TQTQ

Jul 10, 2017
What are the current events/scenes with the teachers and school staff? I know you can go to Doren's house, but that's about it as far as I've been able to tell. Flirting with Leighton during the Science Fair as well, but does anything actually come from that?

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Since the dev seems to be listening to us (which is very much appreciated!), I just want to say that it seems quite arbitrary when my girl is able to "move her mouth to the penis" and get to work. Especially in a consensual scene like Robin, it's very conspicuous by its absence. And yes, I know you have a certain amount of sex knowledge and such. I'm talking about when the option is definitely unlocked and appears in many scene, but not a bunch of scenes where it feels like it should.

Reactions: atur

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Version 0.1.22.0 is out.
What are the current events/scenes with the teachers and school staff? I know you can go to Doren's house, but that's about it as far as I've been able to tell. Flirting with Leighton during the Science Fair as well, but does anything actually come from that?
Currently, the teacher with the most interactions is Leighton. If you become famous enough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since the dev seems to be listening to us (which is very much appreciated!), I just want to say that it seems quite arbitrary when my girl is able to "move her mouth to the penis" and get to work. Especially in a consensual scene like Robin, it's very conspicuous by its absence. And yes, I know you have a certain amount of sex knowledge and such. I'm talking about when the option is definitely unlocked and appears in many scene, but not a bunch of scenes where it feels like it should.
It's no trouble. I enjoy reading feedback.

In consensual encounters giving oral requires level 4 promiscity. Does that sound like it might be the cause? That said, it could very well be a bug. There were a couple I fixed not long ago that would interfere with whether the PC's mouth is considered "clear" and ready to use. They'd end up with a disembodied phantom dick in there.

Wveth

May 2, 2018
It could be it. I've done many different runs so I don't remember what the promiscuity stat was at when I was doing consensual stuff with Robin (who is a genuine sweetheart by the way). I'll start a new one and cheat my way up to Promisuity 4 and let you know.

EDIT: Does trying to give oral in non-consensual encounters have different requirements?

stepidbesterd

Oct 11, 2017
Here is cheat mod for 0.1.19.0
Added only cheat page, nothing else. Html only - you will need "img" folder from unmoded version to play with images.

Edit 5: updated mod to 0.1.21.0
Will you still be doing this mod even though the dev has added cheats for the newest version? The official cheats still lack some of the options your mod has.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Another update? Wow, man, you work fast :):):)

I think that I'll have to add another star to my review of the game very soon :giggle:

yuyousama

Nov 29, 2018
Really surprising efficiency.
Glad to see more events of Whitney. I have to say I love her, I mean, as a player instead of an innocent cute girl who lives in a crazy city. A Queen of school, isn't she?
And, mod incorporated? I never know there are mods for this game (besides the cheat mod I find in this thread, which is also incorporated somehow) ! That's amazing. Grateful to every producer (Or author? Artist? I have no idea how to express that in English).

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
That's an interesting thought. You're right that the modern technology doesn't match up with the social realities of the town. I've kept descriptions vague, so you could imagine them to have fantastical steampunk tech if you wanted.
If memory serves Robin rather specifically owns a very modern game console though... but other than that bit things are indeed vague enough that you could readily enough assume, say, Belle Epoque equivalent or so (due to the presence of motorised public transportation which started becoming a thing thereabouts).

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
If memory serves Robin rather specifically owns a very modern game console though... but other than that bit things are indeed vague enough that you could readily enough assume, say, Belle Epoque equivalent or so (due to the presence of motorised public transportation which started becoming a thing thereabouts).
Well, there is TV, clothes are modern, strip-clubs, buses, volleyball games in the beach... Those are things that usually we associate to modern world even if there existed decades ago... I have imagination, but I can't imagine this game in the 10's of the XX century or the happy 20's... It's like a weird modern world with corrupt police and no law, dickensians orphanages, the clergy handing out chastity belts, and pillories... :unsure: I imagine it like Beirut after the Lebanon war, Iraq after the first war of the Gulf, Kabul or some deprived russian city immediately after the fall of communism... A dickensian steampunk world would have more glamour IMO. But I suppose it's late to change it... Maybe next game :)

Reactions: atur and Fer99

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Well, there is TV, clothes are modern, strip-clubs, buses, volleyball games in the beach... Those are things that usually we associate to modern world even if there existed decades ago... I have imagination, but I can't imagine this game in the 10's of the XX century or the happy 20's... It's like a weird modern world with corrupt police and no law, dickensians orphanages, the clergy handing out chastity belts, and pillories... :unsure: I imagine it like Beirut after the Lebanon war, Iraq after the first war of the Gulf, Kabul or some deprived russian city immediately after the fall of communism... A dickensian steampunk world would have more glamour IMO. But I suppose it's late to change it... Maybe next game :)
Consumer electronics are actually the only real problem as (radio aside) those didn't start becoming common and affordable before well into the postwar period. The rest? Beach volleyball is more or less , about the most modern clothes on display are and (both predate the Great War), motor buses are , private cars were affordable to even the middle classes by the interwar period (at least in the US due to economies of scale), striptease in diverse forms has a ...

Just throw in the grim social realism of more critical period observers and/or the noir genre, to speak nothing of "misery lit" depictions like Angela's Ashes, and you're already pretty close to the setting of the game. Which really just jacks up the nastier aspects of life at the bottom of the society (arguably not even by all that much which is kinda depressing when you think about it) and throws in some blatantly supernatural details for color.

• Angry
Reactions: atur

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Consumer electronics are actually the only real problem as (radio aside) those didn't start becoming common and affordable before well into the postwar period. The rest? Beach volleyball is more or less , about the most modern clothes on display are and (both predate the Great War), motor buses are , private cars were affordable to even the middle classes by the interwar period (at least in the US due to economies of scale), striptease in diverse forms has a ...

Just throw in the grim social realism of more critical period observers and/or the noir genre, to speak nothing of "misery lit" depictions like Angela's Ashes, and you're already pretty close to the setting of the game. Which really just jacks up the nastier aspects of life at the bottom of the society (arguably not even by all that much which is kinda depressing when you think about it) and throws in some blatantly supernatural details for color.
Yeah, but first, you have to forget about the electronics, and second, buses, beach volleyball or T-shirts are not the kind of things we usually associate with the first decades of the XX century, even if they already existed. We associate cabarets and charleston, not strip-clubs, the first olimpics, not beach volleyball, silent films and radio, not TV (even if it already had been invented)... The general tone of the game is modern, a degraded and corrupted contemporary country (maybe after a war?) where there are a lot of orphans, there is no rule of law, religious fundamentalists distribute chastity belts, and there are medieval punishments... I think the Iraq of Saddam or the Taliban Afghanistan could be more close to this game than Europe or EEUU during the 20's.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
What the ill informed popularly associate with something *really* doesn't mean diddly squat, you know. There's a reason has so many entries...

It's really just the consumer electronics that peg the setting as (a take on) a more-or-less modern-day one.

yuyousama

Nov 29, 2018
How do i raise the Bestiality Fame?
I'm not sure if this is the only way, but you may encounter wolves while going to lake with your classmates after school. You can choose deal with that and have sex with wolf (high Bestiality needed), which incresses statu and, of course, Bestiality Fame .

W65

May 31, 2018
I'm not sure if this is the only way, but you may encounter wolves while going to lake with your classmates after school. You can choose deal with that and have sex with wolf (high Bestiality needed), which incresses statu and, of course, Bestiality Fame .
Do you have to be actually caught, though, to raise bestiality fame? I mean, you can't become known for something unless someone actually sees you doing it, right? I haven't actually checked that in game, but I thought that's how that sort of thing worked here.

yuyousama

Nov 29, 2018
Do you have to be actually caught, though, to raise bestiality fame? I mean, you can't become known for something unless someone actually sees you doing it, right? I haven't actually checked that in game, but I thought that's how that sort of thing worked here.
I agree. Well, I thought havinng sex with wolf while hanging out with classmates works. I mean, that's some kinds of being caught, isn't it? Maybe I misunderstood somemthing?

4.50 star(s) 169 Votes