Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hi, just tried new version.
Saved virginity some time and then after scene with Robin at docks was throwed in sea and raped by tentacles without options. Hope there will be more options to save hymen other then uncheck tentacles or with chastity belt.
You should have options to fight off tentacles. Unless you're in too much pain, or disabled by something else. Basically anything that would render you vulnerable to human attackers too.
I suppose there are ways to know the intentions. If the MC collaborate, moans, kisses... you could think he/she is enjoying, if remains silent and passive, he could need money, if plead or cries, everything is against his/her will... something like that. Right now, the MC get traits for repeating some acts... well, I suppose that the system could be expanded and the MC could acquire several traits and more diverse, and those traits could determine, for example, if he/she says things like "be gentle with me" or "be rude with me", or even "do that thing to me" and not only "I don't want that thing done to me". Also could be thoughs, actually hints for the player, like "I need to do that (let's say for example go outside naked and expose to be raped ("addicted to peril" trait?) or I can't be able to sleep well tonight". Again, just random thoughts, and probably you have those and more things in consideration for the future of the game.
Thanks for your thoughts. I'm wondering if something similar could be used to help guide the player toward higher level exhibitionist and similar acts once their usual ones are too tame.
i keep getting a web storage api error then a list of game file errors then no game???? any ideas what that could be??
thx
Sounds like a problem with cookies not being saved.
Do you plan on adding female dogs/wolfs or the ability to penetrate them. also I would love to be able to have a pet dog at the orphanage and sic it on robin.
Yep. It'll be optional.
Poor Robin!
I downloaded the new version and my saves are gone. How do I import? Alternatively when I save to disk, since I get no choice where to download, I have no idea where it went.
Quick saves are put in web storage. If you load the game from the same place as you were playing from before they should appear. If they still don't appear it's due to the reasons @crash.7ds mentioned. I'm glad you found where the more permanent files were being stored.
Is there anyway to instigate things with certain characters? For example, with Robin, I'd like to actually be able to penetrate them without them instigating it first; so like a request mechanic for those in control?

Also is there plans to do a sex change operation at some point cuz I'd love to test that out on a save
You should be able to instigate penetration with Robin and others. It requires high promiscuity if the encounter is consensual though.

Sex change operations aren't planned, but they're in the maybe pile.
love the game. the only thing i would like to see is more animations/positions during scenes.
I'm glad to hear that. More positions during scenes are planned.
Hey Vrelnir, have you thought about adding house parties, different reactions with intoxication, reaching a max drinking level leading to blackouts and such, etc.? Seems like it would be a great direction for adding a fun and very diverse assortment of events in the future.
I have thought about it, and plan to add something similar.
Could it be that the update does not work with old saves?

And one more thing - if she goes swimming nude and gets into sex acts occasionally she loses parts of her bikini despite the fact she isn'nt wearing them. That seems a bit surprising, to say the least.
Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Demon90 and Seguro

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So, where is the science fair again? Could we have some sort of journal feature to track this stuff.

... or if there is a journal feature, where the heck is it? :p [EDIT] Found it. It is in the 'SOCIAL' section.

If you go with Robin somewhere is there a chance you both get assaulted?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So, where is the science fair again? Could we have some sort of journal feature to track this stuff.

... or if there is a journal feature, where the heck is it? :p

If you go with Robin somewhere is there a chance you both get assaulted?
The science fair is held at the Town Hall on Cliff St. It's the same street as the Cafe, and the Town Hall only appears when the fair is being held. The journal info is under the social tab.

AFAIK if you're out with Robin you're safe from being assaulted. At least I've never been assaulted while out with Robin.

Reactions: atur

yuyousama

Nov 29, 2018
This is no doubt the best text-based game for me. The game system, the story, the background, the text, the animation, everything is adorable. Not to speak of update frequency.
The NPCs really know how to dominate, well, except Eden. I mean, she just slap ass after getting her escaped slave. Even headmaster has more punishment. I guess there can be more to do.
By the way, will there be more BDSM content included? I keep my hands binded after the first weekend, disappointed to find that no one cares about that in school.
Anyway, I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. And forgive me for my poor English, I can read and enjoy English games with a dictionary, but not good at writing or speaking.
edit: Oh there's one more thing. I guess the chance of being assaulted needs some adjustment, otherwise it's a city where you may be raped just in front of the police station in broad daylight? I know it can be change in setting, but the default chance is unbelievable.

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Are there cheats for this game? I'd love to play around with all the different options! Really enjoying this.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Are there cheats for this game? I'd love to play around with all the different options! Really enjoying this.
You can try open developer console in your browser (I use opera)and edit any variables starting with SugarCube.State.variables
(example SugarCube.State.variables.money=1000)
Don't ask what they do, nobody shurely knows.

Reactions: Wveth

loljkxd

Feb 20, 2018
Okay this is one of the best text based games in this forum but I can't play properly since I can't get my collar off my neck and I can't get my trauma lower I just press next in molest scenes because I can't do anything. Please help

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Okay this is one of the best text based games in this forum but I can't play properly since I can't get my collar off my neck and I can't get my trauma lower I just press next in molest scenes because I can't do anything. Please help
To get collar off, you have to go to the police station. If you wanna avoid being raped all the time, just avoid being outside at night, and go to and from school with Robin. Also careful about what you wear. There's a bunch of tips in the left corner. Those help a lot.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
SugarCube.State.variables
I'm trying to cheat my seduction(or other skills) but I can't figure it out. Even though it doesn't bring an error message up, the meter is not increasing. I'm not trying to go up a whole letter. I just want to boost it along.

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
I'm trying to cheat my seduction(or other skills) but I can't figure it out. Even though it doesn't bring an error message up, the meter is not increasing. I'm not trying to go up a whole letter. I just want to boost it along.
Maybe because what Yxcl said was wrong xD.
(At least for chrome. I think it works for Opera browser)

Real way to do it: SugarCube.State.active.variables.<variable>
For example: SugarCube.State.active.variables.money = 99999999

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
This is no doubt the best text-based game for me. The game system, the story, the background, the text, the animation, everything is adorable. Not to speak of update frequency.
The NPCs really know how to dominate, well, except Eden. I mean, she just slap ass after getting her escaped slave. Even headmaster has more punishment. I guess there can be more to do.
By the way, will there be more BDSM content included? I keep my hands binded after the first weekend, disappointed to find that no one cares about that in school.
Anyway, I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. And forgive me for my poor English, I can read and enjoy English games with a dictionary, but not good at writing or speaking.
edit: Oh there's one more thing. I guess the chance of being assaulted needs some adjustment, otherwise it's a city where you may be raped just in front of the police station in broad daylight? I know it can be change in setting, but the default chance is unbelievable.
Thank you for such high praise, you're very welcome. More BDSM content is planned, though I'll admit I'm not quite sure which direction to take when it comes to arm binding. Should teachers take it off if they see it? That would make sense, and be quick to develop, but it would skip the potential fun to be had.

If you're attacked in broad daylight you should be able to scream for help. The chance of being attacked if you're clean and well dressed isn't so high, but it can get very high indeed once you're covered in lewd fluid and wearing little. Caps at 80% by default. You'll be able to get your allure lower after the clothing overhaul introduces more conservative options.
I'm glad you like it. @Dr. Dark gives good advice. I'll add that you should keep clean of slime and semen if possible.
Note that any changes you make in the characteristics, statistics etc. tabs will revert once you leave them.

Reactions: Captain Ping

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Where is the lake ruin?
Thanks
Easiest and safest way to get there is join the students going there after school. Once at the lake go swimming, and swim farther out. You can then dive to the ruin and start exploring. Any artifacts you find can be sold at the museum, same street as the school, on weekends only.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Thank you for such high praise, you're very welcome. More BDSM content is planned, though I'll admit I'm not quite sure which direction to take when it comes to arm binding. Should teachers take it off if they see it? That would make sense, and be quick to develop, but it would skip the potential fun to be had.
It would be fun, if the trait "masochist" were added, the MC could refuse to be untied, or even run away if a teacher or someone try to do it. Also could ask for being tied. In any case, people should react if the MC is tied or wearing a leash. Some of them taking advantage of the MC, others trying to help.

It's weird that the MC can get dressed him/herself while tied. IMO that could be removed. Also, I think it's weird the MC can untie him/herself so easily once alone at home. It would be better if the MC must ask for help to Robin, a teacher, the doctor, the police station... There could be characters that are not so friendly with the MC that could untie him/her if asked, but in exchange of some kind of "favors".

About the frequency of rape, if the system of fight/sex is expanded, those kind of events could be way less frequent, but longer and more significative.

Wveth

May 2, 2018
I tried the "variables" thing while playing the game and I couldn't get it to work. I type it in the console but nothing happens. I have done it before for other games so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. But thanks!

Geoyytr

Dec 4, 2018
This does not include the whole mod. Only the cheats.

I take no credits. I only updated it to 0.1.20.2 Nothing else

When i run this, i get some bad script junk for the time of day.

>
It is 7:Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: (State.variables.time - (State.variables.hour * 60)).toString(...).padStart is not a function
It is Sunday
You have school tomorrow[/QUOTE]
Where do i put this to install it

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Fun game so far. I do wish you had a little more control to direct things beyond the instances where the NPC is just determined to get what they want. Maybe I just haven't played enough to be familiar with how to work it, but as an example, I got surrounded by 3 dogs and thought I was handling it well, but screaming wasn't working nor was the option to try to appease them in other ways. After what felt like 20 turns, still on the first one, it finally escalated to tearing the clothes and all of that. It basically just felt like there was no way out of that except trying to fight them off, but being 3 of them that seemed unlikely.

I also wish that the game had "wait" options in all locations. I'd love to see some alcoholic inebriation effects and drug use as well, consensual as well as pressured. Otherwise the pregnancy stuff is what I remain most excited about, though I'm unsure how you'd actually be able to implement it into the game.

Reactions: atur and Wveth

venividifap

Jul 19, 2017
I've been enjoying it so far, but I have to agree with @Amedore about the frequency of certain events. Make them more significant, it's easy to if you mess up far from home to get stuck in a failscade Trauma-wise while trying to get home.

Also, I'd love for the Crime to get expanded, specifically the punishments, and primarily an alternate way to get caught other than passing out.

Reactions: Amedore and Wveth
4.50 star(s) 170 Votes