3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Well it doesn't say anywhere. But you have set in flashbacks and it said it happened only a few hours earlier compared to the court scene, so unless MC raped some random chicken 277 times or whatever the judge said in a few hours, idk bro. It's your story you setup, not mine.
Read again and think again! What happens a few hours before the court scene starts with "Just promise me you'll vote 'not guilty' during the trail!" with "Jury Dude", not with the MC. The next one is only named '???' and isn't the MC either. And then the judge appears.
Obviously the MC's mother (or landlady or whatever...) tries to save him.
There is really no logical reason why the scene a few hours before the court scene is the reason for the court scene itself. Why should the MC be there if not for things that happened much earlier? And why should the law system react that fast? It doesn't even in the worst dictatorships.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
And no one cares about your lies or your complaining :poop: Go cry somewhere else if you’re so butthurt about content you never have to see. Its your loss, not mine.
name a lie i said. I stated my opinion. Also, apparently to you, being upset about a tag that was not warned beforehand in the tags nor was in his previous game is unwarranted. If this dev just straight up made NTR games and was upfront about it. All cool, not my cup of tea. What people, like myself, are upset about is that it just came out of nowhere. But you can just sit there and misconstrue people's arguments to make yourself feel better.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
name a lie i said. I stated my opinion. Also, apparently to you, being upset about a tag that was not warned beforehand in the tags nor was in his previous game is unwarranted. If this dev just straight up made NTR games and was upfront about it. All cool, not my cup of tea. What people, like myself, are upset about is that it just came out of nowhere. But you can just sit there and misconstrue people's arguments to make yourself feel better.

If you're a subscriber of mine send me a DM on whatever platform you're subscribed too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Music

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Honestly with the poll the dev put out you could tell he really wanted ntr but was scared to do it unless his supporters backed him up. Christ alive if devs want ntr just fucking do it and be grateful for whatever support you get.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
If you're a subscriber of mine send me a DM on whatever platform you're subscribed too.
Obviously this dude was never and would never become a subscriber in the first place. Its the #1 most common statement you see haters say when they're butthurt about a ntr or another tag making it into a game they had interest in.

"Oh, guess I wasn't gonna sub after all"
"Time to unsub!"
"Imma put my money elsewhere!"

I've heard it all, and guess what? None of them could ever prove that they were a patron or had been a patron. Most of them couldn't even prove they ever paid any creators!
Its obviously a desperate last attempt to try and make the dev to feel bad about lost income that never existed in the first place and would most likely never have existed. Pure cope and lousy butthurt behavior. Also, where does it say devs need to warn you of how they wanna make their own game? I seem to forget how this dev owes you anything, bud. I don't think he claimed there will never be ntr but maybe he should have messaged you and asked if that is okay first?? :FacePalm:

If you can't handle optional content in a game that is 100% avoidable, you are of the minority and need to shut up and leave the game thread alone because nobody cares what you think. I'm not saying most people are into NTR, but most people are fine with it as long as it can be fully avoided.

Last edited:

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Obviously this dude was never and would never become a subscriber in the first place. Its the #1 most common statement you see haters say when they're butthurt about a ntr or another tag making it into a game they had interest in.

"Oh, guess I wasn't gonna sub after all"
"Time to unsub!"
"Imma put my money elsewhere!"

I've heard it all, and guess what? None of them could ever prove that they were a patron or had been a patron. Most of them couldn't even prove they ever paid any creators!
Its obviously a desperate last attempt to try and make the dev to feel bad about lost income that never existed in the first place and would most likely never have existed. Pure cope and lousy butthurt behavior. Also, where does it say devs need to warn you of how they wanna make their own game? I seem to forget how this dev owes you anything, bud. I don't think he claimed there will never be ntr but maybe he should have messaged you and asked if that is okay first?? :FacePalm:

If you can't handle optional content in a game that is 100% avoidable, you are of the minority and need to shut up and leave the game thread alone because nobody cares what you think. I'm not saying most people are into NTR, but most people are fine with it as long as it can be fully avoided.
Ok you are clearly missing the point and just coming across as an asshole. Do i know you? because apparently you know me more than i know myself. I was thinking about being a patron during The Bunker when he was making that. I only become patrons to devs that have a reliable track record because thats what I personally think deserve support. I dont need you telling me what I will or will not do. Do you need my patron account? do you want to see who im subscribed to? Funny enough, I bet you only showed up to this game once you caught wiff of that sweet sweet NTR you love so much. Ironic browbeating. but keep @ me. lets just continue this discussion in a place it does not need to be all because you dont like someone's opinion. sad.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
and apparently since I need to make this more clear, I dont care that game has NTR, i play a lot of games with NTR. As long as its avoidable, NTR is not the main focus and especially in this case, updates dont entirely focus on NTR. because me personally, I find it hard to stay engaged in the story and empathize myself as the MC when everyone else gets more action than him.

Dev, thanks for being understanding, I know im just one of many people but just keep that in consideration for other people that may hold the same opinions.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Ok you are clearly missing the point and just coming across as an asshole. Do i know you? because apparently you know me more than i know myself. I was thinking about being a patron during The Bunker when he was making that. I only become patrons to devs that have a reliable track record because thats what I personally think deserve support. I dont need you telling me what I will or will not do. Do you need my patron account? do you want to see who im subscribed to? Funny enough, I bet you only showed up to this game once you caught wiff of that sweet sweet NTR you love so much. Ironic browbeating. but keep @ me. lets just continue this discussion in a place it does not need to be all because you dont like someone's opinion. sad.
I'm looking at the fact that so many ntr hater says the same shit you just did about "thinking" of subbing or unsubscribing but they never prove they actually were a sub or subbed to any creators ever. You still haven't proved shit neither so its all empty talk.

Most people who say this are just desperately trying to make the dev feel bad about lost income for making the game how they wanted. It is a low blow and a blatant lie most of the time and I don't want devs to actually believe there is any truth to it, hence why I am confronting you about it.

Do I need you patreon account? No, there are much easier ways to prove you're a paying supporter, a screenshot for an example. But that isn't the point. You can state your opinion on the matter, that is fine, but casually trying to make the dev feel bad about lost income with no evidence behind it is laughable and deserves to be called out.

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
that's a missile penis, you can use that thing like a blunt weapon:KEK:....btw the rating is off wasn't a bad game at all if anything its avg this having 3 stars i assumed the worst

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
that's a missile penis, you can use that thing like a blunt weapon:KEK:....btw the rating is off wasn't a bad game at all if anything its avg this having 3 stars i assumed the worst
Do you actually not realize that 3 stars is above average? 2.5/5 is 50%, which is average.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Do you actually not realize that 3 stars is above average? 2.5/5 is 50%, which is average.
Wrong. At a value range of 1-5 a 3 is the exact average value. At a value range of 1-6 (a six sides dice) the average is 3.5. Of course both assume an equal distribution. The formula is: (minimum value + maximum value) / 2.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Roger Ramjet

Roger Ramjet

Nov 4, 2018
Wrong. At a value range of 1-5 a 3 is the exact average value. At a value range of 1-6 (a six sides dice) the average is 3.5. Of course both assume an equal distribution. The formula is: (minimum value + maximum value) / 2.
Your math make me horney. I love you, long time.

• Haha
Reactions: Tripod23
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes