should be grinding at each level that give superior rewards?

Even when I'm focusing on being a criminal my rating is like D while the incidental sex scenes in the meantime and made me S* on most body parts, plus S* in all academic subjects and swimming.

4.50 star(s) 170 Votes