Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Actually i also found this weird, but just now remembered it again. Why not just go with the same 'spiritual' approach with which anal virginity is so often handled?
That could work.
Eh, it kinda works for video game purposes.

I have a kinda love-hate relationship with this game.
On the one hand, it's good, despite being far from done.
On the other hand, I kinda prefer playing a title for a bit, waste some time. Best done if there's an actual story of sorts, or similar.
But I never last long here. It's just too good. I should probably have that examined. :whistle:
I'm glad you like it!
Thanks Vrelnir! It's great to get to talk to the dev like this.

Hopefully the last time I'll bug you for a while, but I gotta ask: how do you feel about having an NTR scene play out if you're together with Robin and Whitney likes you? Being able to choose whether to fight or give in to the bully right in front of Robin sounds hot to me. Just a thing I like though, would love to hear your thoughts.
I'm not against NTR, though it would depend on the details. What you describe sounds fine.
So i started playing this game, and i will say it's very addictive, but i feel at this point i have done nearly everything and been considering supporting the patreon but im curious the direction on this game (in addition to a bit of criticism)
First of all, there are a fair amount of fetishes in this game, are there plans to further expand on some and add more in the future (more transformations, more types of vore, milking? etc.)
Secondly, after a certain point the debt becomes unpayable, will something be added to either
A - Allow you to purchase an apartment/home (possibly pissing of bailey and turning them into a high danger hazard)
B - Get a new orphanage owner
C - Find other ways to reduce the weekly rent or even pay for it
Now another thing I would like to bring up, more paths need to be added to get home is your stranded nude (or the brothel/strip club can be entered to clothe if your near them and unlocked them....actually i find this pretty silly that fact you cant enter the brothel nude)
Perhaps some more in depth traits aswell? as there is a literal truckload of negative traits, but only about half that in beneficial ones
Possibly more sprites?
Possibly some more areas? (maybe even some fantasy/sci-fi like cities that can be discovered later on, might be interesting to have a city full of fairies or angels or something)
Def needs improvements on the bondage and such aswell as it really doesn't feel like your bound when your bound
More events is always nice, but that's something i feel will be added regardless

Overall I have very high hopes for this game and to be honest would even want to get in touch with Vrelnir as I believe I could help out
Thanks for the kind words and feedback.

More fetishes are planned, as well as expansions to the present kinks. There'll be more transformations, types of vore and milking. Pregnancy too.

The debt never becomes so high it's impossible to pay, but few jobs can bring that sort of money in. Basically crime and/or prostitution. That said, other homes outside the orphanage are planned. Bailey will still try to get their money if you pass out though. There may be more ways to reduce the weekly payments in the future. Currently you can avoid it entirely by fighting Bailey off once a week.

I agree with pretty much all your other points. There's a lot of work to do.
Quick question(s) Do women with penises still have vaginas and vice versa with men? If not can that be an option added in down the line?
They do not. This might change at some point.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

xplosivenut

Nov 15, 2017
That could work.

I'm glad you like it!

I'm not against NTR, though it would depend on the details. What you describe sounds fine.

Thanks for the kind words and feedback.

More fetishes are planned, as well as expansions to the present kinks. There'll be more transformations, types of vore and milking. Pregnancy too.

The debt never becomes so high it's impossible to pay, but few jobs can bring that sort of money in. Basically crime and/or prostitution. That said, other homes outside the orphanage are planned. Bailey will still try to get their money if you pass out though. There may be more ways to reduce the weekly payments in the future. Currently you can avoid it entirely by fighting Bailey off once a week.

I agree with pretty much all your other points. There's a lot of work to do.

They do not. This might change at some point.
great job by the way, i have an ideal whay if you know about how old the npcs are that would be pretty cool and race

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Anyone know how to get the 'enslave me' event to start besides using the debug cheats?
Fail/refuse to pay Bailey and be sold three times.
great job by the way, i have an ideal whay if you know about how old the npcs are that would be pretty cool and race
Thanks!

I want to keep NPC ages vague, though general descriptions are fine. As for race, plan is to keep it random with selectable proportions, like gender.
how deep in the forest should i be in to find the black box?
Pretty deep. Keep going deeper and you'll see the option to "Search for Landry's black box."

Wveth

May 2, 2018
I'd never tell you exactly what to put in, I'm just hopeful. I'm the type of guy who doesn't like any of the exotic kinks in here (I turn off everything besides anal) and I'm pretty happy with the amount of content I can still see, but some good old NTR wouldn't go amiss. But I definitely appreciate that you're catering to so many different kinks. EDIT: should also mention that even if you're dating Robin, you still get text that says "they don't know what to make of this" when you hug them. Figured you'd consider that an oversight.

StrangerIn

Aug 22, 2017
Enjoyed this a lot more than I expected. I don't usually go in for the text games but that little bit of graphics has been just enough.

...Staggering amount of content, as has been said, but I really can't wait for more conservative clothing options. I've been trying to creep around at night just to see what I can even break into with my current skulduggery but I've gotten so sick of encounters that I've started just trying to avoid them when possible. For curiosity's sake I've actually been reloading my save file over and over for the last half hour just trying to see if I could make it across town at night without a forced encounter, and I can only get about two stops before the rapening, occasionally three if I sneak into the sewers at just the right time...but then of course I can only get about two stops in the sewers before I'm accosted by sewer eels, which is infinitely worse than the normal encounters, from a purity standpoint. (Who keeps flushing eels down the toilet anyway? I know they're not from the ocean, the sewers are freshwater! ...kinda).

Not that the encounters are as impossible as I was lead to believe. I've gotten used to just kicking people while stroking them and also apologizing and pleading in order to protect my vaunted purity. By the time they realize I'm doing it on purpose I can just devote all my efforts into beating the rest of the stuffing out of them and still walk away through the power of Science.

Anyway, I'm fully prepared to roam around town in a stocking cap, two pairs of sweatpants and a lumpy black sweater that says "I HAVE EVERY STD" in large reflective print if it can let me go for a midnight stroll/burgle without fighting my way through a sea of dogs and lecherous strangers. Cuz apparently these PJs are just way too sexy.

W65

May 31, 2018
Enjoyed this a lot more than I expected. I don't usually go in for the text games but that little bit of graphics has been just enough.
[...]
You know, I think it bears repeating. It doesn't take a lot of graphics to make a text game feel a lot more alive. Even if it's just the character art in something like the EraToHo games. Then again, one reason people make text games, I'm guessing, is that they can't or just don't want to include drawn or rendered visuals.

Devs should probably make it optional, when they can. I'm sure there're text-game-playing folks who prefer their imaginations.

(I had that problem with CoC. I guess I was silently ignoring certain things about certain characters' text descriptions. Then the art comes and, well, it gets kinda obvious that the things I was ignoring are more or less the most prominent things about them. Oh well.)

Gamepapa

Jan 7, 2018
Here is cheat mod for 0.1.19.0
Added only cheat page, nothing else. Html only - you will need "img" folder from unmoded version to play with images.

If you get "Fatal error" on startup - you need to allow cookies. How you do it depends on browser... and some browser add-ons can block cookies too...

Edit 7: updated mod to 0.1.22.0 (Official cheats are on "Default" tab of cheat page)
ty

StrangerIn

Aug 22, 2017
(I had that problem with CoC. I guess I was silently ignoring certain things about certain characters' text descriptions. Then the art comes and, well, it gets kinda obvious that the things I was ignoring are more or less the most prominent things about them. Oh well.)
I had the same problem with CoC, actually. It was wonderful for what it was and it was really fun to be reminded how the changing of a simple character description over time can itself tell its own sort of story, but when the pictures came around I didn't recognize them until I noticed they were tagged "corruption of champions" on a booru. That problem's been around since the dawn of the written word though.

Still, a little graphics can go a very long way. Roguelikes in general come to mind to illustrate that point, Elona in particular. If there were no more graphics than what's in this game already that would be plenty. The more the merrier, but at the end of the day I'm much happier to see the updates coming out as fast as they are than to wait for art assets to materialize.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I'd never tell you exactly what to put in, I'm just hopeful. I'm the type of guy who doesn't like any of the exotic kinks in here (I turn off everything besides anal) and I'm pretty happy with the amount of content I can still see, but some good old NTR wouldn't go amiss. But I definitely appreciate that you're catering to so many different kinks. EDIT: should also mention that even if you're dating Robin, you still get text that says "they don't know what to make of this" when you hug them. Figured you'd consider that an oversight.
Thanks for the heads up, that doesn't always make sense. Particularly as they hug you during their introduction.

...Staggering amount of content, as has been said, but I really can't wait for more conservative clothing options. I've been trying to creep around at night just to see what I can even break into with my current skulduggery but I've gotten so sick of encounters that I've started just trying to avoid them when possible. For curiosity's sake I've actually been reloading my save file over and over for the last half hour just trying to see if I could make it across town at night without a forced encounter, and I can only get about two stops before the rapening, occasionally three if I sneak into the sewers at just the right time...but then of course I can only get about two stops in the sewers before I'm accosted by sewer eels, which is infinitely worse than the normal encounters, from a purity standpoint. (Who keeps flushing eels down the toilet anyway? I know they're not from the ocean, the sewers are freshwater! ...kinda).

Not that the encounters are as impossible as I was lead to believe. I've gotten used to just kicking people while stroking them and also apologizing and pleading in order to protect my vaunted purity. By the time they realize I'm doing it on purpose I can just devote all my efforts into beating the rest of the stuffing out of them and still walk away through the power of Science.

Anyway, I'm fully prepared to roam around town in a stocking cap, two pairs of sweatpants and a lumpy black sweater that says "I HAVE EVERY STD" in large reflective print if it can let me go for a midnight stroll/burgle without fighting my way through a sea of dogs and lecherous strangers. Cuz apparently these PJs are just way too sexy.
I'm happy to hear you enjoy it. Thanks for sharing your experience.

The clothing overhaul is progressing steadily. The streets will always be dangerous at night though, due to the nastier events that can trigger. Perhaps skulduggery should help the PC move around at night in some way.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Sometimes, the fight/sex system describes physically impossible sexual acts, as fondle the penis that is penetrating a pussy or try to lick and penetrate a pussy at the same time. Maybe it would be good to limit the amount of things the MC can do at the same time (it's not necessary he/her is doing something different with every hand, feet, mouth, pussy/penis and anus at the same time) but improving the descriptions of the things the MC is actually doing. For example, I prefer a long and sexy description of just a BJ and nothing else during a turn of the sexual encounter than a simple enumeration of four or five extremely confusing sexual acts (her nipples are being fondled by the muscular woman, her mouth is being penetrated by slim man's cock, her pussy is being penetrated by slim man's cock, her anus is being penetrated by muscular woman´s tongue, she is grabbing fat man's cock with her right hand, she is playing with muscular woman's pussy with his left hand, her pussy is being fondled by voluptuous woman's hand, her feet are resting....) I usually skip fast that kind of descriptions, repetitive and not at all stimulating. Quality over quantity.

PS. I think I have found a but. In my gameplay, Whitney is a girl, she has vagina, and 0% of women have penis... Well, in one of the events, Whitney is "She", and she has penis even if she has vagine during the rest of the events. And it seems Whitney is not the only woman with penis.

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
The clothing overhaul is progressing steadily. The streets will always be dangerous at night though, due to the nastier events that can trigger. Perhaps skulduggery should help the PC move around at night in some way.
Maybe add a backyards and gardens transportation mode, like the alleyways? In daytime it will be tricky to travel due to kids, homemakers, police and curious neighbours watching. At night it's mostly deserted except for the odd dog or person hanging out in their garden after dark.

Edit: In fact, just turn the current alleys connecting to the residential areas into backyards and gardens with less chance of nighttime discovery. If you are inclined to change it, anyway :)

Edit 2: And if you are taking suggestions, maybe add a kitchen where you can have meals but you also risk running up a bill with Bailey, to the orphanage :D

DoctorDoomy

Mar 29, 2018
You know, I think it bears repeating. It doesn't take a lot of graphics to make a text game feel a lot more alive. Even if it's just the character art in something like the EraToHo games. Then again, one reason people make text games, I'm guessing, is that they can't or just don't want to include drawn or rendered visuals.

Devs should probably make it optional, when they can. I'm sure there're text-game-playing folks who prefer their imaginations.
I too think that devs should make pictures optional. Not because (or not only because) of my imagination, but to make it less obvious what kind of sick stuff i'm up to while other people of the household run around the room. Not everybody has the luxury of his or her own room, so text-only games can be a very good way to not make your perversions obvious. Others may, like me, just enjoy having their significant other nearby, without making the smut too obvious. And others still might just like to play on their tablet or smartphone while in the park or on the train without getting taken in for public indecency.

Gladly, by just renaming some folders, this game is pretty easily convertable to "just some tame pictures please, so i know when it rains and how much people want to make me their bitch".

Also - and this is a compliment, of course - I find DoL pretty entertaining from a game-standpoint. Its literally playable for hours without touching oneself. (shocking!)

Last but not least I noticed, that when the character loses his/her 'oral virginity', the game just states "It tastes strange."
And I highly enjoy that, because not only is it a very different reaction than to the losing of other 'virginities', its also so, so true. :p Genius!

Reactions: Fer99

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Sometimes, the fight/sex system describes physically impossible sexual acts, as fondle the penis that is penetrating a pussy or try to lick and penetrate a pussy at the same time.
They also occasionally manage to lick the MCs pussy while penetrating her ass, or kiss her while she pleasures them with her feat or breasts.
I believe they are all contortionists.

StrangerIn

Aug 22, 2017
I too think that devs should make pictures optional.
On the HTML browser version of the game you've got some options available like using plugins to remove pictures or just renaming the image folder so that any images it tries to load end up broken. Which isn't exactly elegant, but works. I'm gonna guess that if you can get into the filesystem on your tablet/phone/whatever it's probably set up in a similar way and you could rename some of the image folders and it *might* not flip a bitch. So maybe worth a try as an interim solution. Make a backup of the folder you're tinkering with if you decide to change anything.
Oh, unless you have an apple product in which case I can only assume there'll be 2~5 needlessly complicated steps required to do anything useful.

My personal favourite is Whitney licking my face while I'm giving him head.
Maybe Whitney is actually a dog and the description just left that part out.

Reactions: Wveth
4.50 star(s) 170 Votes